Bound Hero Battle: You of the Light (Takumi and Hinoka)

SatsumaFSoysoy

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

Okay nothing against you, but is someone always going to say this in every single BHB thread?

Because yes the BHB can be the "easiest" if you have the right units. Congrats for being luckier than other people in getting units?

Actually Cecilia, Olivia and Black Knight can handle half of the map on their own without particularly high inheritance, so maybe you don't really need to get lucky with pulls, even...

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took me quite a few tries, but I managed to smash through Infernal without using Reinhardt, dancers, Horse/Flier Emblem, or map-specific SI.

1. Julia with Summoner support (ever so useful): (Naga, Swap, Glacies) + (Fury 3, QR2, BoL 3) + Atk+2 seal
  2. Eirika+2: (Sieglinde, Rally Def/Res, Luna) + (Fury 3, Renewal 3, Hone Spd 3) + Squad Ace D-2 seal
  3. Arvis+1: (Valflame, Ardent Sacrifice, Iceberg) +(Fury 3, Recover Ring, Def Ploy 3) + Squad Ace c-2 seal
  4. S!Gaius+1: (Refreshing Bolt+, Iceberg) + (Fury 2, Vantage 3, Def Ploy 3) + Brash Assault 3 seal
  • PP-1: Julia starts in the left-most spot, Eirika next to her, and stands on the left bridge before getting Rallied. Gaius stands on the right bridge with Arvis behind him.
  • EP-1: Takumi and Blue Mage commit suicide, Axe Cav and Sword Flier move clockwise around the wall, Hinoka moves straight up, and Red Mage Pivots in front of Gaius.
  • PP-2: Gaius and Arvis pull back to the two middle starting positions. Eirika gets placed on the left bridge via Swap.
  • EP-2: Axe Cav suicides on Eirika, Sword Flier moves towards her. Red Mage attacks Gaius while Hinoka moves into his range across the river.
  • PP-3: Julia pulls back into the top-left corner, Eirika gets healed by Renewal and stands next to her (not really necessary). Gaius snipes Hinoka, Arvis does nothing.
  • EP-3: Sword Flier attacks Eirika, Red Mage attacks Arvis.
  • PP-4: Eirika finishes off Sword Flier, Gaius finishes off Red Mage.

Looking back on this I didn't need Arvis at all. I replaced him with a level 40 4* Athena and still cleared the map. Arvis's replacement just needs to not get ORKO-d by Red Mage and do at least 18 damage to him in one round of melee combat. Some adjusted shuffling of units does the rest.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Actually Cecilia, Olivia and Black Knight can handle half of the map on their own without particularly high inheritance, so maybe you don't really need to get lucky with pulls, even...

Perhaps, but handling half the map on their own compared to overwhelming the enemy army with Flier Emblem or DC Armor duo or, god forbid it'll happen, Galeforce Dancer shenanigans and calling it "easy" doesn't seem fair to people who don't have those units (or in my case, don't have the units built).

...plus the people who say it was easy proceed to very briefly explain what they did, if they even explain at all. That's a little annoying to me anyways.

Just now, Xenomata said:

Perhaps, but handling half the map on their own compared to overwhelming the enemy army with Flier Emblem or DC Armor duo or, god forbid it'll happen, Galeforce Dancer shenanigans and calling it "easy" doesn't seem fair to people who don't have those units (or in my case, don't have the units built).

...plus the people who say it was easy proceed to very briefly explain what they did, if they even explain at all. That's a little annoying to me anyways.

Yeah, I always get annoyed with those kind of people too, but sometimes I don't bother lol. It's not like I have much to gain from telling them they have it too good.

Cleared infernal with Nowi, Nino, Inigo and Ike.

(Nowi had a +3 health seal otherwise the red mage would take her out after Takumi.)

Took out Hinoka with Nino, then repositioned with Nowi. On enemy turn Nowi took out Takumi and red mage. 

From there Nino and Ike took out everyone else with dancing from Inigo.

Spoiler

Nowi- reposition, bonfire, triangle adept 3, quick riposte 2, hone spd 3

Nino - reposition, moonbow, fury 3, deperation 3, hone spd 3

Ike - reposition, aether, fury 3, vantage 3, savage blow 3

No Bridelia clear this time. I blame the lack of Wings of Mercy on my dancers (I never get Cain :| ). Sooo, Horse Emblem it is.

...honestly, if you have to put a counter to horse units, at least make it fast enough to not be doubled by +spd Sigurd (Mine is -spd but with horse buffs it evens out)...

Titania bashing a sword peg is the best thing ever btw.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah, I always get annoyed with those kind of people too, but sometimes I don't bother lol. It's not like I have much to gain from telling them they have it too good.

"You have a +7 each Horse Emblem consisting of +Atk Rein, +kill them all IV Brave Bow Brave Lyn, Cecilia, and also PAzura with DC and Emerald Axe of course you will steamroll the BHB and use Takumi's hair as a comforter!"

Really, I don't care THAT much, since for most units there ARE others who can run the same set but weaker (excluding sets with LEgendary weapons, and usually DC because screw getting Hector randomly), and there are even still ways to clear whatever in the way you want. Live and... well, live mostly.

...but still, throw us a bone and tell us who Repo-ed who.

Infernal with Hector, PA Inigo, Cordelia and Brave Lyn. No merge levels, I'm not quite so lucky/stacked.

Hector has vantage to deal with the blue mage after dealing with Takumi, Inigo has hone str and a seal of spur str so Hector can ORKO Takumi. 

Lyn has swap so she can tank the red flier after her and Hector double-team the green cav.

Cordelia has desperation, fury, ardent sacrifice and brash assault seal. She basically uses AS on Hector to put her in range of her skills, and with Inigo and Galeforce's help, she destroys the red flier, Hinoka and the red mage.

I think that sums it up. Knowing me I left out some crucial detail. Not the most conventional set-up, but if anyone else has similar units, it worked for me.

Here’s my strategy for Infernal, you need some decently high inheritance dragons to pull it off (Lighting breath + is necessary on Fae at the very least) but here’s my strategy. My Team is Fae, Ninian, Y!Tiki, and Brave Lyn.

Edited by Locke087

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I DID IT WITH FLIERS

NO IOTE'S SHIELD

TAKE THAT, PINEAPPLE BOY

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner @Vaximillian

https://imgur.com/a/0uX2C

Wow

Catria had such low hp, but still took 0 from the red flier :o I was also expecting raven Camilla but it seems like that wasn't necessary. Nice job~ 

Michalis took 8 damage from that axe XD Now I might want to try Close Def Michalis myself

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Wow

Catria had such low hp, but still took 0 from the red flier :o I was also expecting raven Camilla but it seems like that wasn't necessary. Nice job~ 

Michalis took 8 damage from that axe XD Now I might want to try Close Def Michalis myself

Tanky Catria with high Atk and Spd is my baby <3

She wasn't even buffed vs the red flier

Cheeks of steel

7 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Tanky Catria with high Atk and Spd is my baby <3

She wasn't even buffed vs the red flier

Cheeks of steel

I didn't even notice but you're right! She wasn't buffed at all LOL

She's +Spd and still has that much Def. #WhyIsThisLegal

3 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Just pick Brave Roy

20 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I DID IT WITH FLIERS

NO IOTE'S SHIELD

TAKE THAT, PINEAPPLE BOY

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner @Vaximillian

https://imgur.com/a/0uX2C

That Michalis looks tempting esp now that its confirmed he's getting buff lol

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Just queen of the skies doing queenly things.

I thought things said "thighs"

Also this one was a huge snooze. Literally any and all emblem teams can beat this one lol
I used Nino Eirika + Dual Dancers, of course. Nino tanked and killed the blue mage AND Takumi first turn. Beat it first try :p

Well I did it with my usual Armor team. Black Knight, Amelia(who ate 1 of my 2 hectors for DC finally), Effie, Axura. Standard bait with Green DC armor. However, Amelia needed a spd seal and hone armor to double Takumi. Wouldn't have needed the spd seal, but thanks to inflated HP panic ploy is rather useless.

There was a close call though. The red mage actually moved up making it easy to get BK in range. However, BK couldn't finish so I had to send Amelia to kill the red mage. Amelia then got smacked by the red flier and survived with 3 HP. Thank goodness for Aether refilling her HP after tanking Blue mage and Takumi. Or basically Amelia solo'ed the map. She killed Takumi, the Blue Mage, the Green Cav, the Red Flier, and the red Mage. Effie murdered Hinoka. Mostly because I was too lazy to try and get Amelia up there. Hinoka for some reason went up and around and flanked my guys from above.

Anyways took me two tries thanks to the Amelia needing the speed seal. If she fails to take Takumi down in counter things just spiral out of control and folks begin eating too much damage. Particularly since he attacks first in that scenario thus preventing the blue mage from committing suicide, isn't Takumi such a good friend?

Beat it with Effie/BLyn/Ninian/Olivia. Effie has DC so she tanked the left side while Lyn and the dancers went to work shooting up the right side.

6 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Because yes the BHB can be the "easiest" if you have the right units. Congrats for being luckier than other people in getting units?

Agreed.

4 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Two tries. Woot! Used Sonya, Klein, Sigurd, and PA!Azura. Sigurd was the MVP, tanking almost everything on this map. Anyways, I doubt I will be able to do this with flier emblem due to Takumeme.

I did it with flier emblem and posted my clear above! You need S. Camilla to tank Takumi though, or an Iote's Shield flier D: