Bound Hero Battle: You of the Light (Takumi and Hinoka)

SatsumaFSoysoy

First Princess and Second Prince of Hoshido, Hinoka and Takumi, challenge us to protect their country!

Map

Lunatic

Spoiler

mj5lleg.png

Infernal

Spoiler

jHDcPBd.png

Infernal Enemy Data

Takumi

Spoiler

HP: 64
Atk: 49
Spd: 37
Def: 28
Res: 20

Weapon: Fujin Yumi
Assist: 
Special: Vengeance (2-cooldown)

A: Close Counter
B: Cancel Affinity 3
C: Threaten Spd 3

Hinoka

Spoiler

HP: 66
Atk: 48
Spd: 30
Def: 28
Res: 27

Weapon: Brave Lance+
Assist: 
Special: Blazing Wind (1-cooldown)

A: Swift Sparrow 2
B: Drag Back
C: Hone Fliers

Blue Mage Knight

Spoiler

HP: 46
Spd: 28
Def: 19
Res: 38

Weapon: Blárwolf+
Assist: 
Special: Iceberg

A: Defiant Spd 3
B: Poison Strike 3
C: Drive Atk 2

Axe Cavalier

Spoiler

HP: 57
Spd: 25
Def: 31
Res: 36

Weapon: Brave Axe+
Assist: 
Special: Galeforce

A: Fury 3
B: Lunge
C: Hone Spd 3

Sword Pegasus

Spoiler

HP: 52
Atk: 44
Spd: 39
Def: 24
Res: 40

Weapon: Wo Dao+
Assist: 
Special: Moonbow

A: Darting Blow 3
B: Desperation 3
C: Hone Fliers

Red Mage

Spoiler

HP: 52
Atk: 44
Spd: 39
Def: 24
Res: 40

Weapon: Rauðrraven
Assist: Pivot
Special: Draconic Aura

A: Warding Stance 3
B: Guard 3
C: Spur Def/Res 2

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strategy

- Despite Takumi's Cancel Affinity, if you have a Gronnraven user such as Cecilia, keeping TA is still a valid option to deal with the Blue Mage Knight.

- A Close/Distant Counter Armor unit is quite effective on the left side of the map, especially if the Blue Mage Knight is removed from the equation.

Recommended units

- Gronnraven w/ Bowbreaker: Because of Bowbreaker, Takumi will still choose to hang back despite your TA being cancelled, while the Blue Mage Knight will advance on you. This lets you quickly get rid of the only magical threat on the left side.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Infernal has a really weird placement of the red mage. I expected it to cover Takumi and the blue mage's overlapping ranges, but instead he's shoved over off to the right, so my Nino just walked into range and baited them to death. Green cav wanders in to die right after, leaving just Hinoka and the two reds, so it comes down to sniping Hinoka so Nowi could just roll right over the sword fighter and red mage.

Hector might also work since the left side is so vulnerable. A bursty flier team with a flying mage can also chip bait Hinoka off the right with Reposition. What won't work is TA Gronnraven because Takumi brings Cancel Affinity.

All right, tried my plan. It didn't work. (I needed Renewal 3, which I don't have the SP for, and even then Takumi does too much damage).

Guard on Sigurd or Boey might be satisfactory to accomplish the concept. Quick refresher on when that occurs?

I wanna rename this BHB, "Merric watches the world burn." Bwahahahaaa. I thought about doing a Merric + Dancer clear, but I'd much rather spend my stamina doing other things. I got the orbs and the pride. XD That's good enough for me. That update can't come soon enough. I'm so ready to shower him in more buffs and love. 

Characters
5* Merric+6 (+SPD -RES) - Excalibur, Reposition, Bonfire, Fury 3, Bowbreaker 3, Threaten ATK 3, Deflect Magic 3 (Has S Summoner Support and S PA!Azura support)
5* Raigh (+SPD -DEF) - Rawrblade, Reposition, Iceberg, Darting Blow 3, Swordbreaker 2, No C Skill, No Seal
5* PA!Azura+1 (+DEF -ATK) - Doesn't fight, just gives buffs with Urðr
5* Tana (+ATK -HP) - Vidofnir, Reposition, Moonbow, Fury 3, Desperation 3, Guidance 3

Strategy
I positioned my characters in this order: Merric, PA!Azura, Raigh, and Tana.

On your first turn, move Merric into range of Takumi and Blue Mage then dance with PA!Azura so he gets those buffs, but don't move him anywhere else. Move Raigh next to Azura and Tana next to him. On enemy phase, the blue mage and Takumi suicide on Merric. (From some different strategic attempts, found out that Merric needs bonfire to kill Takumi. Positioning Azura differently causes Takumi to attack first, and Merric won't kill him.)

Next turn, move Merric into the top-most left square and move Raigh in to attack the axe guy. He does some damage to him, but he needs to be danced by Azura to finish him off. Finally move Tana in closer to Azura. On enemy phase, the mage attacks Tana, but she's fine. The sword peg and Hinoka run towards the mage cluster. 

On your next turn, use Tana to kill the red mage. Move Raigh out of the way. Merric moves in and can kill the red peg but he needs a dance to do it. He's getting dangerously low on HP now after Fury. Is that a problem? 

On enemy phase, Hinoka will attack Merric, but she only does 2 damage. Bwahaha. Finish her off with Bonfire overkill.

Somehow beat all three difficulty levels. Realized too late that Takumi had cancel affinity, so female Robin couldn't do infernal. Merric, with a +4 attack boost and Reinhardt with spur attack 2 was able to take out the blue mage and then Takumi, I believe. Eirika stood in front of Merric and let the green cavalier suicide on her, while Reinhardt took care of Hinoka, the red mage, and the other pegasus knight.

The Guidance seal is a pretty big part of clearing the BHB, as it let... Elincia be danced by Azura without Azura being in Reinhardts way.

Yeah not exactly abusing it, but at least I didn't have to upgrade the seal just for this one battle... did have to teach Shigure Hone Attack though...

Spoiler

For the first time in forever, I didn't use Bridelia! But I did use Reinhardt... so it kinda evens out.

I think this one has been the easiest BHB so far. Cleared al the difficulties with my thipical BK/Hector/PA!Azura/Wrys. Also, nice that they choose the map where you recruit Charlotte and Beni in Conquest for this BHB, as you fight Takumi there

3 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

I think this one has been the easiest BHB so far.

Okay nothing against you, but is someone always going to say this in every single BHB thread?

Because yes the BHB can be the "easiest" if you have the right units. Congrats for being luckier than other people in getting units?

17 minutes ago, Silent shifter said:

Just so happens I did not have enough units for this map. Gotta train within these few days. Anyone can recommend some units to me? I do not wish to train the wrong unit.

If you have the Guidance seal, take a Flier with you (or Tana since she has Guidance by default)

Dancers I feel are necessary since the enemy is made up entirely of cavalry and fliers (Takumi excluded but he has range) who can easily corner your team if you can't take out enough of them fast enough.

If you have Jakob, he could probably tank both Takumi and the Blue Mage Cavalry with Distant Defense 3, but I don't know if he could kill them outright...

Edited by Xenomata

58 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

The joys of being Boey and laughing at Cancel Affinity.

I say, as there was significant seal usage and a specific inherited skill (Spur Def 1, though I gave Ike Bonfire as well) to get Boey to survive Takumi.

I did something similar with Xander, Sigurd, Merric and BH!Lyn +0. Btw: Your Boey has only Glowing Ember equipped. 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

I did something similar with Xander, Sigurd, Merric and BH!Lyn +0. Btw: Your Boey has only Glowing Ember equipped. 

I never taught him Ignis.

I taught him Renewal 2 specially for this.

(He's been tanking my defence team's score range, but considering I've gotta fit Fae on that while still being low enough for her to have fun with Reinhardts, that's intentional.)

25 minutes ago, Silent shifter said:

Just so happens I did not have enough units for this map. Gotta train within these few days. Anyone can recommend some units to me? I do not wish to train the wrong unit.

BK and Wyrs works well together. Both are F2P units (I use Wyrs with its vanilla set and the only SI in BK is Swap and Fortify Armor). Put them with a dancer and a green armor and you should be ok

Went with horse emblem as usual for this one. Not too bad though I had to give Cecilia Bowbreaker so that the blue cav attacks first and blocks the way. Also, at the very end with the red flier, I could of retreated and let Brave Lyn beat it rather than let Xander tank, but it doesn't really matter

Beat Infernal with Recover Serra, Vantage Hector (DD3), Reinhardt (Atk+3), and CYL Lyn (Spd+3).

Hector counterkilled Takumi and the blue cav mage, then made one step back and got healed by Serra. Lyn shot down Hinoka. Hector tanked the axe cav. Reinhardt shot down the sword peg. Serra ran away, letting Lyn finish the axe cav. Hector made one more step back to keep out of the red mage’s range. Reinhardt tanked the red mage. Reinhardt zapped the red mage.

Stage clear, 9 orbs gained.

Edited by Vaximillian

Huh, strange choice to use the intro music to Fates instead of something Hoshidan like...well, "You of the Light"

Spoiler

Well not that the battle lasts long enough for you to hear the soundtrack anyway. 

Did Infernal with a half armour, half flier team of BK, Hector, Hinoka and Cherche. No Guidance seal even needed. Having Reposition on both fliers help as they deal with the right side, while Hector initiates the left side and is protected by BK Ward Armour. I just had to make sure Hinoka and Cherche stay at their starting positions so the axe cavalier moves left instead of right.

In my main account I *almost* had it with Ike, Hector, Cordelia and Axura, but Cordelia misses out on ORKOing the red flier because she doesn't have the Brave Lance+ yet. Have to wait until I get more stamina, otherwise I'll just do what I did for my second account.