• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

Yes. What is the reaction?

Remember how angry parts of the fan base were about Tharja and Camilla winning their gauntlets? And the CYL gauntlet Lyn vs. Camilla fiasco? 

I will be beyond shocked if that doesn’t happen again. 

24 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

I don't think so.

I'm guessing the theme of this is characters defined by their love of another character, hence the four we have now. Alm and Raven and the others aren't defined by such a trait, so I think it's going to be other girls similar to the ones revealed.

Perhaps Leon too, given he's themed around love as well.

Alm, Raven, Robin, and Corrin are the love interests of Faye, Priscilla, Tharja, and Rhajat, respectively.

5 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Remember how angry parts of the fan base were about Tharja and Camilla winning their gauntlets? And the CYL gauntlet Lyn vs. Camilla fiasco? 

I will be beyond shocked if that doesn’t happen again. 

That's only if Tharja steals the win from a larger team thanks to sudden multipliers. We don't even know her opponents, so yes, it is too early to be disgusted at the outrage.

Hm...I hope the rest of the Gauntlet isn't as so-so. I'm not quite sure I would call this "Enduring Love." XD If your love endures after the other person has gone on, gotten married, and lived their life while you're still lusting after them, that's not exactly healthy. lol I do kind of hope that the other half is oblivious guys. HOWEVER if Raven is opposite of Priscilla, this is yet another Gauntlet Lucius was wrongfully excluded from. RIP

I wouldn't mind supporting Team Priscilla again if I needed to however.

11 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Alm, Raven, Robin, and Corrin are the love interests of Faye, Priscilla, Tharja, and Rhajat, respectively.

I feel like you just ignored everything I said. What makes you think the other half is going to be their love interests? I'd say it's far likely the other half will be characters like the other four.

8 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

That's only if Tharja steals the win from a larger team thanks to sudden multipliers. We don't even know her opponents, so yes, it is too early to be disgusted at the outrage.

You have way more faith in this fandom than I do then. All the characters revealed so far are plenty controversial. That alone is going to stir up a whole heap of drama in some corners. Multipliers weren’t a thing when Tharja and Camilla won their (first) gauntlets and there was still buckets of salt abound. Call me a cynic but I don’t think this is going to end on a positive note. I would love to be proved wrong on this. 

8 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

I feel like you just ignored everything I said. What makes you think the other half is going to be their love interests? I'd say it's far likely the other half will be characters like the other four.

There is nothing indicating that the other side will be more of the same, either, which is what I'm getting at.

In fact, only one two Voting Gauntlets so far has had the two sides be "more of the same" of each other.

Edited by Ice Dragon

16 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

You have way more faith in this fandom than I do then. All the characters revealed so far are plenty controversial. That alone is going to stir up a whole heap of drama in some corners. Multipliers weren’t a thing when Tharja and Camilla won their (first) gauntlets and there was still buckets of salt abound. Call me a cynic but I don’t think this is going to end on a positive note. I would love to be proved wrong on this. 

Boredom, more like. I don't think Battle of the Beach was particularly harshly scolded for including nothing but Modern randos.

Tharja had multipliers. They just had no chance of causing upsets yet because they were so weak (a theoretical first-hour multiplier under the new system would be stronger than that old one.)

The reaction to what happens will not be any worse that what we've already seen- and if it manages it, the Voting Gauntlet basically begs to be scrapped.

Well, none of those first four options particularly jump out at me so hopefully the second half will have someone more up my alley. If not, then I'll more than likely go Tharja (or Rhajat if I get stupid lucky with my free pull heh heh, good joke me) since I'm not keen on trying to use my 4* Priscilla for actual combat and I don't like Faye at all and besides, she's gotten so comfortable on my bench.

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Does that mean the other side is Cordelia, Catria, Leon, and Clarine?

Does Clarine act like that?

I mean I'm more expecting Lachesis but then 1/4th of the banner will be like the Healer Gauntlet (speaking of- they should have had the Healer Gauntlet AFTER the 2.0 staff update. Then people would've actually appreciated the 5 star healers whether to actually use them or for easy Staff+ fodder)

Maybe Palla can be in there somewhere though. Or Clair! (Clair vs Faye match over Alm?) Unless she doesn't count because she ends with Gray in the end.

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The voting gauntlet begs to be scrapped regardless.

Admittedly, true, but if we get any worse, I don't think they can use up the planned Gauntlets.

As it is, we have no idea if they've scrapped new Gauntlet production and are just working on the old stockpile.

14 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Well, this statement is included in her description:

"Fond of her brother, Klein."

Given that I know pretty much nothing about any of FE6's supports offhand, I have no clue to what degree that fondness reaches.

18 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Spoiler

Sort-of.  She wanders into the middle of a battlefield to find her brother.  Then insults Narcian by comparing him to said brother.  Depends on how you look at it.  Lachesis may be another one, though she has other marriage options in her game.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Well, this statement is included in her description:

"Fond of her brother, Klein."

Given that I know pretty much nothing about any of FE6's supports offhand, I have no clue to what degree that fondness reaches.

Her famous 'I would sooner compare you to a disease-ridden mutt' is her response to Narcian coming onto her, trying to calm her down by pretending to be just as good a person as her brother.

Admittedly, not the best time, so here's some Support snippets:

C Support:

Spoiler

Clarine: Ahh! Klein!
Klein: W-What! What’s wrong, Clarine?
Clarine: You look wonderful in that outfit today!
Klein: And I was wondering what in the world happened when you screamed like that… Is that all?
Clarine: But Klein! In this army, everyone is just so aesthetically challenged! You truly shine when you are among them, Klein!
Klein: Clarine, you only think that because I’m your family…
Clarine: No! There is no one else in the world who could match you. Perhaps General Percival has more authority, but you will always be the most beautiful!

B Support:

Spoiler

Clarine: She was healing your wounds before I got the chance.
Klein: Clarine!
Clarine: But I wanted to heal your injuries so that you would be proud of me and would say that I was being a great help, and…
Klein: …But I was proud of you. I was thinking that my naive little sister’s so grown up now… But now that you’ve done this…
Clarine: I-I’ll never do it again! Please don’t hate me, Klein!
Klein: What are talking about. I’ll never hate you.
Clarine: Oh, thank you, Klein!

A Support:

Spoiler

Clarine: Oh, I already know what I want to do!
Klein: What?
Clarine: I will become a Sorcery General like General Cecilia!
Klein: Um…are you serious?
Clarine: Of course! As the Sorcery General, I will help your work as the Archery General, and then we shall always be together!
Klein: Clarine… Let’s try and be a little more realistic…
Clarine: Oh, it would be so wonderful to see us both in the elegant uniform of the Etrurian Generals…
Klein: Clarine… Well, you’re still a little girl, I see.
Clarine: Did you say something?
Klein: No, nothing.

That's... a pretty boring gauntlet block. Better figure out which side may give me feathers...

And great, it's the Ayra situation all over again thanks to the banner situation (stats-wise, Rhajat has similar stats to Tharja's, only having just enough of a BST boost to bump her Arena scoring up (150 v. 148), and Rhajat doesn't have as ridiculous of a vanilla kit as Ayra's).

Stats and such from Gamepedia and Gamepress.

Rhajat's stats spread: 36/35/34/21/24

Default kit: Keen Gronnwolf+, Rally Def/Res, Distant Defense 3, Savage Blow 3 (available at 4*, implying that Rhajat would drop down to 4-5* once the Voting Gauntlet banner expires)

Basically, Savage Blow 3/Rally Def/Res fodder once the banner ends. Could also be Distant Defense 3 fodder if the player is willing to drop 20K feathers on her (with Distant Defense no longer being on 5* exclusive units).

Edited by Roflolxp54