Create a Voting Gauntlet

King Marth 64

Since we do have the Create your own Banners existed around in the Heroes section, what about a create your own Voting Gauntlet? I was thinking of something that I would like to see happen in the Voting Gauntlet be like:

• Older Sisters vs. Younger Brothers: My thought would be like: Camilla, Leo, Hinoka, Takumi, Marth (he has Elice as an older sister), Elice (if she gets added in the future), Geoffrey (if he gets added in the future), Lucia (if she gets added in the future), Ewan (if he gets added in the future), and/or Tethys (if she gets added in the future) (I don't know about adding Gray to the Voting Gauntlet, he did said he has two older sisters)
  • Holiday vs. Holiday: My thought would be like: One of the existing characters from the Easter, Halloween, and presumably Christmas coming up incase if it's gets added.
  • Mothers vs. Sons: My thought would be like: Lissa, Owain/Odin, Olivia, Inigo/Laslow, Azura, Shigure, Nino, Raigh, Deidre, and/or Seliph.
  • Fathers vs. Daughters: My thought would be like: Chrom, Lucina, Bartre, Fir, Arvis, Julia, Hector, and/or Lilina.

I don't know if the holiday v holiday will work because it would reopen two seasonals that don't really work for the time of year. Summer VG worked because the two were relevant and ran at the same time for a while.

Also Arvis is GHB so I don't think they'd put him in a banner.

As for ones I can think of...

Devoted Gauntlet: Cherche, Felicia, blank, blank Vs Frederick, Jakob, Seth, Lukas (though it's kind of a stretch). Not sure who else to fill in for those blanks... Someone help me out...

Lord Gauntlet: Lucina, Lyn, Fem Corrin, Eirika Vs Marth, Ike, Sigurd, Alm. There's more options for guys and gals so not sure who they'd go for.

Edited by KongDude

The only one I came with was Servants/Retainers vs. Lieges

Servants: Frederick, Felicia, Seth, Jagen.

Lieges: Chrom/Lissa, Corrin (M/F), Eirika/Ephraim, Marth.

You can change Felicia for Jakob/Gunter if you want. There's also the bunch of Fates retainers but let's keep it to the ones for the main lord (and relatives if they share).

Cavaliers vs Knights

Seth, Titania, Frederick and Jagen/Gunter vs Sheena, Gwendolyn, Draug and Effie/Amelia

Battle of the Blades (M vs F Myrmidons/Samurai)

Ayra, Fir, Mia, Athena vs Karel, Lon'qu, Hinata, Ryoma (would be Joshua but he's TT unit)

Myrmidons vs Mercenaries

Mia, Karel/Fir, Ayra, Lon'qu vs Selena, Laslow, Saber, Raven/Ogma

Archers vs Daggers

Klein, Leon, Jeorge, Niles/Rebecca/Innes vs Kagero/Saizo, Matthew/Jaffar, Felicia, Gaius

Edited by mcsilas

This isn't likely to happen due to them being locked as GHB/TT units, but have a "bad guys" banner.  Black Knight, Arvis, Ursula, Michalis, etc.  Also I don't believe there's been an archer voting gauntlet.  But then again I may have missed it since I did not start this game until summer.

Mainly, since this is a waifu/fanservice game, there needs to be a VG totally focused on it.  So Camilla, Tharja, Kagero, Charlotte, Olivia, Cordelia, Summer Robin, and Lyn would battle It out  pillow-fighting while wearing revealing clothing.

Female cavaliers vs. Male cavaliers 

Titania, Sully, Cecilia, B!Lyn, Priscilla, Peri. Elise  and Mathilda/Olwen vs. Cain, Able, Roderick, Luke, Jagan, Sigurd, Reinhardt, B!Roy, Eliwood, Seth, Frederick, Stahl and Gunter/Leo.  Pick 4 from each side and boom there you go, I probably should not have put the healers in but I wanted to put every cavaliers in the list of options just to prove that it could be done.

Light v dark

Linde, Delthea, Seliph, Julia, Raigh, Henry, Sophia, Odin

Sweet v sour

Fae, Mist, Selena, Lute, Gordin, Lukas, Jaffar, Raven

(I just realized how hard it is to think of stereotypically sweet boys and sour girls in the series, as opposed to the truckloads of sweet girls and sour boys, and especially within the limits of who's already in Heroes).

Brains v brawn

Lute, Merric, Lilina, Reindhart, Ayra, Hinata, Titania, Ogma

Xander v. Lucina:

• Xander
  • Spring Xander
  • Summer Xander
  • Some-other Xander
  • Lucina
  • Spring Lucina
  • Brave Lucina
  • Masked Marth

Xander and Masked Marth can be left out of the banner like Alfonse and Sharena were in the first Voting Gauntlet.

GHB Gauntlet: It could be hard to pull off unless they intend to release them in a banner, but my argument would be that Alfonse and Sharena were in a gauntlet and obviously they weren't included in the summoning pool. My nominees would be Michalis, Zephiel, Lloyd, Clarisse, Camus, Berkut, Arvis, and Valter. My best guess would be that Camus would win, or just maybe Zephiel for the memes.

Red vs Green (Blue?) Gauntlet: This is one I brought up several times. I think it'd be funny to have characters who consists of a primary color be put against another group. I think red and green work the best as a reference to the Cain and Abel archetype, although the gauntlet won't primarily consist of them (uhhh, do we even have enough to pull that off?). Plan B would be Red vs Blue, because why not they're some of most popular colors. Looks like I need a break from Pokemon. My nominees would be Cain, Cordelia, Saizo, and Lukas for Red; Abel, Innes, Nino, and Lyn for Green; Azura, Catria, Seliph, and Virion for Blue. My money would be on Lyn (RvG) or Cordelia/Azura (RvB)

Happy vs Angry Gauntlet: I can't help it. It just seems so funny to put people purely on expressed emotions. For the "happy" people I put in Tailtiu, Henry, Mia, and Luke, who even smile in their portraits. For our "angry" folks I had Saizo, Raven, Selena, and Ayra/Gwendolyn (I took some liberties here since aside from Selena it was hard to find a bona fide angry looking female). I'd hope for a Mia vs Ayra smackdown.

Other ones I liked that are mentioned here are Bows vs Daggers and Cavaliers vs Knights.

A gauntlet for the Fates Retainers: I'm more surprised it doesn't exist yet.

Probably M vs. F in the first round, with Nohr and Hoshido on either side.

Maybe a gauntlet for Camuses versus units from the big bad nations who join the player?

Do we have enough gauntlet winners yet to have a Royal Rumble? But with a twist: everyone gets a special version!

Lucina: archer with Awakening’s body model? Boob window and everything.
Camilla: lance flier in Beruka’s armour? It was Camilla’s armour once.
Tharja: sword cavalier dark knight?
Elise: strategist class, hands down.
Corrin: Omega Yato? Nohr Noble or Hoshido Noble, or even a brand-new Vallite Noble outfit.
Ike: axe wyvern with a bolt axe?
Ninian: ice mage with GBA Fimbulvetr?
Shanna: lance cavalier with effectiveness against archers and armours?

29 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Elise: strategist ninja class, hands down.

Fixed that for you.

Spoiler

3c0.jpg

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ninja strategist then. Or strategist ninja.
In any case, dagger on a horse.

She needs a weapon:

Diresweep Cinnabuns — Mt 7 — Rng 2
Enemy automatically dies from cuteness overload. Attack twice when initiating combat. Enemies cannot use counterattacks. Before combat, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-7 on foe through its next action.

And a B skill that strikes terror into the hearts of noobs and whales alike:
Infiltration 1 — Dagger Users Only
Unit is unimpeded by terrain like a flier. Movement +1. On a defense team, all skills equipped by unit are treated as if they cost 0 SP.
Infiltration 2 — Dagger Users Only
Unit is unimpeded by terrain like a flier. Movement +1. On a defense team, all skills equipped by unit are treated as if they cost 500 SP.
Infiltration 3 — Dagger Users Only
Unit is unimpeded by terrain like a flier. Movement +1. On a defense team, all skills equipped by unit are treated as if they cost 9,999 SP.

56 minutes ago, XRay said:

On a defense team, all skills equipped by unit are treated as if they cost 9,999 SP.

The highest possible defense team score is likely 746 because if a unit's matchmaking rating exceeds a certain point, it overflows (Amelia with the highest possible value skill in each slot already does this), meaning setting all skills to 9,999 SP would place the unit at some arbitrary score (predictable, but arbitrary) instead of pushing it to the top.

Edited by Ice Dragon

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The highest possible defense team score is likely 746 because if a unit's matchmaking rating exceeds a certain point, it overflows (Amelia with the highest possible value skill in each slot already does this), meaning setting all skills to 9,999 SP would place the unit at some arbitrary score (predictable, but arbitrary) instead of pushing it to the top.

So that means it loops back to 0 and goes on from there? Like how 390° is basically 30°, except you went full circle for the first one?

If that is the case, maybe 500 SP can used to target whales and 250 SP can be used to target people on the middle.

Mine: Conflicted Shadows. Aka Bad who've turned good for Heroes

Reinhardt, Berkut (gets a one time summonable), Arvis, Lloyd, Black Knight, Anthony (who makes his debut in the banner), Veronica, Bruno (who also make their debut. It's implied that their from other Askrs where the two never went to war), 

A completely random idea of mine, but considering we've had a gauntlet that categorized heroes based off of their hair, this shouldn't be too out there.

Voting Gauntlet: Cheerful (Female) Mages Vs. Serious (Male) Horsemen

Cheerful Mages:

Nino, Mae, Lilina, Tailtiu

Serious Horsemen:

Berkut, Leo, Gunter, Xander

My vote would probably go to Berkut (because he's an actual well-developed charatcer) or Leo (because I feel sorry for his previous losses). Mae wouldn't be so bad either.

Voting Gauntlet: Noble Archers vs Commoner Archers

Noble Archers

- Innes

- Klein

- Virion

- Jeorge

VS

Commoner Archers

- Leon

- Rebecca

- Gordin

- Faye

Edited by Logos

Here is an idea. How about lost princes vs post princesses? The only criteria is that you have to be a prince/princess that either a) Dosen't know if there heritage, or b) Is the prince/princess of a conquered nation

So, Lost Princes:

-Seliph

-Soren

-Alm

-Ephriam

I couldn't think of any other lost princes. If you know any more that I forgot, then telling me would be nice. As for the lost princess, there is a lot of them.

-Sheena

-Erika

-Ayra

-Elincia

-Lucina

-Lyn

-Celica

-Azura

Edited by Poimagic