• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Tybrosion said:

Katarina I believe, though Priscilla doesn't have that much more than her.

That's ... interesting. Also, I don't know what to think about how both of my initial choices (Faye and Priscilla) are scoring relatively low. I mean, I don't know what I expected in the first place so I can't really say much.

Either way, I'm not all that invested in the gauntlet (or anyone participating in it) so I'm just going to change teams if I need to. That said ... with the multiplier first hour scores really don't matter at all, do they?

If this Voting Gauntlet plays out without any upsets haha that's funny, I actually kind of want to see Sigurd, the fuck you to ranged units, versus Rhajat, the fuck you to cavalry, in the finals.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

That said ... with the multiplier first hour scores really don't matter at all, do they?

First-hour scores give you probabilities of winning. However, a 60-70% probability of winning isn't exactly great odds.

Edited by Ice Dragon

25 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Whoa, looks like Katarina is going to be getting a lot of multipliers this round.

@Rafiel's Aria I think I just got your Lucius and he is so good.  Very impressive!  The newest update really fixed healers up. :):

Reveal hidden contents

sksP3Mph.png

OMG. I'm glad you got him! If only I could pull more of him for merges. I've used him in the Arena a bit, and he's a force to be reckoned with. I hope he serves you well!!

40 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Added!  DC Titania is always fun, but I wouldn't say no to getting to use Tana for once :0

Perfect, I changed to triple Close Defense Tana. If you (or one of the others) prefer Firesweep, tell me. 

20 minutes ago, Hilda said:

@mampfoid

If you are Team Sigurd and want this Beauty on your side hti me up: 0320249024 [...]

Such beauties are always welcome! I have not build a Clair yet. She has been your main petty breaker, if I remember correctly? 

19 minutes ago, Symphonica said:

@mampfoid @DarkLordIvy

I've added both of you. Name is Symphonia and current lead is Ephraim though I can change if there is a specific colour or unit (if I have them) you guys want. [...]

Accepted, Ephraim is fine for now. 

29 minutes ago, Symphonica said:

@mampfoid @DarkLordIvy

I've added both of you. Name is Symphonia and current lead is Ephraim though I can change if there is a specific colour or unit (if I have them) you guys want.

FC is 8483353835 if anyone else on team Sigurd wants to add me

@Hilda I've added you too

Ephraim should be good ovo

hope you like Soren. 

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Perfect, I changed to triple Close Defense Tana. If you (or one of the others) prefer Firesweep, tell me.  

Ooo she should be fun!

Rhajat

Tharja

Wat. I didn't expect that 1st hour score.

And this was a fun moment this multiplying hour:

Spoiler

8oztgzn.png

Black hair vs Red hair - wait...this isn't the Hair Gauntlet. Or is it?
Yes I know I'm cheesing my VG matchups with my lvl 9 Rhajat. I'm training her fwiw, I'm just slow as a snail on it.

7 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

How the fuck do you expect me to beat two greens using only two blues (and Faye)???

Stupid game.

by using Fae?!?

EDIT: oh Faye, well that should be easy with some Firesweep bow and repositions no?

Edited by Hilda

5 minutes ago, Hilda said:

by using Fae?!?

EDIT: oh Faye, well that should be easy with some Firesweep bow and repositions no?

It was that one story mode map with Henry and Nowi, with trees blocking off both ends of the map and a long middle corridor, and the two units who started off down the middle corridor were spring Camilla and green Azura.

Just now, mampfoid said:

@Vaximillian I somehow expected you to be on team Katarina (one of my backup candidates for round 2 along with Priscilla). 

I couldn’t decide among Faye, Priscilla, Katarina, and Catria. I asked the person whose opinion I trust no questions asked: my sister.

She said Catria’s and Katarina’s skirts were too short (even though Katarina wears shorts), and Faye’s too long. Priscilla’s was just about right.

Sheesh, I'm totally not invested in this gauntlet concerning the result, but what's with all the people still putting same-coloured units as their lead during these things? Didn't we have enough of these asinine events that everyone got the memo on how ineffective this is for your friends? Some troll and some forgot to change, sure, but at the current rate at which people send Catria/Sharena/Fjorm/etc on Team Catria I just believe others are plain ignorant and/or stupid. Luckily, none of my friendlisted ones do it, and using the desired colour outside of bonus hours ain't that big a deal anymore. Still, it surprises me...

May the feathers rain down on us from the sky!

@Rafiel's Aria I love your Lucius, he just 'noped' the enemy Klein to oblivion. Was a lifesaver since enemy had two blues against my Katarina. What nature is he? Also LOL at your new in-game name haha. 'Aria's Boys'...very fitting haha. He's looking very dazzling with that forged weapon aura!

@Mackc2 Your Nephenee is also amazing!

@Vaximillian Looks like you're my only Team Priscilla friend. Not that I'm compalining, your Sharena is a beauty!

1 minute ago, Hilda said:

1. multiplier for Sigurd and he is sitting at 500 000 000 vs Katarinas 60 000 000. Thats kinda destructiv lol

I'll have to pay close attenton to the way Sigurd's points hold up against Katarina's. I ended Shana's final round with still some flags left because I kept waiting on a multiplier that never came.

45 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I couldn’t decide among Faye, Priscilla, Katarina, and Catria. I asked the person whose opinion I trust no questions asked: my sister.

She said Catria’s and Katarina’s skirts were too short (even though Katarina wears shorts), and Faye’s too long. Priscilla’s was just about right.

Ok, makes sense (somehow). Since Sigurd and Priscilla are the only units I got at 5*, I went with Sigurd, because I'm ok with his pants Priscilla is not upgraded to Wrathful yet.