The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PFFFF-- I never thought that Kaden and Henry would be so similar, but here we are! I bet they'd be best buddies! ...Except I don't know how much Kaden would appreciate the gore/blood.

Still, this one was hilarious!

Ninian has like the perfect あらあらまあまあ~ face in the last panel.

And why would you keep your braids up in the onsen (ignoring the fact that we wouldn't be able to recognize her otherwise)?

Waitaminute... In an onsen, the hair's not supposed to touch the water (for sanitary purposes; you don't want to get the hair of someone who was in the bath last stuck on you.) Wow, these three...

1 hour ago, Mercakete said:

Waitaminute... In an onsen, the hair's not supposed to touch the water (for sanitary purposes; you don't want to get the hair of someone who was in the bath last stuck on you.) Wow, these three...

I think the few strands of hair are a nice garnish for Kirans who are into drinking used bathwater.

Edited by XRay

2 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Eheh... yeah, tell that to everyone in this game.

Seriously, they all just jump in and are neck-deep in hot spring water...

5 hours ago, Humanoid said:

The chlorinated water is probably how the tips of her hair went all pink.

Nah that's just this game's bizarre trend of making sure all the OCs have hair tips that are highlighted a different color. It's super repetitive. Like they couldn't decide what hair color they ought to have so why not both at once. I think every one of 'em have that trend except Anna (gotta stay on-brand), Eir, Surtr, and his illegitimate child Helbindi.

4 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Like the cast of Fire Emblem needs more practical reasons to cut their hair.

They're SOLDIERS

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

Nah that's just this game's bizarre trend of making sure all the OCs have hair tips that are highlighted a different color. It's super repetitive. Like they couldn't decide what hair color they ought to have so why not both at once. I think every one of 'em have that trend except Anna (gotta stay on-brand), Eir, Surtr, and his illegitimate child Helbindi.

You forgot Bruno, Veronica, Hel, Loki and Thorr.

2 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

Like the cast of Fire Emblem needs more practical reasons to cut their hair.

an onsen is not reason enough to cut your hair, just tie it up or use a towel, but cutting it is excessive.

On 6/19/2019 at 3:10 AM, thecrimsonflash said:

an onsen is not reason enough to cut your hair, just tie it up or use a towel, but cutting it is excessive.

That was what was being said...:facepalm:

I think Kiran didn't expect to get Ryoma's and Noire's other accessories by mistake and he might have got them embarrassed himself. I think Kiran might expect those accessories where he thought of instead of he ones he has received.