Bound Hero Battle: You of the Light (Takumi and Hinoka)

SatsumaFSoysoy

@mcsilas sorry for the late response.

Oh wow, that’s a lot of videos :o: All your clears were impressive! My favorite was the last one. Being cornered like that but still being able to fight back and succeed is always a thrilling experience. Smart use of baiting to keep the Axe Cavalry from charging straight at your units. Smallest change in stats or skills can make the AI act wildly differently which can make baiting difficult but glad you persevered and found a way to do it.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mcsilas I'd have to say I enjoyed the first clear the most. Rhajat is a pretty cool green mage I forgot existed. It's funny that if she'd had Vantage she'd have been able to solo the left half of the map.

Your last clear clearly took the most blood, sweat and tears, but it was satisfying seeing the OG Royals triumph. I imagine Skadi would have trivialized this map had he'd been promoted lol. Fallen Takumi is honestly ridiculous for these sort of maps. Shoutouts to AOF Music as well.

@Zeo Oh yeah, I never thought of that. Vantage would actually go pretty well with her native Distant Def skill. I think I gave her Desperation but haven't learned it yet, she's mainly a AA unit or my B team against the cavalry in Reinhardt's TT map.

That said I've been having fun with Escape Route though.

As for Skadi..yeah I should probably promote Fallen Takumi one day to cheese some GHBs if I'm desperate. I just didn't want to use Skadi right now because it would take the challenge away, I kind of like working with the limits that I have. It was pretty satisfying to see him just do exact damage to Hinoka after a Spd+3 skill though.

@NegativeExponents- Thanks! Yeah that axe cavalier's humongous 3 move was a pain to deal with, especially with the tight spaces in the top half of the map. It is really interesting (also frustrating) to see which skills would make the AI react differently, but I mostly use an enemy phase playstyle anyway so I'm getting pretty used to AI manipulation. Unless there's dancers involved.

@mcsilas I only came now to watch all of your videos (busy weekend), it was worth the wait.

The music is fitting like always and I like the themas. The all-colorless clear was impressive, even if you made it look easy. I think your fallen Takumi deserves a promotion now (even if Skadi would make things easier). Kitty-Sakura is adorable, never got her though. 

I think your Fates kids should be strong enough for Infernal as well, no? 

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

@mcsilas I only came now to watch all of your videos (busy weekend), it was worth the wait.

The music is fitting like always and I like the themas. The all-colorless clear was impressive, even if you made it look easy. I think your fallen Takumi deserves a promotion now (even if Skadi would make things easier). Kitty-Sakura is adorable, never got her though. 

I think your Fates kids should be strong enough for Infernal as well, no? 

Thanks! Yeah Fallen Takumi will be promoted eventually, since he has a nice PvE niche and is GHB

as for Fates kids, yeah i already did Infernal in the video post before that (the one with the tanking Shiro). The Lunatic one was more to have Rhajat shine since she was more of a rally bot in the Infernal run. 

• 1 year later...