Jump to content
Dr. G

Useful Units to Kidnap on Conquest/Hard

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone. I am new to the forums. I have looked around the forums for a little while now and finally decided to join. I have previously played and beaten Fates: Conquest on Normal/Casual because I valued my sanity enough to not play it on a harder difficulty. I am playing an on again, off again file on Hard/Classic. I am going to avoid using DLC, but I would like advice on which units are good ones to Kidnap. I know there are other threads that people have used in the past for advice on this game, but if you have more advice, feel free to add. However, primarily I am just wondering what are some good units to Kidnap to use for my army's benefit. For reference's sake, I am currently on Chapter 10, and I have captured Haitaka. Thanks, and I look forward to talking with you all in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Falcoknight with pass from Hinoka's chapter

Rallybot Master of Arms from Takumi's chapter

There are others, I'm sure, but those two immediately spring to mind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, YouSquiddinMe said:

Falcoknight with pass from Hinoka's chapter

Rallybot Master of Arms from Takumi's chapter

There are others, I'm sure, but those two immediately spring to mind

Im pretty sure Rallyman is Lunatic only? Not sure if theres other Rallyman that shows up on hard 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do recall that some enemies have a few Rally skills on Normal, but I do not remember if they have more than one. That being said, if there are some Rallybots that at least have 2 of the skills than I think they are at least worth getting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Ch23 Master of Arms still has two or three rallies on Hard (the wiki says two if that is to be believed).

 

Any classes that have rallies that aren't easily accessible to you are worth considering (e.g. Sky Knights and Falcon Knights are common enemies throughout the game and Rally Speed isn't otherwise too available other than Heart Seal Severa and some children) - don't know what units you're planning on using.

If you're doing children paralogues some of them have promoted units very early in the game (e.g. boss of Sophie's chapter comes at a minimum level of 5 promoted in Lunatic, probably similar in Hard). Downside of this is that because some enemies are promoted they can be somewhat difficult to do early game but if Camilla's been recruited you should find a way.

 

Some lategame units can fill holes in your team if the units you've been training fall off (e.g. Chiki uses generic Master Ninja to great effect here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs8l1YS6uRk (LTC run so may not be reliable! But this case in particular doesn't seem too unreliable)).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Im pretty sure Rallyman is Lunatic only? Not sure if theres other Rallyman that shows up on hard 

There's definitely a rallyman on hard, I remember him being a pain on my first play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember capturing a Ninja with Lunge, which I can't really vouch for in terms of actual practicality, but is probably useful for...... something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the main reasons I chose Conquest over Birthright was for the unique capturable units (bosses AND generics).  Plus Niles is a great character to use aside from being such a lovable jerk.  Just finished chapter 18. Here's a list of what I captured so far.  I'm on Hard Mode currently, NOT lunatic. So no 4-Rally Man.

Chapter 9 - Haitaka, Spear Fighter w/ Rally Defense, Strong Riposte - Strong base stats and growths across the board.  Frontline tank with support utility is a huge asset.

Chapter 13 - Wyvern Rider w/ Quick Draw - Decent pickup.  Can combine with Savage blow at Level 20/5.

Chapter 13 - Diviner w/ Malefic Aura - +2 damage from Magic attacks is never a bad thing. Can stack with tomefaire for +7 damage, but not till 20/15

Chapter 14 - Kumagera, Oni Chieftain w/ Darting Blow, Certain Blow, Counter Magic - Mediocre base stats but awesome skillset makes him just as useful as Haitaka.  With decent MAG he is a good user of the Bolt Axe.  Give him Mjollnir and Killer Axe when he learns Death Blow for some CRITastic fun! Learns Counter at 20/15 which will make any enemy think twice about attacking this monster.

Chapter 14 - Archer w/ Poison Strike - I like his guy. Decent archer class capturable, especially if you're not using Bowzu or didn't marry her to Niles.  Learns Quick Draw after 2 level ups so anything this guy doesn't kill is easy pickings for someone else.

Chapter 16 - Sorcerer w/ Inspiration - Strong MAG user with added Aura utility is a welcome addition. SPD stat sucks though. Leo has natural access to inspiration but has to wait a while to get it.

Chapter 16 - Hero w/ Armored Blow - Armored Blow is one of the best skills in the game. And this guy also comes with B and C ranks in Swords and Axe's respectively, which means no E-rank grinding hell.  Give this guy a speed pair-up for consistent doubling and he'll be an awesome player phase frontliner.

Chapter 16 - Adventurer w/ Seal Strength - Archer, Debuffer, Healer, and lockpicker? YES PLEASE! Awesome utility unit with C-rank in both staves and bows!  With 16 MAG at Level 1, he could be the best Shining bow user on your team if Niles and Nina get RNG screwed.  Access to Lucky 7, Pass, and Shurikenbreaker only increase his value.  Staff users are a precious commodity in Conquest so this guy is an A-rank capture.

Gonna finish paralogues by tonight so I will add those capturables along with the ones I caught in Chapter 17 and 18.  Hope this helps!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I might as well add this since I have been having trouble with it. Does anyone have any advice for Chapter 10 in Conquest Hard? I have been having a little trouble with completing without anyone dying. The last time I tried it, Azura could not dodge Hinata's stupid attack. I am planning on using Corrin, Azura, Elise, Silas, Effie, Niles, Nyx, Haitaka, Felicia, and Odin. This is who I feel will be able to defend the shoreline for a while waiting for Camilla's group to come and help out. Also, this group will consists of most units that I would like to use later. If anyone has any advice or questions to ask me to give advice, let me know and I will respond. Thanks.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dr. G said:

I might as well add this since I have been having trouble with it. Does anyone have any advice for Chapter 10 in Conquest Hard? I have been having a little trouble with completing without anyone dying. The last time I tried it, Azura could not dodge Hinata's stupid attack. I am planning on using Corrin, Azura, Elise, Silas, Effie, Niles, Nyx, Haitaka, Felicia, and Odin. This is who I feel will be able to defend the shoreline for a while waiting for Camilla's group to come and help out. Also, this group will consists of most units that I would like to use later. If anyone has any advice or questions to ask me to give advice, let me know and I will respond. Thanks.

 

Play more agressively. Camillia and crew don't come into play on the front lines until turn-4 at the earliest. By then the map is pretty much won or lost. They're good for taking out nerds you ignored earlier and that's about it.

On hard the NE archers are unprotected so Selena+Beruka can wipe them out as they walk onto the map. Nos!Odin under tonics and buffs can casually walk to the 10k village and then stroll over to tacomeat on lunatic, hard has less ninja spam so he's just 100% safe there holding a 10/1 Nyx (this is the only reason she exists tbh). As for Oboros corner, that's an easy VoF trigger on turn one and then you uuuuuh, have VoF Silias.

Basicly just ignore the seige weapons and chokes those are just there to mess with your head because think outside the box in-joke. Forcing nerds back to their spawn and murdering them there is way safer and much much easier.

SW house is kinda a pain for you since you're not using Arthur and that's his stomping ground, but hayiwhatshisface and/or effie can hold it down. Rip handaxe ohko's tho.

Edited by joshcja

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2017 at 3:58 AM, Dr. G said:

I might as well add this since I have been having trouble with it. Does anyone have any advice for Chapter 10 in Conquest Hard? I have been having a little trouble with completing without anyone dying.

joshcja is a better player than I am, but here is my approach.

For me, I would be 'defated' in Chapter 10 if
1. An enemy reaches the green tiles, obviously. And the only ones which can actually do it are those pesky Sky Knights.
2. One of my unit dies.
3. A treasure is missed.

=== West
Silas or Odin should attack from 2-range and take care of the Onis, grab the 10 G and come back to the centre and help for a couple of turns. After Takumi has activated the Dragon Vein, pair-up a unit with Silas or Odin and face the waves of Onis NW.


=== Centre
· Nyx should use the Fire Orb and attack the Onis on every turn.

· Niles should use the Ballista to attack the Spear Fighters, Ninjas and, specially, the Sky Knights. Remember, the only enemy units that can 'defeat' you are the Sky Knights.

· Azura should be close to Niles and make sure that he attacks twice per turn. She will also serve as Nile's Attack-Stance when he is attacked by one or two Ninjas across the wall.

· Elise should ferry Corrin east of the central Ballista, so that Corrin and their pair-up can face the Onis coming from the south-east. Abuse her auras. She might be hit by a Sky Knight, but It is OK: they cannot kill her in one hit and their attacking her is better than their going directly to the green tiles.

· Camilla and Beruka should take care of the Sky Knights flying around right when they join your party. Then pair-up Camilla and Selena and send them to the central wall, west to the Ballista, to face the Spear Fighters and Ninjas, who will all die in one phase. Grab the Dual Club and later send Camilla and Selena east to grab the Dracoshield and help Corrin.

· Beruka should be a guardian to Niles, Azura and Elise, and help the units NW later on.

· Effie or Haitaka should help guard the west path of the central wall after Camilla and Selena have left.
 

=== East
· A drugged Corrin and pair-up should face the south-east Onis. Depending on your build, use the Yato or the Dragonstone and choose the tonics accordingly. Oboro dies after two Dragonstone hits. Bring healing items and keep moving towards the south-eastern end. This is key.

· If an enemy archer takes control of the eastern Ballista, he can leave Elise, Azura, Camilla or Beruka with very low HP, which would have them killed in the next phase.

Since Niles is your only archer, send a sturdy unit to get the Master Seal and guard the Ballista; say, Haitaka or Effie.
The unit(s) sent here only needs to face f-o-u-r archers. The paired archers that come later will not aim for the Ballista but will walk into the then-empty sea towards the green tiles.


Use tonics. They win battles. I just played Chapter 10 over the weekend, and eve though I used different units, the main ideas are there. I really like this chapter.

Edited by starburst

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Niles can usually solo the archers with STR/Def/HP tonics and will counter them as well. just be careful not to put him in a position where they can use attack stance and keep the ballista occupied as the AI will prefer to use the ballista over attacking Niles. one of the Pegasus Knights will attack him if he is in range AND they get to maximise their movement (so they will attack if he is on the ballista tile) so kill them before them get to him or move him as needed. Make sure Niles has vulneraries or a concoction

the turrets are useless and unreliable

Paladin Jakob or Malig Knight Felicia can solo the west oni savages. make sure they always attack the Throwing Club ones first

Nyx + Nos!Odin can solo the east oni savages and probably take on Oboro. may need spd tonic to avoid getting doubled. If Odin has 6 movement or you dance him you can drop Nyx next to him such that they will 1RKO two of the oni savages without Nyx ever getting attacked. pair her onto to Odin thereafter

Break the wall down or use Wyvern Elise to drop Corrin in range of the two spearfighters. Corrin will get attacked and activate Silas's VoF

Silas can then 1RKO ninjas with a javelin + Corrin attack stance or any other attack stance really

Effie can 1RKO ninjas with Arthur Pairup or any attack stance and a javelin

Arthur gets a handaxe and abuses attack stance

Corrin, Arthur, Silas and Effie can take out most of the enemy units here with ease. Even better if you also have Wyvern Elise but not necessary. Bait Hinata if needed and destroy him with Javelins. You will have a free turn to reorganise your units so that the Spearfighters can end up in range of javelin + attack stance combo and get 1RKO'd. make sure you kill the seal def ones first. most of the mooks can be killed in a single battle provided you use attack stance correctly, eliminating the need for a healer

When Beruka joins gets Arthur to give her the Handaxe and keep her with Camilla. she will get a ridiculous amount of bonus damage from this. Camilla and Beruka to jump around as needed 

Selena can go help Niles or pair onto him to keep him from getting attack stance'd by the archers. she is useless against everything else except ninjas I guess

When the pegs start spawning VoF Silas with Corrin support should be able to 1HKO, and of course Beruka and Camilla can murder them too

Edited by Agro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually beat the map using joshcja's advice for the most part. I switched Haitaka for Arthur, and it worked out. I lost out on the Dracoshield, but I figure that it is more important to survive and get every other village. However, I do slightly regret not getting it. I do believe that Haitaka will be useful next chapter, and I really would like to level up Mozu sooner rather than later. At this rate, I might as well just change the name of this thread. I might as well do that soon. If anyone is interested in how I did that chapter, feel free to ask and I will answer to the best of my memories.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dr. G said:

I actually beat the map using joshcja's advice for the most part. I switched Haitaka for Arthur, and it worked out. I lost out on the Dracoshield, but I figure that it is more important to survive and get every other village. However, I do slightly regret not getting it. I do believe that Haitaka will be useful next chapter, and I really would like to level up Mozu sooner rather than later. At this rate, I might as well just change the name of this thread. I might as well do that soon. If anyone is interested in how I did that chapter, feel free to ask and I will answer to the best of my memories.

Grats man. Curious about the strat you used so go for it. Props for Arthur strats.

If you have a pre chapter save I would certainly recomend replaying for the draco, the elixer, and exp on Archer!Mozu(if you're using her). Clearing 10 is much easier the second time and all of those are very-good-things.

Edited by joshcja

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2017 at 10:58 PM, Dr. G said:

I might as well add this since I have been having trouble with it. Does anyone have any advice for Chapter 10 in Conquest Hard? I have been having a little trouble with completing without anyone dying. The last time I tried it, Azura could not dodge Hinata's stupid attack. I am planning on using Corrin, Azura, Elise, Silas, Effie, Niles, Nyx, Haitaka, Felicia, and Odin. This is who I feel will be able to defend the shoreline for a while waiting for Camilla's group to come and help out. Also, this group will consists of most units that I would like to use later. If anyone has any advice or questions to ask me to give advice, let me know and I will respond. Thanks.

 

Selena with Arthur in her backpack can clear all the archers and Lancers that spawn for the NE part of the map. At least she can on lunatic. I don't recall if her stats are different for lower.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On December 9, 2017 at 12:58 AM, Dr. G said:

I might as well add this since I have been having trouble with it. Does anyone have any advice for Chapter 10 in Conquest Hard? I have been having a little trouble with completing without anyone dying. The last time I tried it, Azura could not dodge Hinata's stupid attack. I am planning on using Corrin, Azura, Elise, Silas, Effie, Niles, Nyx, Haitaka, Felicia, and Odin. This is who I feel will be able to defend the shoreline for a while waiting for Camilla's group to come and help out. Also, this group will consists of most units that I would like to use later. If anyone has any advice or questions to ask me to give advice, let me know and I will respond. Thanks.

The main things I can think of are use tonics, and bring a spare Iron Axe for Camilla.

On November 29, 2017 at 5:35 PM, anniec8711 said:

One of the main reasons I chose Conquest over Birthright was for the unique capturable units (bosses AND generics).  Plus Niles is a great character to use aside from being such a lovable jerk.  Just finished chapter 18. Here's a list of what I captured so far.  I'm on Hard Mode currently, NOT lunatic. So no 4-Rally Man.

Chapter 9 - Haitaka, Spear Fighter w/ Rally Defense, Strong Riposte - Strong base stats and growths across the board.  Frontline tank with support utility is a huge asset.

Chapter 13 - Wyvern Rider w/ Quick Draw - Decent pickup.  Can combine with Savage blow at Level 20/5.

Chapter 13 - Diviner w/ Malefic Aura - +2 damage from Magic attacks is never a bad thing. Can stack with tomefaire for +7 damage, but not till 20/15

Chapter 14 - Kumagera, Oni Chieftain w/ Darting Blow, Certain Blow, Counter Magic - Mediocre base stats but awesome skillset makes him just as useful as Haitaka.  With decent MAG he is a good user of the Bolt Axe.  Give him Mjollnir and Killer Axe when he learns Death Blow for some CRITastic fun! Learns Counter at 20/15 which will make any enemy think twice about attacking this monster.

Chapter 14 - Archer w/ Poison Strike - I like his guy. Decent archer class capturable, especially if you're not using Bowzu or didn't marry her to Niles.  Learns Quick Draw after 2 level ups so anything this guy doesn't kill is easy pickings for someone else.

Chapter 16 - Sorcerer w/ Inspiration - Strong MAG user with added Aura utility is a welcome addition. SPD stat sucks though. Leo has natural access to inspiration but has to wait a while to get it.

Chapter 16 - Hero w/ Armored Blow - Armored Blow is one of the best skills in the game. And this guy also comes with B and C ranks in Swords and Axe's respectively, which means no E-rank grinding hell.  Give this guy a speed pair-up for consistent doubling and he'll be an awesome player phase frontliner.

Chapter 16 - Adventurer w/ Seal Strength - Archer, Debuffer, Healer, and lockpicker? YES PLEASE! Awesome utility unit with C-rank in both staves and bows!  With 16 MAG at Level 1, he could be the best Shining bow user on your team if Niles and Nina get RNG screwed.  Access to Lucky 7, Pass, and Shurikenbreaker only increase his value.  Staff users are a precious commodity in Conquest so this guy is an A-rank capture.

Gonna finish paralogues by tonight so I will add those capturables along with the ones I caught in Chapter 17 and 18.  Hope this helps!

Tbh, I'm surprised that you got that much use out of capture - ya ask me, mooks that are actually worth using over my own characters are as rare as hen's teeth. My unflattering opinion of Niles as a unit doesn't help...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I might as well just turn this forum into my own personal Conquest Hard advice forum. I am currently on Chapter 14, and I plan to take a break from the game for a while. However, I will still accept advice for the game in the mean time. I am currently looking for recommendations on who to marry to whom. I don't exactly care for 100% optimization; more so, I care about getting as many paralogues as I can for additional experience as I can. I currently have my avatar, Dan, married to Camilla. He is a Str+/Lck- Nohr Prince with Outlaw as a specialty. I will take any advice for marriages, but I reserve the right to make the marriages as I so choose. Thanks in advance.

P.S. I know marrying a non-Kamuisexual means that I lose out on a child and paralogue, but thems the breaks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If all you want is the EXP, then why bother caring about the pairings? Also, everyone will cap their levels with judicious use of around 6-7 paralogues along with the main story.

Just make sure you pair physical mothers with physical kids, and magic mothers with magical kids, and you'll be set. Nina can go either way and Dwyer prefers to be physical. 

Edited by Agro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Dr. G said:

I might as well just turn this forum into my own personal Conquest Hard advice forum. I am currently on Chapter 14, and I plan to take a break from the game for a while. However, I will still accept advice for the game in the mean time. I am currently looking for recommendations on who to marry to whom. I don't exactly care for 100% optimization; more so, I care about getting as many paralogues as I can for additional experience as I can.

You do not 'need' to recruit that many children.

In my experience, recruiting two children by Chapter 11-12 provides enough Experience to get the whole party over-levelled for a couple of chapters.
My party hits Level 35 around Chapter 24-25, which should be enough to deal with the remaining chapters.

 

On my current campaign, I decided to do Support grinding (replaying the 'Before Awakening' DLC map) in order to recruit some children earlier. Not because I needed the Exp, but because I wanted to used them during more chapters.

I 'unlocked' Sophie and Ophelia before Chapter 10, and Nina before Chapter 11. I knew that I was going to trade character diversity for Experience Points, but Chapters 10 and 11 were trivialised by this. My units would still get some damage, but could kill any enemy in one phase (either one or two hits.) I had to fed almost all the Exp Pts of Chapter 11 to just-recruited Nina and one-chapter-old Haitaka, for my other units were already Level 14-15, and would only get very few Exp Pts.
I even decided not to recruit Kana (Ophelia's brother), for I do not want more Experience.

I am telling you this because being over-levelled takes out the fun; Conquest should be challenging.

Edited by starburst

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, starburst said:

You do not 'need' to recruit that many children.

In my experience, recruiting two children by Chapter 11-12 provides enough Experience to get the whole party over-levelled for a couple of chapters.
My party hits Level 35 around Chapter 24-25, which should be enough to deal with the remaining chapters.

 

On my current campaign, I decided to do Support grinding (replaying the 'Before Awakening' DLC map) in order to recruit some children earlier. Not because I needed the Exp, but because I wanted to used them during more chapters.

I 'unlocked' Sophie and Ophelia before Chapter 10, and Nina before Chapter 11. I knew that I was going to trade character diversity for Experience Points, but Chapters 10 and 11 were trivialised by this. My units would still get some damage, but could kill any enemy in one phase (either one or two hits.) I had to fed almost all the Exp Pts of Chapter 11 to just-recruited Nina and one-chapter-old Haitaka, for my other units were already Level 14-15, and would only get very few Exp Pts.
I even decided not to recruit Kana (Ophelia's brother), for I do not want more Experience.

I am telling you this because being over-levelled takes out the fun; Conquest should be challenging.

Kinda sorta this. Minus the part about PP orkoing. If you're not doing that by ch10 you're stacking wrong. Also minus the overelevel thing. The last set of chapters is ajusted for 20/15's and 20/2's(on lunatic, no idea on hard). You're not overleveling this. Exp decay is also a real consideration.

CQ kids give piss exp and some of them are more difficult than no-rescue 28. All of them combined will do about as much as a shared kid, shigure and kana both do as much as the other shared kids combined and they feed in the exp in a dip friendly drip.

Using a high exp kid to set up your post 2nd/3rd shop build is absolutely a good choice though. This normally pans out as ch13>Kana>early kids>midgame>Ch22>Shigure>late kids, with obvious exceptions and as-needed ajustment.

In short don't worry about it. Kana exists early, Shigure exists late. You're covered.

Edited by joshcja

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, joshcja said:

Kinda sorta this. Minus the part about PP orkoing. If you're not doing that by ch10 you're stacking wrong. Also minus the overelevel thing. The last set of chapters is ajusted for 20/15's and 20/2's(on lunatic, no idea on hard). You're not overleveling this. Exp decay is also a real consideration. [...]

Using a high exp kid to set up your post 2nd/3rd shop build is absolutely a good choice though. This normally pans out as ch13>Kana>early kids>midgame>Ch22>Shigure>late kids, with obvious exceptions and as-needed ajustment. [...]

I understand 'stacking', but there is no fun when any of your units can solo any section of Chapter 10 without pair-up bonuses or tonics.
At the end, I focused on the recently-recruited Haitaka and Ophelia, both of whom were a couple of levels behind the rest of the party.

On my last campaign (no DLC), I ended up recruiting Velouria around Chapter 20. I liked her as a unit and as character, but I could only deploy her on a couple of chapters. Thus I chose to do Support grinding this time and recruit some children earlier.
As I said, Sophie, Ophelia and Nina were recruited by Chapter 10-11, and Velouria and Soleil will be recruited right after Chapter 14. And my definitive party will be ready by mid game.

I understand your recommendations and agree with most of them, but I want to be able to deploy my units in more than a couple of chapters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, I care more about the experience more than I do the kids, but there is the vain part of me that does want to do some new supports and marriages because why not. I know that the paralouges scale, based on where you are at in the game. In my general opinion, the kids won't do things much different than their parents, besides having higher stat caps depending on who get married to whom.

Still, certain kids can still be useful or nice to have like Nina. It may be nice to have another bow unit with Locktouch for Chapter 17, Ninja H***. Or because they have some useful items. I do love that I got the Dual Club because my axe users can wreck my sword opponents faces. So, I would like to do Ophelia's paralouge to get a swing at that Calamity Gate. However in the end, I am not going for a 100% optimization run. I am using units that will be helpful like Bowzu and a Kana with Str + 5 cap, but it is not a full optimal set up. I just want to enjoy Conquest on a harder difficulty. Though, I do acknowledge some of what I am doing is optimizing. I do appreciate everyone's advice thus far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, starburst said:

I understand your recommendations and agree with most of them, but I want to be able to deploy my units in more than a couple of chapters.

Oh. That post was aimed at the OP. Was just quoting you to agree with your main point. SupportGrindyKid runs are sorta completely outside the scope of normal play entirely so I have no strong opinion one way or the other on those.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...