• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my options are Faye, Tharja, Catria, AND Priscilla. For those are the only 4 I have. That is actually a large number to pick from. But I don't much care for Tharja and Priscilla has kinda just sat around in my barracks. 4* +Atk/-Def, so I suppose she has a decent boon/bane. But nah.

So I had to choose between Not-Shanna and Faye. I went with Faye in the end and if she falls I'll jump to Catria. I don't want to think about what will happen if both Faye and Catria fall.

Anyways currently I have up my Amelia(like always). Right now she is running +Spd Slaying Axe+, Reposition, Bonfire, Distant Counter, Vantage, Spur Defense 3(I figure most folks won't be running an armor so I put on her only other C option) with the Quickened Pulse Seal. So Faye Pals if you have a C option you would like I do have some spare SP on her.

Team Katarina please add me! I keep getting all reds and it's suffering ;-;

My ID is: 1768358294

I'll send out my +9 Soren in tactician solidarity~ I do have a lot of other units though, so please let me know if you want anything else.

6gIhE9D.png

6 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

How the fuck do you expect me to beat two greens using only two blues (and Faye)???

Stupid game.

I managed to beat a Sanaki, Halloween Nowi, and Bride Caeda with a team of Rhajat, Performing Arts Azura, and Spring Camilla.

4 hours ago, Skylorella Con said:

Who had the highest amount of votes in the first hour?

From what I'm seeing Sigurd is doing very well.

Sigurd had the most votes in the first hour at 23 million. Rhajat was a close second with 21 million, and Tharja followed with 17 million.

4 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

I don't really have any reds cut out to face Brave Lyn.

It’s alright. I was just unloading salt there since that was one of the worst possible combo of units I could ever have the misfortune of facing. I haven’t gotten anything that BS again since.

Great...I had to waste 1 Light blessing because someone thought it would be a good idea to leave an incomplete Fjorm as their lead. Thankfully I also got a quadsuna but Dorcas is a bulky man. 

I hope my Tiki is taking care of any Dorcas for those who are receiving her.

2 hours ago, Usana said:

Well my options are Faye, Tharja, Catria, AND Priscilla. For those are the only 4 I have. That is actually a large number to pick from. But I don't much care for Tharja and Priscilla has kinda just sat around in my barracks. 4* +Atk/-Def, so I suppose she has a decent boon/bane. But nah.

So I had to choose between Not-Shanna and Faye. I went with Faye in the end and if she falls I'll jump to Catria. I don't want to think about what will happen if both Faye and Catria fall.

Anyways currently I have up my Amelia(like always). Right now she is running +Spd Slaying Axe+, Reposition, Bonfire, Distant Counter, Vantage, Spur Defense 3(I figure most folks won't be running an armor so I put on her only other C option) with the Quickened Pulse Seal. So Faye Pals if you have a C option you would like I do have some spare SP on her.

Could you tell me your ID? I need some green pals for the flag quests (I want to use my recently finished funny Faye)

48 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Could you tell me your ID? I need some green pals for the flag quests (I want to use my recently finished funny Faye)

I should probably put that in my signature. Will be username Grimoire.

Too busy to be super active this gauntlet, and I only have 3 of the characters, so I went with Tharja. Running a Keen Gronnwolf+ Cecilia as my lead if anyone needs super greeny goodness.

4 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

To the Priscilla people on my friends list (@Locke087, @ErrantDShepherd, @Sophie, and whoever else there is) I'm taking requests on who to put as a lead.

It's Summer Leo with a baitmage build currently, but if any of you want some kind of alternative ask.

Yeah about that I should just joined her for this round anyways but I made a random pull today on the gauntlet banner today because reasons and Katarina just popped out of nowhere with good IVs to boot sooooooo.......  I so joined her team to show my appreciation for her actually showing up.  But if Katarina loses I will be joining Priscilla next round if she still around.

So Yeah I to those on Team Katarina I have my Wraithfull Dazzle Elise out if you want someone else I’m more hell than happy to oblige. I will be playing the bare minimum of the gaultet this time around though,  because I’ve decided my happiness is worth more than progress and I am cranking down extremely the amount of this game I play especially the parts I do not enjoy. How long this will last no idea I’ve said this to myself a lot of times and never succeeded. 

Edited by Locke087

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@Hilda Even with her low DEF, your Clair did a great job against Ryoma and BH!Roy. Too bad I'm meeting few mages today. 

thx well her high spd allows her to tank alot of Red units, even some limited Lance users.

I havent gotten your Titania yet in my Team, but i am facing alot of Dragons and Mages lol. My first match was BIke Sigurd Sigurd vs Celica Tharja and Niles lol. Niles was Np but Celica and Tharja were delicate ._.

5 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@DarkLordIvy For the first time I got something else than a Sigurd from my friend list. Your Soren was really nice to play, I've never considered mine for a promotion until now. I feel almost bad I didn't check opposing Xander for Vantage before sending Soren against him ... 

Ha good to hear! Ah vantage though, killer of mages everywhere. I’ve gotten your Tana quiet a bit, she’s been a lot of fun. 

12 minutes ago, Hilda said:

thx well her high spd allows her to tank alot of Red units, even some limited Lance users.

I havent gotten your Titania yet in my Team, but i am facing alot of Dragons and Mages lol. My first match was BIke Sigurd Sigurd vs Celica Tharja and Niles lol. Niles was Np but Celica and Tharja were delicate ._.

My lead currently is Tana (Close Def, Close Def Seal and Bonfire). Perhaps you got her? 

I'm always surprised how tanky Tharja can be. Good thing Sigurd can survive 1-2 magical attacks. 

Still not many mages, but Claire likes to meet Tikis as well. 

10 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Ha good to hear! Ah vantage though, killer of mages everywhere. I’ve gotten your Tana quiet a bit, she’s been a lot of fun. 

Great, hope she does her part to earn everyone a lot of feathers. 

Just now, mampfoid said:

Great, hope she does her part to earn everyone a lot of feathers. 

She’s playing her part very well at the moment!

Spoiler

image.png

I’ve managed to catch both of the multipliers