• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

21 minutes ago, C. Turtle said:

I mean, not everyone who likes Tharja likes Rhajat, and vice versa. It'll be splitting people who like both, but the same could be said of any two characters who happen to have some subsection of their fans in common.

There is being similar, and then there is being a shameless clone.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Rezzy said:

There is being similar, and then there is being a shameless clone.

Well, I happen to like that "shameless clone", without liking the original she was cloned from. I'm not denying she's a clone, I'm saying not everyone likes the two equally, because however small you take them to be, there are differences between the two. It's not one team split in two, it's two teams of people voting for the one they prefer, just as it is with any pair of characters.

But I should probably leave it at that before I get too heated about things that don't matter. Rhajat's inclusion in both the game in general and in the gauntlet has caused me to get into more arguments that usual.

3 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Me and my friends have black hair and are Asian, and we would find white hair even back in high school. I'm not sure if it extended to other body types.

So uhhh topic....you know who won't get gray hairs? Sigurd.

Ha ha ha ha, I get it, because he's dead.

Edited by thecrimsonflash

Honestly in Rhajat’s defense, even though I don’t like her as a character, at least she looks different enough from Tharja compared to Asugi and especially Caeldori. Those two I’d call true clones, though I would say Rhajat’s is more inspired by Tharja, if that makes any sense.

Also imo I think a loser should get as many chances as they want (ie someone like Katarina). It’s the winners that should stay away. CYL was an exception because all the top 8 characters were supposed to be there, but here it’s just unnecessary.   

21 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

If anyone is gonna be in Team Faye, here is my ID: 6390206444  :^_^:

I'll be sending an invite your way. Names Bethany, currently leading with Tana.

Again, I am doing my Flier 10s, but once I'm done with those, I'm up for changing to Fae.

The poll options are so sloppy, not even separated by Block A and B smh

Hmmm I am unsure. Ordinarily I'd say Sigourd is the underdog but you know, multipliers change many many many things...

I think it's between team Porcas and Sigourd..... but Catria though

Choosing teams for feathers is hard O.O

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Hmmm I am unsure. Ordinarily I'd say Sigourd is the underdog but you know, multipliers change many many many things...

Definitely go with Catria. How can you pick anyone besides the objectively best blue-haired lance user in Heroes? :D

Also, with all of his memes and DC axe, I don't think Dorcas will be the underdog here. Sigurd seems like the safer bet between the two of them.

7 hours ago, Poimagic said:

For all you on team Catria, I'll be leading with PA!Azura. But if you want me to change, then just ask. FC is 6980436612.

I sent you a request. The Palla that's my lead now will be my rep for the gauntlet but if you'd rather have a different red or something else entirely let me know. For reference, here's what else I can offer as far as reds go.

Spoiler

Alfonse
Marth (+Def, -Spd)
Ogma (+Res, -Def)
Alm (+HP, -Res)
Gray (+HP, -Atk)
Tobin
Saber (+HP, -Spd)
Ayra (+Atk, -Res)
Seliph, +1 (+Atk, -Def)
Roy (+Spd, -HP)
Lyn (+Spd, -HP)
Karel (+Atk, -HP)
Eirika (+Atk, -Res)
Joshua
Ike (+Res, -Atk)
Mia, +1 (+Def, -HP)
Chrom, +1 (+Spd, -HP)
Lucina (+Def, -HP)
"Marth", +1
M!Corrin, +1 (+Spd, -HP)
Ryoma (+Spd, -Def)

Arden
Zephiel
Black Knight

Luke (+Def, -HP)
Eldigan, +1 (+HP, -Def)
BH!Roy (+Spd, -Res)
Xander

Palla (+Spd, -Def); current lead
Elincia (+Def, -Atk)

Young!Tiki (+Atk, -Spd)

Katarina (+Res, -Spd)
Celica (+Res, -Def)
Arvis
Sanaki (+Spd, -HP)
Tharja (+HP, -Res)
NS!Leo, +1 (+Def, -Spd)

Leo (+Def, -Res)

ToD!Nowi (+Atk, -Res)

23 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I sent you a request. The Palla that's my lead now will be my rep for the gauntlet but if you'd rather have a different red or something else entirely let me know. For reference, here's what else I can offer as far as reds go.

Reveal hidden contents

Alfonse
Marth (+Def, -Spd)
Ogma (+Res, -Def)
Alm (+HP, -Res)
Gray (+HP, -Atk)
Tobin
Saber (+HP, -Spd)
Ayra (+Atk, -Res)
Seliph, +1 (+Atk, -Def)
Roy (+Spd, -HP)
Lyn (+Spd, -HP)
Karel (+Atk, -HP)
Eirika (+Atk, -Res)
Joshua
Ike (+Res, -Atk)
Mia, +1 (+Def, -HP)
Chrom, +1 (+Spd, -HP)
Lucina (+Def, -HP)
"Marth", +1
M!Corrin, +1 (+Spd, -HP)
Ryoma (+Spd, -Def)

Arden
Zephiel
Black Knight

Luke (+Def, -HP)
Eldigan, +1 (+HP, -Def)
BH!Roy (+Spd, -Res)
Xander

Palla (+Spd, -Def); current lead
Elincia (+Def, -Atk)

Young!Tiki (+Atk, -Spd)

Katarina (+Res, -Spd)
Celica (+Res, -Def)
Arvis
Sanaki (+Spd, -HP)
Tharja (+HP, -Res)
NS!Leo, +1 (+Def, -Spd)

Leo (+Def, -Res)

ToD!Nowi (+Atk, -Res)

Accepted. Also, your Palla is fine as it is. Hope PA!Azura helps you help the blue Pegasus girl win! I should really replay shadow dragon

7 hours ago, Poimagic said:

For all you on team Catria, I'll be leading with PA!Azura. But if you want me to change, then just ask. FC is 6980436612.

Sent a request. Current lead is Genny, name is Anys. Let me know if you want her change out!

40 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

Sent a request. Current lead is Genny, name is Anys. Let me know if you want her change out!

Accepted. I'm okay with Genny as your lead as you never know when you will need to heal. If you want me to change my lead, then just ask.

Jeezus. All this age talk and here I think Im old. (Im 18 for pete's sake.) But it doesnt help that you're one of the oldest students in the school with you're friend (she's ironically my old crush.) Topping all of my peers. 

Edited by GrimmLow

I think I’ll join Team Catria this time around. I haven’t played much lately due to it being a crappy time (peak season) and spending more time with FGO’s Christmas event, I guess I’ll have my DC Eliwood as my lead. I could always switch him out. 

I went with Sigurd because he is the only one I really like out of all of them. Never got Rhajat, Tharja creeps me out, same with Faye (although less), Priscilla being there because of incest knocks her out of the running for me, Katarina I know nothing about, Catria is there (don't like her, don't hate her), and I don't really know much about Dorcas aside from the memes. I've never played the Genealogy but I know about Sigurd from reading up on him since everybody seems to like the Jugdral stories.

3 hours ago, GrimmLow said:

Jeezus. All this age talk and here I think Im old. (Im 18 for pete's sake.) But it doesnt help that you're one of the oldest students in the school with you're friend (she's ironically my old crush.) Topping all of my peers. 

I'm 31; how is 18 old?

@Rex Glacies I'll be joining lovable family man Dorcas for round one.  I will have Bridelia as my lead, but feel free to request someone else if you like.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

@Rex Glacies I'll be joining lovable family man Dorcas for round one.  I will have Bridelia as my lead, but feel free to request someone else if you like.

Bridelia should be fine. I presently have Fjorm but I can change her if needed as well. Lets bring Dorcas justice for his poisoned mutton!

19 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Didn't you pick Minerva during her gauntlet? So it only makes sense to pick Catria now. For the best Whitewing sister Macedon!

Let's just ignore that she's only my second choice.

I'm on Team Sigurd. Don't have my FC at the moment, I'll post it when I get home tho

And I didn't pick him for more feathers or anything. I picked him because Sigurd=Sigurd and Sigurd=Kickass

Edited by Viridianveil