163 members have voted

1. 1. What colors are you pulling?

• Red
    • Blue
    • Green
    • Colorless
    • IM SUMMONING ALL CAUSE I DONT WANT TO WASTE MY FRICKING ORBS
    • HA Im not pulling from this! JOKES ON YOU

Well, I've expected better luck with this banner, but spent over 100 orbs with nothing. Had to spend 35$ twice to try my luck once again. Overall, I've got Bridal Cordelia, Ayra, another Genny, another Ike, but at least I've got my most sought of the banner: Brave Lyn (I've chosen Brave Ike as the freevie). I think I'm going to call it quits now that I got what I've wanted, but I would have wanted another Fjorm, and Hector T_T 

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent about 200 orbs so far.

After around 140 I pulled Ayra while sniping for Lyn or Camilla and being presented with only reds and blues. I wanted Ayra too, so I wasn't upset, but the other two were my main priorities. 

Then today after getting some more orbs I pulled Lyn after about 180 orbs total. Super happy about that, and she's going straight on my horse team. 

I really doubt I'll get lucky again and pull Camilla before it's over. But at least I got two of my three.

Saved up 170 orbs for this banner. I started off sniping greens, because I wanted Hectors and a Bunmilla and wouldn't mind a Deirdre, prioritizing green>red>others.

First 80-90 orbs or so, nothing. Even got like 6 pulls straight with no greens. Then I got Deirdre. Pulled the red too bc I wanted Ayra and got Ike. 

Still had a sizable stash left so I keep going. Not too many orbs later, I get Hector. Then a couple of orbs later, I get another Hector. Damn nice. So I started pulling reds alongside the greens and I get to a set with 2 green 2 red and a blue. I pick a red. Ayra. Decide to full pull on the off chance I get a Reinhardt for merging.

Fucking get Reinhardt. Only blue orb I pull I get Rein.

Anyway, I got 2 hecs, an ayra, my first Di and a spare Ike, and my Rein's now +8. No Bunmilla, but I call that a win.

Edited by Thor Odinson

I went in this with about 246 orbs and one goal in mind: Get a spare Hector. 

Green orbs were annoyingly rare throughout my summoning session, and I got pity broken first by Ike, then Celica before finally lucking out and pulling Hector with 30 orbs remaining.  Getting Deidre or S!Camilla would have been so demoralizing, and I'm just glad I don't have to bother with Green hell again for a long time, and Celica was a nice bonus.  I've had Ike since the first PoR banner back in April, and I haven't decided what to do yet with my new one. 

At least now I can save my orbs again for whenever they decide to do a Thracia banner.  

For 102 orbs I got two Hinatas and 3000 feathers worth of garbage.

I think I'll be able to get between 60-80 orbs from finishing all of the Lunatic Chain challenges I haven't done before the banner ends so hopefully I'll actually get a 5*.

If the only 5* I get is Spring Xander though I'm quitting the game.

5 hours ago, Book Bro said:

Spent about 200 orbs so far.

After around 140 I pulled Ayra while sniping for Lyn or Camilla and being presented with only reds and blues. I wanted Ayra too, so I wasn't upset, but the other two were my main priorities. 

Then today after getting some more orbs I pulled Lyn after about 180 orbs total. Super happy about that, and she's going straight on my horse team. 

I really doubt I'll get lucky again and pull Camilla before it's over. But at least I got two of my three.

Yeah, it was frustrating that having few stones of the color you want adds to the difficulty on pulling out the character you want. Hard to believe I've pulled Brave Lyn as well

So far, 2 Brave Lyns, 1 Bride Cordelia, 1 Bunny Camilla and 1 Deirdre. 

Need to get Hector, but I'm out of orbs. I'll have December quests tomorrow, but after some pulls using them, I'll leave it at that and start saving up. I got pretty lucky already with what I've pulled.

After ~150 orbs I got two Celicas, an Ayra, one Deirdre, one Hector and two Bride Caedas even though I was avoiding blue unless there were only blue and colorless stones. My top priorities were Camilla, Ayra and Deirdre so I got two out of three of my most desired units. Distant Defense and Distant Counter fodder, too, and a Waifu Bouquet for when Ilyana gets released. I really can't complain in my opinion, even If I didn't get the unit I needed the most to finish my second flier emblem team. I might build a Michalis instead. That Hauteclere buff is nice.

But I will still complain because my boyfriend downloaded the game on my suggestion because of this specific banner and he got 10 five stars so far in more or less the same amount of orbs as me. Two Celicas, two Deirdres, two Hectors, THREE Bride Cordelias and the one that hurts the most: Bunny Camilla ;_;

It started out rough for me but after ~900 orbs my luck definitely shifted towards the better. Didn't get my 1st 5* until my rate was 11%. And had a point in the middle where it got up to 12.5%. 21 5* units in all, so not too bad. Probably gonna do another large summon session later.

0 Ikes - 5 Ayras - 3 Celicas - Kinda upset cause I want a +10 red unit and my Ike is already +6. Now Ayra is also +6 and Celica can potentially go to +4, but I might want the Distant defense fodder.

0 S!Xanders - 2 B!Caedas - 3 Fjorms - My plan was to get 1 of each Xander and Caeda and then stop pulling blues altogether. I've gotten really lucky with the Fjorms and a great +Atk/-Def Caeda, but I would actually like to get Xander and be done with the blues.

0 Hectors - 1 Bunnymilla - 3 Deirdres - I finally got Camilla so I can be done with pulling greens, but I wouldn't mind having more Hector fodder and I like Deirdre.

0 Bridellias - 1 Brave Lyn - 3 Gennys - Again, going for a +10 colorless. Genny could potentially be +6 and Lyn is now +5. The Bridellia I have has 0 merges.

After about 100 orbs spent, got Bride Cordelia with a crappy nature, -atk/+hp, and neutral Celica. Could've been better, but overall I'm happy. They're the only two units I really wanted, and at least Celica is fairly solid if not ideal. Cordelia still isn't bad once I give her some actually decent weapons and skills, and at least it wasn't like +res/-spd or something. I'll probably keep pulling, though full pulls from now on (had been sniping red and colorless), in hopes of getting some others or those two with better natures, but all of that would really just be gravy. That and I honestly can't see them releasing a character/putting an existing one in a banner that I'll go head-over-heels for. Only new character I'm really hoping for is Ishtar whom I'd imagine would almost certainly be a GHB, and as far as existing heroes go, it's basically red cav city: Sigurd, Brave Roy, and Eldigan. Actually, maybe I should start pulling that CYL banner <_<

Edited by bottlegnomes

8 hours ago, Ranulfo said:

But I will still complain because my boyfriend downloaded the game on my suggestion because of this specific banner and he got 10 five stars so far in more or less the same amount of orbs as me. Two Celicas, two Deirdres, two Hectors, THREE Bride Cordelias and the one that hurts the most: Bunny Camilla ;_;

Add a Brave Lyn to this. Why does luck favor the people who don't care about the characters at all ;_;

Pulled my second Ayra with +Atk -HP IVs :B):

Some are complaining about this banner and it's percentages being somewhat misleading.  Some heroes have a less than 3% summoning rate due to game mechanix, and that Hero Fest was better in terms of sniping for units.  I agree with that, but Hero Fest did have pity breakers, which are thankfully removed from this banner.

2 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Man, this banner has sucked for me so far. I've spent over 300 orbs and all I have to show for it is...Spring Xander. *Sigh*

I've spent like 60, and I haven't gotten any 5* heroes yet, not even Spring Xander T_T Though I suppose I can't compare to your 300 orbs.

4★ Nino, 3★ Cherche, 4★ Soren.

Deirdre isn’t coming. Only about 10 more orbs left on the table.

I now am going to curl up into a little ball and cry a lot.

Edited by Vaximillian

Now up to 279 pulls. I am no longer pulling green or colorless because I have gotten enough copies of Camilla and Cordelia to +10 both of them. Ayra is 1 copy away, and I'll stop pulling red if/when I get that copy.

• Ayra: 3
  • Celica: 2
  • Ike: 4
  • Caeda: 3
  • Fjorm: 0
  • Xander: 0
  • Camilla: 4
  • Deirdre: 2
  • Hector: 1
  • Cordelia: 3
  • Genny: 1
  • Lyn: 1

I have still pulled no copies of Fjorm (or Xander). Yo, game. What the fuck?

Edited by Ice Dragon

And 46 pulls of only red and blue gets me my last Ayra, my first Xander, and 4 more copies of Sheeda. Yo, game. Seriously. What the fuck.

• Ayra: 3 → 4
  • Celica: 2
  • Ike: 4
  • Caeda: 3 → 7
  • Fjorm: 0
  • Xander: 0 → 1
  • Camilla: 4
  • Deirdre: 2
  • Hector: 1
  • Cordelia: 3
  • Genny: 1
  • Lyn: 1

Only pulling blue now. Let's see if I can make a second +10 Bride Caeda (only copies 3 away, though I might want a new base for my current one) before I get my first Fjorm.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Haaa.... Tomorrow is my last chance to try and get Dark Eirika Ayra or Celica. My sister got super lucky and pulled 3 Ayras, 1 Celica and 1 Bride Caeda with 60 orbs while I used 100 and only got a Deirdre and a 10% pity rate.

Edited by Alexmender