The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

My only question is why Ike and Mist were used for such a comic rather than, say, Lyn and Florina. Five Lyns, you know... But this was funny anyway. lol

A team is made of 4 units (Ike, Like, Bike, and Mist)

Edited by Arcphoenix

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Why can that Kiran summon yellow and purple Heroes, but we cannot? 

Because those are Beaststone colors which can only exist in a humorous comic based on the game

Artist mistake?

Edited by Arcphoenix

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Why can that Kiran summon yellow and purple Heroes, but we cannot? 

54 minutes ago, Arcphoenix said:

Because those are Beaststone colors which can only exist in a humorous comic based on the game

Artist mistake?

Call me a humorless dum-dum, but aren't those just the colors that appears when the game is doing the fancy summoning thing? Like, right before the game expels smoke signifying 4* or higher?

nice to see mist show up, I would love some pity breaker mists personally, I'd love to +10 her, but I fear the 1 I have is the best I'm getting, god I hope she gets a demotion to 4-5, too bad my 3 legendary, 2 brave and 2 vanilla Ikes didn't attract her, I also hope she gets a buff in the future, but that is neither here nor there, nice to see the best little sister in a comic finally.

am I the only one surprised to see vanguard Ike in two consecutive comics?

4 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

god I hope she gets a demotion to 4-5

Straight into 3–4★ with her, methinks. If Lachesis, Priscilla, and the others dropped to 3–4★, she belongs there too.

9 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Call me a humorless dum-dum, but aren't those just the colors that appears when the game is doing the fancy summoning thing? Like, right before the game expels smoke signifying 4* or higher?

Bingo. This is basically a still from the summoning animation and not representation of the actual set.

12 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I also hope she gets a buff in the future

I think it'd be hilarious if she got Alondite (since she can equip it in RD and then she and Ike can be siblings wielding sibling swords) but it'd make more sense to give her Florete. Of course, both would require a sword alt of Mist. Sword cav Mist would be great. Ah! Maybe the next legendary hero this month is Mist! Red water. (I'm only joking, but it really does make sense, since she's a water unit.) I fear that would generate quite a bit of salt, though, which would make it harder for those of us who would actually like that to enjoy it...

30 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

I think it'd be hilarious if she got Alondite (since she can equip it in RD and then she and Ike can be siblings wielding sibling swords) but it'd make more sense to give her Florete. Of course, both would require a sword alt of Mist. Sword cav Mist would be great. Ah! Maybe the next legendary hero this month is Mist! Red water. (I'm only joking, but it really does make sense, since she's a water unit.) I fear that would generate quite a bit of salt, though, which would make it harder for those of us who would actually like that to enjoy it...

She gets Super Alondite that has Distant Counter and adds Black Luna's effect when ever Special triggers, and her Special is Radiant Aether. Her C slot is Black Knight Sucks: when unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, both unit and the ally deal effective damage against armor units; and if the defense team has an armor unit, the defense team does not get a win even if the player loses.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

She gets Super Alondite that has Distant Counter and adds Black Luna's effect when ever Special triggers, and her Special is Radiant Aether. Her C slot is Black Knight Sucks: when unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, both unit and the ally deal effective damage against armor units; and if the defense team has an armor unit, the defense team does not get a win even if the player loses.

XD

9 hours ago, XRay said:

Hahahaha....... Zelgius won't be amused....

On 10/3/2018 at 9:08 AM, XRay said:

Nah, they'll decide to just slap Alondit and Florete together instead.

1 hour ago, silverserpent said:

Nah, they'll decide to just slap Alondit and Florete together instead.

Mist: Second Coming of the First Apostle

44 minutes ago, Arcphoenix said:

Alondette

Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range. Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count -2).

Divine Mist:
Restores HP = damage dealt to target. Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+7 to target ally and allies within 2 spaces of target for 1 turn.

Galdr of Release: cooldown 2:
Treats foe’s Def/Res as if reduced by 100% during combat. Boosts damage dealt by 300% of unit's HP+Atk+Spd+Def+Res. Boosts damage dealt by 300%. Restores HP = thrice of damage dealt.

Medallion of Black Fury:
Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5. After combat, deals 10 damage to foe.

Altina's Bold Riposte:
Unit attacks twice and makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.

Helpful Sister:
Allies within 2 spaces gain: "If unit's HP=100%, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and foe cannot counterattack."

Yup, I don't get this week's, but that's fine ^.^

I missed last week's, though, and the image is showing broken for me so I can't check it back :(

Edited by Cute Chao

3 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Also, does seeing everyone sit down and chat like that make anyone else feel warm and fuzzy inside?

I am now thoroughly disappointed that this didn't take place by a campfire.

4 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Yup, I don't get this week's, but that's fine ^.^

I missed last week's, though, and the image is showing broken for me so I can't check it back :(

I have updated the images on the first page. 

Everything but Ch. 42 should be working now ^.^

7 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

I have updated the images on the first page. 

Everything but Ch. 42 should be working now ^.^

Looks awesome, Ch. 37 looks like another one missing.

I'm still missing Chapters 5, 30, and 31. Maybe more, I haven't checked the rest. I think it's something wrong with my comp, though, so ignore me unless someone else says they're also having issues with them.

5 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

I'm still missing Chapters 5, 30, and 31. Maybe more, I haven't checked the rest. I think it's something wrong with my comp, though, so ignore me unless someone else says they're also having issues with them.

They show up for me

1 hour ago, SoulWeaver said:

Maybe your browser is caching the broken images? Try refreshing the page with Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl+Shift+R, which will force the browser to reload all of the page's resources from scratch instead of using the cache files.