Does anyone might figure out why Lani Minella returns voicing Mia, but not voicing Lyn nor Mist in Heroes?

King Marth 64

Thoughts on why she returned voicing Mia, but not Lyn nor Mist?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think why Lani Minella didn't return voicing Lyn, but she returned to voice Mia?

• I totally think she didn't return to voice Lyn due to canonity of the Fire Emblem series since she only did voiced Lyn from the Super Smash Bros. series.
    • I totally think she could have a time consuming schedule and didn't return voicing Lyn in time.
    • Most likely picked Wendee Lee over Lani Minella for Lyn to make it more youthful voice in Heroes and Warriors.
    • I have no idea about that?
  2. 2. Do you think why Lani Minella didn't return voicing Mist?

• Most likely she could only voice the 2 year time skip Mist?
    • I totally think she could have a time consuming schedule and didn't return voicing Mist in time.
    • I have no idea about that?

Since Lani Minella along with Jason Adkins (Rip his role as Ike) were one of the longest earlier voice actor/ress that appeared in the Fire Emblem games (not counting Spike Spencer as Marth in the anime dubbed by the closed ADV Films for the OVA is definitely not canon nor have a relationship with Nintendo since the game localization for the Archanea games haven't existed back then before Super Smash Bros. Melee and Shadow Dragon happened). I wasn't too sure if why they didn't get Jason Adkins to return voicing Ike could be that Jason could have been living in Washington since Nintendo of America is located in Redmond Washington and I don't know if 8-4 and Nintendo of America couldn't afford to get Bad Animals studio to have Jason return voicing Ike since Cup of Tea was handling alot the voice acting for Heroes, Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, Warriors, and probably working on the Switch title as well since that could be alot of video game budging and probably couldn't get having two voice acting studios record the same game. And she could have been gotten into Cup of Tea Productions in time before she managed to finished recording for Mia in time.

It's surprising to see Lani Minella managed to return voicing Mia and her name was shown in the credits for today's Feh Channel and the latest Banner trailer. But, she didn't return voicing Lyn nor Mist. I probably think she didn't return voicing Lyn to Heroes nor Warriors since it could possibly be that her role in Super Smash Bros. series is definitely not really canon to the Fire Emblem franchise since the first main Fire Emblem game that have voice acting was Path of Radiance and she is involved in Radiant Dawn. But, the other character that she didn't returned voicing as well was Mist, I totally think she probably didn't returned voicing Mist since she only voiced her in Radiant Dawn, probably need to voice the two-year time skip Mist and Mist did have two different Japanese voice actress as well (her first Japanese voice actress from Path of Radiance did return in Heroes while her second Japanese voice actress from Radiant Dawn did voiced Titania in Heroes and probably the cutscene in Radiant Dawn). But, what do you guys think why she unexpected surprising return voicing Mia?

Lani Minella didn’t fit either in my opinion. She fails too much when she is cast to voice younger characters, which is unfortunately too often to my taste.

Give me more Wendee Lee Lyn any day every day.