• Green
    • Colorless
    • IM SUMMONING ALL CAUSE I DONT WANT TO WASTE MY FRICKING ORBS
    • HA Im not pulling from this! JOKES ON YOU

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My pity rate is 9% and nothing to show for it. I got that Tailtiu girl, who I didn't have, but I sent her home. Two Jagens, two Florinas, a Soren, a Donnel...the regular old tat.

IS, you're killing me. Just give me Bride!Caeda at least, and Bunny!Camilla if I can be greedy.

1 hour ago, SSbardock84 said:

I've used 60 orbs and have only gotten one Five-Star unit. :(

I used twice that much with the same number of 5* results lul

It was an Ike who I didn't want but he's +atk -res which made it up I guess? I have very mixed feelings on this pull.

I got pretty much what I wanted from the banner, though I'm completely out of orbs now. I got 4 Deirdres when I wanted two, once for use and one for SI. I got two Hectors, one for a merge and one to give DC to a unit I've been working on for ages now. And finally I got one Spring Camilla with a decent boon/bane which was a new unit I wanted, the only thing is I don't really know what to do with her so I'm just building her SP with TT autobattle now.

So now I'll save orbs for the next one.

Pulled a decent Bride Cordelia and a better Ike than what I currently have, but I dunno if I want to sack my old Ike for SI or just merge.... agh...

Need to get more orbs so I can pull AT least either Deidre or Bunny Camilla and either Bride Caeda or Bunny Xander

I already gave up on getting Ayra; if I keep pulling reds and I get my FOURTH Celica or my third Ike I'm gonna snap

I bought 75 Orbs for this banner and had my pity rate broken by a Brave Lyn. Urgh...

There's a post on the subreddit about how the calculations for the Summoning roster are different here, meaning the odds of pulling a focus are actually lower than normal. I'm definitely feeling that now...

Well, it seems I was too greedy about Deirdre merges. 
I only got 5* heroes if I had to draw a different color as green.
I got Ayra, B!Lyn and Celica (Which I wasted sadly for Distant defense on the wrong character).
Soon Rhajat will be available, this makes it difficult for me. I guess I should stay away from this banner.

But after I saw that Rhajat is lacking a bit this gives me the chance to welcome her in the 4star pool. I don't want another green mage I like exclusive on 5*...

Edited by Stroud

59 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

There's a post on the subreddit about how the calculations for the Summoning roster are different here, meaning the odds of pulling a focus are actually lower than normal. I'm definitely feeling that now...

My numbers are giving me between 2.3% per focus character for red and 3.5% per focus character for green.

Doing full pulls (deciding to do so before seeing the colors) instead of sniping will always (not limited to this banner) give you exactly the stated rates. Sniping for any color other than green on this banner gives you lower than 8% odds of a 5-star character (which balances out the fact that green gives greater than 8% odds).

Edited by Ice Dragon

This banner went really well for me, I think. I used 135 orbs for 7 full summons and received Hector, Caeda, Cordelia, and Celica. I also got an Ayra with better IVs than my current one and a bad IV Fjorm, so they’ll both be merged.

I also got a lot of useful skill fodder and I can finally replace my -atk Reinhardt with the random Reinhardt I managed to pull

@Ice Dragon: It's like how could we ever truly know for sure that rates have gone up? They just say it as a marketing ploy to grab your money or rob you of your F2P orbs, and then probably they'll release another awesome banner like say Fates Children, and people are going to have to end up spending so much on that.

6 minutes ago, Logos said:

@Ice Dragon: It's like how could we ever truly know for sure that rates have gone up? They just say it as a marketing ploy to grab your money or rob you of your F2P orbs, and then probably they'll release another awesome banner like say Fates Children, and people are going to have to end up spending so much on that.

If you collect enough unfiltered data on pulls, you can lower the variance due to probability to a small enough value to measure it with enough accuracy and precision to know for sure.

That's just standard experimental design.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

If you collect enough unfiltered data on pulls, you can lower the variance due to probability to a small enough value to measure it with enough accuracy and precision to know for sure.

That's just standard experimental design.

True, but how would you collect the unfiltered data? Feels like it can never be measured without hacking into the game logs or doing something very sophisticated.

1 minute ago, Logos said:

The way I see it it's not so much a rate up banner and it is more of a banner where you weed out most of the bad pity breakers (especially red and colourless hell)

8 minutes ago, Logos said:

True, but how would you collect the unfiltered data? Feels like it can never be measured without hacking into the game logs or doing something very sophisticated.

I have a spreadsheet of my own pull data that is currently sitting at nearly 12,000 pulls. If I weight December's gaming budget more heavily towards this banner (without going over budget), I can get about 300-350 pulls in from this banner, which is enough to get about p < 0.05 confidence.

5 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

80 orbs spent, and only a +res/-atk to show. ☹️

Also, @Ice Dragon what is the percent chance of getting a five star on this banner?

At base rate: Exactly 8% if you aren't sniping. About 7% on red, blue or colorless. About 10% on green.

Edited by Ice Dragon

I've spent about 160 orbs, and I've gotten 4 5-star units so far: Ayra(!), Ike, and two Dierdres.  At this point i'm shifting my strategy to exclusively summoning green, due to my limited resources and the fact that it gives me the highest focus hero summon rate.  I'm going to spoil all the new content added to this game by obsessively clearing all the maps once I am off on Thursday lol.