FE Builder Help, FE 8

Swanky Bors

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After searching all over web for this patch I found out there's a bunch of patches built into The Fire Emblem Builder, the patch you need is already in the builder you just have to apply it. Just go into advanced editors, it's on the bottom of the first row of options. From there just use the search term Class to find it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So I know this thread is really old, but for someone reason, when I try to apply that patch, the class expansion patch, I click write, and it opens the command prompt and all that, but then I go into the class editors and nothing is different, I still just have the normal 127. Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

• 3 months later...
On 29/5/2018 at 8:36 PM, barricade19 said:

So I know this thread is really old, but for someone reason, when I try to apply that patch, the class expansion patch, I click write, and it opens the command prompt and all that, but then I go into the class editors and nothing is different, I still just have the normal 127. Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

7 hours ago, xMcCloudx said:

Having the same problem, can't figure out what I am missing and couldn't really find help anywhere else. 

You have to extend the battle animations list (max i know its 255, set in 127), after you applied the patch, of course.