• Green
    • Colorless
    • IM SUMMONING ALL CAUSE I DONT WANT TO WASTE MY FRICKING ORBS
    • HA Im not pulling from this! JOKES ON YOU

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in about 170 orbs i got nearly everything i wanted out of this banner. the rng was kind to me this time after 300-400 on each of the last 3 banners i pulled on, it's kind of funny lol. S!Camilla, B!Cordelia,  and an extra Hector and Genny for fodder

Well I got S!Camilla, B!Cordelia, a better B!Lyn, a better Fjorm, my first Oscar and my first Lilina.  I also ended up with some good SI and merge fodder.  I am happy with my luck from this banner, the Halloween banner was hell so being able to get S!Camilla who was my most wanted from the banner was great.  I liked this banner because there were no pity breakers and I look forward to the next one that is like this one.  

Four Packs with F2P orbs

5-Star Pulled on Genny, Celica, and B! Cordelia

fodder pulled two Hana's that I can at some point promote and sac out for Life-and-Death inheritance.

I'd call that a decent haul. 

Edited by Shoblongoo

9 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I second the sentiment.

You people grabbed every Deirdre in the pool, leaving none for me. Thank you very much.

I'll trade you one for a Hector or Ike. 

For some reason I thought Julia could inherit her mothers tome, but it seems that is not the case. 

Four pulls because I'm a cheapskate. Two Gennys and an Ike. Didn't check Genny's nature, but now I have one, and my Clarine also has WS now. My Ike is +hp -atk. Fudge. If I ever pull a better one, at least I can merge him into himself. 

Oh, forgot I got a Celica as well. Glad for that. Don't think I checked her nature, was just happy to get her.

Edited by Cornguy