Help Needed

Hawkatana

Calling all spriters & sound designers! There have recently been a chain of supposed leaks about the upcoming 16th Fire Emblem game (Found here: 

) The legitimacy of these leaks are questionable at best, so I thought it could become a fangame, I however, am not particularly good at spriting, and I know nothing about sound design. So I require help in those departments. The game will be developed on FEXP.

12 hours ago, Hawkatana said:

Calling all spriters & sound designers! There have recently been a chain of supposed leaks about the upcoming 16th Fire Emblem game (Found here: 

) The legitimacy of these leaks are questionable at best, so I thought it could become a fangame, I however, am not particularly good at spriting, and I know nothing about sound design. So I require help in those departments. The game will be developed on FEXP.

Not a good designer yet, but I can write plots and whatnot. 

8 hours ago, ElectiveToast said:

Not a good designer yet, but I can write plots and whatnot. 

Do you have discord? We can discuss the general premise of what we could do with it. My tag is Hawkatana#2956

I wanna help as well, and I can help with some character (personality, supports, growths, skills) and map (objectives, item placement, bosses, etc.) design things. I'll try and talk to you on Discord as well.

Attention: We need-

-A coder, maybe two

-A composer

-A sprite artist (we have someone for portraits, we need battle and map sprites)

If you can do these, and are interested, PM me and I can send you to the Discord we have set up!

Please. We're begging you. We need more sprite artists and coders.

Edited by Corrobin

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎21‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 4:33 AM, Corrobin said:

Attention: We need-

-A coder, maybe two

-A composer

-A sprite artist (we have someone for portraits, we need battle and map sprites)

If you can do these, and are interested, PM me and I can send you to the Discord we have set up!

Please. We're begging you. We need more sprite artists and coders.

I can help with some coding I can help out with that all I need is the sprites.

Edited by pokeboy2204

• 2 months later...