Cipher Series 13: 28 June - Happy Set Release Day! Good luck on your pulls!

Kirie

@fecipher revealed the ST deck and booster pack images today! It looks like the deck will feature an ST+ signed card for the first time, starring Lyn of course.

IEXdO5I.png

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Damnit, preorders got closed on amiami; would've love to preorder the ST deck.

Oh wow, I'm glad I went back in and added one after my initial box pre-order.  I'm sure more stock will be in eventually though.

Real curious if this signed card is going to be a new thing going forward in the starter decks, or if this is a special case...

Edited by ksmith2282

6 minutes ago, ksmith2282 said:

Oh wow, I'm glad I went back in and added one after my initial box pre-order.  I'm sure more stock will be in eventually though.

Real curious if this signed card is going to be a new thing going forward in the starter decks, or if this is a special case...

Guess I'd have to buy the signed Lyn card from somebody, preferably on here.

11 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Damnit, preorders got closed on amiami; would've love to preorder the ST deck.

Check back on AmiAmi a couple days or so after release. They almost always have additional stock after they've fulfilled their pre-orders.

19 minutes ago, Kirie said:

Check back on AmiAmi a couple days or so after release. They almost always have additional stock after they've fulfilled their pre-orders.

I'll keep that in mind!

12 hours ago, CO_Fimbulvetr said:

Somewhat depressingly I also missed the ST pre-order. Although they seem to have the 6 pack of them still up, but that feels like a little overkill.

Yikes, that must be expensive.  I'd personally say to just wait, I'm sure they will restock.

On 12/05/2018 at 3:16 AM, Roflolxp54 said:

I'll keep that in mind!

AmiAmi just "restocked" the pre-orders for the Starter Deck. Just a heads up if you're still looking to get your hands on that signed Lyn :)

12 hours ago, jiayejoe said:

AmiAmi just "restocked" the pre-orders for the Starter Deck. Just a heads up if you're still looking to get your hands on that signed Lyn :)

Either I missed it or they didn't restock at all.

2 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Either I missed it or they didn't restock at all.

I just checked myself now and it does seem pre-order-able. You might need to check back occasionally and/or clear your cache or something.

6 minutes ago, Kirie said:

I just checked myself now and it does seem pre-order-able. You might need to check back occasionally and/or clear your cache or something.

Yeah, clearing the cache did the trick. Thanks! Made the preorder and combined it with the preorder I have on the Lyn sleeves.

54 minutes ago, Kirie said:

Today's card is an R for Ninian! Still no numbering, but the border gives the rarity away.

M1KmM9w.png

I love when they reference actual scenes in these.

Edited by Jedi

6 hours ago, Jedi said:

I love when they reference actual scenes in these.

Me too, I love it even, but it's weird that Ninian's card art is her unconscious body being carried by Eliwood. In fact I was sure it his card as a result until I read @Kirie's post.

Our very first SR card of the set goes to Lyn! Don't forget to check out more cards during tomorrow's spring livestream.

XgUH4RO.png