The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A number of the chapters (starting at 19) have broken images in the Original Post and don't display properly. Though this may just be my end. Not sure.

21's heading is also inside the spoiler with the image.

Edited by Arcphoenix

I don't know what the hell Kiran is doing, but Rebecca is most definitely equipped with an Iron Bow, and Donnel is most definitely equipped with an Iron Lance. I don't know what Tobin is equipped with because that design doesn't seem to match any of the swords in the game, and Gray's weapon isn't visible.

1 hour ago, Michelaar said:

brb creating a team of Donnel, Tobin, Gray and Rebecca.

Ross as an axe trainee when? For color balance and stuff. Then again, colour balance is an unknown word for Kiran.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Ross as an axe trainee when? For color balance and stuff. Then again, colour balance is an unknown word for Kiran.

True, Kiran is not a very good player at FE Heroes.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

I don't know what the hell Kiran is doing, but Rebecca is most definitely equipped with an Iron Bow, and Donnel is most definitely equipped with an Iron Lance. I don't know what Tobin is equipped with because that design doesn't seem to match any of the swords in the game, and Gray's weapon isn't visible.

Apparently Kiran saw they were using those weapons in their artwork and thought "Clearly these are the best weapons for them to wield".

Given past performance, this would not surprise me.

4 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Apparently Kiran saw they were using those weapons in their artwork and thought "Clearly these are the best weapons for them to wield".

Given past performance, this would not surprise me.

Ahh, so they're only plowing through Lvl 5 enemies.  Weak sauce, Bruno.  You should know not to judge unit strength by soldiers fresh from the womb.

17 hours ago, Coolmanio said:

Ch. 36

2a2843cea3.jpg

In all curiosity, I think they missed out on Nephenee. Idk if she counts tho.

3 hours ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

Ahh, so they're only plowing through Lvl 5 enemies.  Weak sauce, Bruno.  You should know not to judge unit strength by soldiers fresh from the womb.

Fire Sweep Death Blow Rebecca .