The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

4 hours ago, Lewyn said:

Also Maria looks like she is reading comic books, someone needs to give her a Genny or Maribelle manual. 

Do not forget Lucius. Pain and Miracle are great at disrupting foes.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, XRay said:

Do not forget Lucius. Pain and Miracle are great at disrupting foes.

Oh yeah Pain double savage blow.  Hmm wonder what the title of a Lucius manual would be.  Don't want to open that can of worms though.

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

How to Maintain Proper Etiquette while Maiming Brutes.

That's a perfect title!  

3 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Oh yeah Pain double savage blow.  Hmm wonder what the title of a Lucius manual would be.  Don't want to open that can of worms though.

How to Trap Horned Demons

In the manual, Lucius details how any horned demon that lifts his robes will be stunned by a Miracle and suffer from visual and mental Pain.

6 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

@mampfoid Thanks for the tag ^^

I think this is the second time Narcian has been featured prominently in these?  I want to read that book. =(

You are welcome!

I think it's the second time, yeah. 

Reading that book, what chapter would you choose? Savage Blow, Lance Breaker, Emerald Axe or Vengeance? 

5 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Reading that book, what chapter would you choose? Savage Blow, Lance Breaker, Emerald Axe or Vengeance? 

Savage Blow, to increase my roasts. Though being able to shatter a Lance without outside help does sound cool...and an axe made of emerald would probably sell well...and I could use some more Vengeance...darn, it's like the man himself - how are you supposed to choose just one facet to admire?!

59 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Savage Blow, to increase my roasts. Though being able to shatter a Lance without outside help does sound cool...and an axe made of emerald would probably sell well...and I could use some more Vengeance...darn, it's like the man himself - how are you supposed to choose just one facet to admire?!

Too bad we can't learn his style from combat manuals. 

1 hour ago, DefyingFates said:

This is adorable. I'd buy one of those (if it didn't involve killing a Nino).

No one dies. You are just sending her home to her death, but that is far into the future.

9 hours ago, mampfoid said:

All of them, but Emerald Axe most of all.  Got to know what compelled him to choose that weapon over the Rune Sword. 

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Follow up on chapter 50. 

So precious!! :3 Sorry, Kiran!

1 hour ago, XRay said:

No one dies. You are just sending her home to her death, but that is far into the future.

D':

...maybe she's still alive and just can't come back..?

17 hours ago, XRay said:

How to Trap Horned Demons

In the manual, Lucius details how any horned demon that lifts his robes will be stunned by a Miracle and suffer from visual and mental Pain.

We got a title!  Though maybe I'm missing the joke but why would the horned demon lift his robes?  Oh wait...trap, I got it.  

Love the follow up to Nino/Jaffar!  

7 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

D':

...maybe she's still alive and just can't come back..?

Possible. Maybe you will send her to the wrong "home" and she will be in a better Outrealm where she is the one who gets to teach Raigh and Lugh magic and how to read.

2 hours ago, Lewyn said:

We got a title!  Though maybe I'm missing the joke but why would the horned demon lift his robes?  Oh wait...trap, I got it.  

I love double entendres. It is like being super explicit but not actually explicit at the same time.

On November 12, 2018 at 11:25 PM, Coolmanio said:

Ch. 51

3e9c48e547.jpg

As I don't play the Japanese version, I didn't know that combat manuals were called 秘伝書, which directly translated to 'Book of Secrets'.

Just a weird fact.

I guess that Minerva doesn't like Narcian's advice from his Combat Manual. I don't think Narcian doesn't tell about good details about his fighting since most of them showed talking about himself.

On 11/13/2018 at 12:34 PM, XRay said:

That sounds more like Nina's diary, but I would not be surprised if Kiran secretly harbors similar thoughts. If I were Kiran, mine would probably be supplemented with damage art of all my waifus too. Some of my favorite damage arts include Azura, HNY!Azura, A!F!Corrin, NS!F!Corrin, Lene, Loki, BB!Lyn, YT!Olivia, HATF!Sharena, SA!Tana, and BB!Tharja.

I see. You are a man of culture. ROFL.