• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

Hmmmmmm. It's possible for Katarina to pull a Soren here. That would make my day considering I'm genuinely backing her and I couldn't care less about Sigurd.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Hmmmmmm. It's possible for Katarina to pull a Soren here. That would make my day considering I'm genuinely backing her and I couldn't care less about Sigurd.

Bit of a different situation though. Ryoma and Soren traded back multipliers constantly in the last few hours, but that's not the case with Sigurd and Katarina here. It keeps taking hours for Katarina to catch up and the way things are now, Sigurd will either get a multiplier next hour or the one after that and definitely win. Katarina might have a tiny shot, but I think Sigurd has a much higher chance here. Katarina will dump flags now, and so will Sigurd when that multiplier for him hits.

@Ice Dragon, am I correct on this? You're the expert, I'm just trying to make an educated guess. xP

Same hell....Thankfully my score is on the top 2k for Catria's army, I knew it was a good idea to play it safe and start my flag usage during the 100k bonus (around 4.8x) and go from there until the 6x multiplier.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Bit of a different situation though. Ryoma and Soren traded back multipliers constantly in the last few hours, but that's not the case with Sigurd and Katarina here. It keeps taking hours for Katarina to catch up and the way things are now, Sigurd will either get a multiplier next hour or the one after that and definitely win. Katarina might have a tiny shot, but I think Sigurd has a much higher chance here. Katarina will dump flags now, and so will Sigurd when that multiplier for him hits.

@Ice Dragon, am I correct on this? You're the expert, I'm just trying to make an educated guess. xP

Based on the current trends, Team Sigurd will very likely get a multiplier for the next hour because Team Katarina is rallying harder than the prediction spreadsheet can account for.

I don't think it's in the bag for Team Sigurd just yet. We'll have to see how well they do in his next multiplier, assuming they gets one. If Team Sigurd blows it out of the park, it'll be much more difficult for Team Katarina to catch up in the remaining 3 hours. If Team Sigurd performs the same as they did during the previous multiplier, it might still be possible for Team Katarina to make up the difference since we've seen some rather huge rallies in previous months.

15 hours ago, Tenzen12 said:

Got terrible match up recently. Rein, Bowlyn and Broy against mine Tharja, Beruka and Chrom in empty room with two tikes tick brokable wall.

I though I am done but that Beruka was beast rises by @Frenzify, so out dueling buffed Roy and putting Rein out of his misery was piece of cake. True lifesaver.

Haha! Glad she could be of help. There shouldn't be many melee attackers who can deal with her during the enemy phase. :)

Team Katarina has been fabulous. I've gotten some amazing allies. @Ciarre's Keenwolf!Soren just tears through horses. It's absolutely fabulous. I think I've been getting @Mackc2's Nephenee pretty often too. I love my own and the refined Slaying Lance only makes her better. :3 At the beginning of the round, I got @LordFrigid's Elise and @DefaultBeep's Clarisse quite a bit. But by far, @Infinite Dreams's (You're Kassie, right?) PA!Inigo has been the biggest life saver. He just EATS Brave Lyn. What's s nature? I'm pretty sure mine is +ATK -DEF, so he might not handle that build well, but a gal can dream if he ever returns.

All in all, I'm happy with the variety I've gotten this Gauntlet.

Honestly, my real victory in this current gauntlet is getting to use my -atk Faye and picking up some HM for her. If the multiplier makes her win, that just means she gets to keep on collecting more HM. Even if she doesn't, she's still accumulated more than I would've gotten otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

All in all, I'm happy with the variety I've gotten this Gauntlet.

I wish I had your fortune. I keep getting either a Faye, Ayra, or Clarine in my army. The former two are +10 merged and held their own, but Clarine doesn't do much aside from buffing my Katarina, which can range from clutch to useless depending on the foes I face and my second ally. However the Clarine belongs to a personal friend of mine so I refuse to delete the person.

4 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

I wish I had your fortune. I keep getting either a Faye, Ayra, or Clarine in my army. The former two are +10 merged and held their own, but Clarine doesn't do much aside from buffing my Katarina, which can range from clutch to useless depending on the foes I face and my second ally. However the Clarine belongs to a personal friend of mine so I refuse to delete the person.

Oh yikes. That sucks. That reminds me of the awful CYL gauntlet. I feel like I got punished for joining Team Ike. A HUGE chunk of my random allies ended up being Ikes. >.> And I felt like I got the same two friend allies over and over again. Never again.

If they fix nothing else about the VG, they should at least fix that mechanic.

17 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Based on the current trends, Team Sigurd will very likely get a multiplier for the next hour because Team Katarina is rallying harder than the prediction spreadsheet can account for.

I don't think it's in the bag for Team Sigurd just yet. We'll have to see how well they do in his next multiplier, assuming they gets one. If Team Sigurd blows it out of the park, it'll be much more difficult for Team Katarina to catch up in the remaining 3 hours. If Team Sigurd performs the same as they did during the previous multiplier, it might still be possible for Team Katarina to make up the difference since we've seen some rather huge rallies in previous months.

Ah, I see. Sigurd should have loads of flags left though, since he's not gotten many multipliers, so his team can definitely blow it out of the park as you say. I hope we do and seal a win!

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Oh yikes. That sucks. That reminds me of the awful CYL gauntlet. I feel like I got punished for joining Team Ike. A HUGE chunk of my random allies ended up being Ikes. >.> And I felt like I got the same two friend allies over and over again. Never again.

If they fix nothing else about the VG, they should at least fix that mechanic.

Well it's kind of my fault as well. As far as I know I'm not friends with anyone on Serenes and I'm too paranoid to delete anyone else on my list because who knows maybe they could join (or I join) their team. So its a bit of a lose lose. :/

I'm still optimistic of an upset in our favor! Keep up the good work, Team Katarina!

10 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Well it's kind of my fault as well. As far as I know I'm not friends with anyone on Serenes and I'm too paranoid to delete anyone else on my list because who knows maybe they could join (or I join) their team. So its a bit of a lose lose. :/

I'm still optimistic of an upset in our favor! Keep up the good work, Team Katarina!

Admittedly, I'm a feather hunter this round. XD If Katarina pulls a Shanna, then cool! If not, I'm going to have a pretty sweet rank. If she loses, I'll probably jump ship to one of the guys. I think I like Sigurd better, but if Dorcas manages to win, I'll go for the underdog.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I just got home from work.  What has happened to Dorcas?

he got poison in his mutton

trust nobody

He seems to be slightly ahead, but otherwise it's still in Same hell

17 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I just got home from work.  What has happened to Dorcas?

Dorcas started underperforming considerably during his multipliers and is continuing to slow down to not give Catria a bonus. Really it's just a matter of how slow Dorcas can go without giving Catria any substantial gains

Also this is kind of embarrassing, but I only just got on and noticed that ZeManaphy and KongDude sent requests... and I never got any... I guess it's too late to remedy stuff now though unless Catria pulls through to next round and gets curbstomped by Sigurd  Sorry, this is my punishment for only lurking

Edited by SageOfAnys

I'm sitting here enjoying the back and forth Team Tharja and Team Priscilla is doing. It's an enjoyable match that I don't care who wins in. I'm having fun.

Also rooting for Team Katarina because some friends of mine are on that team.

Edited by Neopolitan

14 minutes ago, Neopolitan said:

I'm sitting here enjoying the back and forth Team Tharja and Team Priscilla is doing. It's an enjoyable match that I don't care who wins in. I'm having fun.

Also rooting for Team Katarina because some friends of mine are on that team.

Is Katarina the new Leo?

LOL Sigurd's bonus.

So Dorcas has sped up and Catria has slowed down... isn't this a bit of a conundrum.

Honestly, Dorcas vs. Catria is the most fun I've had in a VG in a long time. It's refreshing to be in a fight with two teams of similar popularity for once. Initially, I would've been upset if Catria lost to memes, but I really don't mind anymore. If anything Dorcas deserves victory just as much as Catria in this match.

Sigh... Sigurd underperformed, I think. I thought he'd go above 10 bil and he didn't. Katarina probably will make this up and there won't be enough time left for another Sigurd multiplier.

I don't know who I would join in round 2 though. Priscilla would be an option, but I think she'll lose too. I won't have anyone...again. I must be doomed to always be on losing teams now...

3 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

LOL Sigurd's bonus.

So Dorcas has sped up and Catria has slowed down... isn't this a bit of a conundrum.

Honestly, Dorcas vs. Catria is the most fun I've had in a VG in a long time. It's refreshing to be in a fight with two teams of similar popularity for once. Initially, I would've been upset if Catria lost to memes, but I really don't mind anymore. If anything Dorcas deserves victory just as much as Catria in this match.

It looks like I'll end up with 700 Flags leftover tonight.  I was busy at work and missed most of the multipliers, but at least there's later rounds.

I joined Team Mutton mostly for FE7 love, but after reading his supports, I think he's a nice character.  Too bad being forced to use Bartre pretty much keeps me from ever using Dorcas.

12 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

Request sent :D

My username is Blizz ingame

Accepted.

Really hoping Faye gets another bonus this next hour, I have 600 flags yet to unload. I would like to get at least 400 of them drained. The hour after the next doesn't matter since I will be at work then. Maybe I can snipe the first one, but I don't have data at work so it would have to be just as I was leaving to go to work.