• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

2 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

She’s playing her part very well at the moment!

Hide contents

image.png

I’ve managed to catch both of the multipliers 

Cool, I got only one multiplier and I'm below 100k. But I'm fine with that, I don't like checking trackers and everything. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team Sigurd go! :D

If anyone in Siggy's team is getting a +2 Frederick, that's probably mine. ^^ I'll switch him to Summer Freddy tomorrow though, as I decided I want to alternate between both Freddys for my lead in this gauntlet.

I picked Tharja because that's literally the only unit of the 8 that I even have. If I didn't, I'd have sided with team Dorcas, because that's who I was trying to get. But for any of you on Team Tharja that gets a +1 Ayra, that's mine and you're welcome.

Edited by Neopolitan

I've had a red random unit every match I've played. While they've moved away from always being swords with a dragon and a tome... still.. can't people just realise that it's better to put a different coloured unit up? This irritates every gauntlet but it feels worse than ever this time round ¬¬

Tfw you're feather merc most of the time but chose to went through "Same" hell out of loyalty for Catria. 

Seeing all those feathers leave hurts me deeply but I have to suck it up and support the best whitewing to the end!

33 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Apparently, I have so far gotten zero red allies on Team Rhajat. What the hell?

Time to delete some so-called "friends"

Almost went with Sigurd but I figured the meme-king was the best candidate.

Anyone on team Dorc-ass can add me for my +9 Steady Breath, Quick Riposte, Bonfire Luk-ass. Dude has 59 Defense on the enemy phase. Code is in my signature.

fun fact: Dorc-ass and Luk-ass are the only 2 units in this game whose names end with "as". I checked because I wanted to make an -ass team. Sadly, I cannot.

8 minutes ago, Ciarre said:

I have the opposite problem with literally zero blue allies on Kat lmao

Did you just send me a friend request? I just got one from a Ciarre with a Soren as the lead. If you want I can switch my lead out for a blue!

3 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Did you just send me a friend request? I just got one from a Ciarre with a Soren as the lead. If you want I can switch my lead out for a blue!

Yeah, that's me! That would be awesome but you don't have to, I think I'll just go in with a level 1 blue unit until I get all of the flag quests!

5 minutes ago, Ciarre said:

Yeah, that's me! That would be awesome but you don't have to, I think I'll just go in with a level 1 blue unit until I get all of the flag quests!

I switched out Lucius for Ephraim for a little bit, so maybe you’ll get to use him! It’s no hassle at all! 

37 minutes ago, Ciarre said:

Add me 2224535822, I have nephenee as my lead 

Oh, I forgot the Voting Gauntlet started today! I was wavering between her and Catria, but ultimately decided to join Rhajat, since she joined me on my free summon (and looking pretty good for feather prospects). Since I didn't pick Catria first, I upgraded her Killer Lance to a Slaying Lance.

So, fellow members of Team Rhajat, let me know if you want to add me! I've got big Tiki out front right now! Let me know if you do! FC: 8608857766

And I got the Camus from someone with the username "My Butt". Well!

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Apparently, I have so far gotten zero red allies on Team Rhajat. What the hell?

I'd be happy to add you, my Tiki is out in front.

43 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Hm...should I put up my Ryoma instead of Reinhardt then?

Reinhardt kills things deader, which I find a bit more useful than getting a red ally. I'll just sit around and hope I get some at some point, and worst comes to worst I'll use a red unit for a bit tomorrow (it's totally going to be Tharja) if I still haven't finished the mission.

19 minutes ago, Astellius said:

I'd be happy to add you, my Tiki is out in front.

Added. I'm the エクラ with the Ayra.

EDIT: Oops. I forgot I just posted in this thread.

Edited by Ice Dragon

I decided to join Sigurd's team, he's the unit I like the most out of these characters and I also have him trained up.

I'm looking forward to the next round, I'm currently sitting at 99 sacred coins with the Squad Ace E seal at level 2.

Let's go team Catria. Let's take down Poisoned Mutton Man! And get my redemption for saccing off that 5 star Catria

Also, I never noticed it, but Dorcas' damaged art makes him look like he lost a tooth.

Edited by Poimagic