• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the age talk lol, I’m soon to be 21 but I ache like an 60 year old. 

Anyway I’ll be team Sigurd. This is my first gauntlet in awhile without the bonus unit so this’ll be interesting. 

I’m running out of space on my friends list but I still have a bit of room for anyone whoy wants to use my Soren: 0028978737

Spoiler

u7LtvCv.png

(He might be getting Spd Ploy later in the week we’ll see)

Way to make me feel old SF, I am 26, but I look way younger I can pass for 17.  Anyway I will be team Catria, my lead will be Innes like always but I can change if people need me to.  Friend code is 6148672165 user name is Rain for those who want to add me.

9 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Way to make me feel old SF, I am 26, but I look way younger I can pass for 17.  Anyway I will be team Catria, my lead will be Innes like always but I can change if people need me to.  Friend code is 6148672165 user name is Rain for those who want to add me.

Sent a request! My name is Alexmender (original I know...). Right now my lead is Y!Tiki but I can change to Bike, Hector, Minerva, Lucina, B!Lyn, Klein or Deirdre if you need to.

Also what's with this age thing?. I'm 21 but I can pass as 16-17 most of the time although that's mostly because I'm short

I guess I'm kinda young compared to most people here; I'm very freshly 18 as of almost a week ago. But at least that means that I'm now legally allowed to play Heroes, because I've finally reached the gambling age in certain states!

So fellow Team Katarina members- what kind of unit do you guys want as an ally? Someone green? I have Axura?

And for Team Priscilla, what's the best colour unit do you prefer? If enemies have Raven users...should I put up my +Atk/-Spd Innes? I haven't properly built him but he'll have Iceberg and I can learn Cancel Affinity to help against Raven tomes? Not sure if I want to give him Fortress Res.

I don't have to worry about going grey, red heads go white but that's hopefully years off since I'm only 18. 

Anyway team Katarina, I'm supporting it and anyone is free to add me, my heroes ID is: 2224535822

I literally cannot choose who I want to support, so I will flip a coin. Heads, Faye. Tails, Priscilla.

... Guess I'm going with Faye. If she loses, then I'll switch to Priscilla. If they both lose, I'm going to pick Sigurd. If they ALL lose ... well, who's left besides Tharja and Rhajat? Whatever.

10 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

So fellow Team Katarina members- what kind of unit do you guys want as an ally? Someone green? I have Axura?

Which of your accounts is going with Katarina? I only have Shen in my Friend List currently, so I'm not sure if we're on the same team or not.

On 12/4/2017 at 3:50 PM, SageOfAnys said:

Sent a request. Current lead is Genny, name is Anys. Let me know if you want her change out!

I sent you a request. My lead will be summer Leo, largely because I don’t have many diverse units.

8 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Which of your accounts is going with Katarina? I only have Shen in my Friend List currently, so I'm not sure if we're on the same team or not.

Kensei will be Katarina. Hmm I guess I don't have you there, I'll send a request

Accepted @Mackc2!  Not gonna lie I kind of want to use a Nephenee but Katarina might also want green allies I guess. Maybe rotate? If I need more green allies for quests I'll let you know

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Kensei will be Katarina. Hmm I guess I don't have you there, I'll send a request

Accepted @Mackc2!  Not gonna lie I kind of want to use a Nephenee but Katarina might also want green allies I guess. Maybe rotate? If I need more green allies for quests I'll let you know

Heh, that works too. Accepted! Axura sounds good to me; since I don't have a Katarina myself, I don't really need to worry about color quests, but if you or anyone else wants me to switch out Clarisse, then just let me know?

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

Heh, that works too. Accepted! Axura sounds good to me; since I don't have a Katarina myself, I don't really need to worry about color quests, but if you or anyone else wants me to switch out Clarisse, then just let me know?

No problem. Clarisse would be good, I usually have trouble getting enough green and colourless for the orb quests.

Actually I might put Deirdre up on Team Priscilla in case she's up against Robins. I mean sure she only has enough SP for base skills though but +Res Spd Ploy 3 will hopefully be enough for team support? (Also dragons are more annoying now. Unfortunately she may miss KOs but she has Quick Riposte for mages and Ploy support at least)

Otherwise I have a +Atk Cherche, +Spd Nino or Brave Ike for other options.

1 hour ago, Alexmender said:

Sent a request! My name is Alexmender (original I know...). Right now my lead is Y!Tiki but I can change to Bike, Hector, Minerva, Lucina, B!Lyn, Klein or Deirdre if you need to.

Also what's with this age thing?. I'm 21 but I can pass as 16-17 most of the time although that's mostly because I'm short

Got it, hope my Innes helps you out.  I don't know how the age think started, but seeing everyone post their age and most of them being younger them made me feel like sharing mine.  

Gearing up to support Team Katarina...as always, I'm willing to accept or send friend requests to those who ask (code is 8566518658).

I'm debating between setting my lead to Jeorge, Elise, or Fae. I think that, unless I'm asked to do otherwise, I'll probably leave Elise up for now.

I'm team katarina my friend code is 6441119514 my name is crimsonflash and my lead is amelia, I'll probably switch to legion for the gauntlet because katarina needs green allies and most complain about armors, ninian is also an option, refined lightning breath has yet to see the use I would like it to.

If anyone wants me to change to anything in particular just let me know and you can be decimating reds with ninian, or quading everyone with legion in no time.

Question to Team Katarina peeps, do you prefer Hone support or Spur/Drive support?

i just realised not every Katarina may have a blade inherited to them, so I'm wondering if I should also go the Owl route for these VG battles or keep going with blade (but that requires Hone/Fortify teammates)

Hm...
Since I pulled Rhajat as my free summon on the VG banner, I lowkey like shipping Rhajat with Mitama, and I'm largely neutral on anyone/anything else in this VG ( besides Rhajat/Tharja), I suppose I'll throw my lot in with Rhajat. Then, if Rhajat loses I'll go to Tharja if she remains.

I expect my Friendlist will be short in Team Rhajat members though so if anyone wants to add me it's FC: 7909740863 (Summoner name Ilia)

I've currently set Reinhardt as my lead since I expect team Faye will rep reds to counter Rhajat, and Reinhardt is, as always, a powerhouse against pretty much everything that isn't green or a Halloween!Sakura. Should anyone need another lead for quests or such I'd be happy to switch naturally. :]

Edited by Tactician_Iris
Two FC digits went *poof*