Fire Emblem 7 Redux

Winmillion21

8 hours ago, Winmillion21 said:

I forgot to save when editing the Text to say lute instead of Erk.

When doing this, remember that the string "erk" shows up in multiple locations. If you aren't careful, you'll run into the BersLute staff and fight BersLuteers later in the game.

8 hours ago, Winmillion21 said:

Also, you aren't supposed to beat that boss without using the goddess icon.

He'd have to be a lot stronger to be unbeatable without it. He has 4 res and doesn't move, you have Lute, and there's an armourslayer on the map.

44 minutes ago, FranRedStar said:

i wasn't sure where would the changes stop appearing in the first demo

Bool actually tells you it's the end of the hack when you kill him. I'd expect anything after that to be unfinished at best.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, vilkalizer said:

Bool actually tells you it's the end of the hack when you kill him. I'd expect anything after that to be unfinished at best.

Ah, skipped over his text cause i assumed that there were no text/story changes yet

As a quick little update, I am doing much better in hacking the game this time. Ballisticians are much weaker, certain weapons don't boost stats by 21 anymore etc.

Edit: Just tried to add custom music. Let's just say it sounds even worse than an Atari 2600. Some tracks sound ok due to the games having similar sound options. Such as an Inuyasha track. Sadly a few songs just crash.

Edited by Winmillion21

On 11/19/2017 at 3:43 AM, FranRedStar said:

how come Lyn has a different color palette?

On 11/21/2017 at 12:51 AM, DiogoJorge said:

A redesign, huh? Well, sure, but that Lyn color pallete looks off. White hair doesn't suit her.

Y'know. I will turn this Purple Lyn into her own character. Funnily that was just Pent's palette being used.

1 hour ago, Winmillion21 said:

Y'know. I will turn this Purple Lyn into her own character. Funnily that was just Pent's palette being used.

Will you replace Lyn with her or will the new character fight alongside Lyn and the others?

2 hours ago, FranRedStar said:

That looks nice, will she have her own promoted class too? if so, will she use a heaven seal or something else?

Not sure yet. There are only two slots left for custom classes. One will be for the Nerfed ballistician. (They were waaaaay to op) So one slot left.

After getting all my work back I got a few plans now.

1)Mirage's encounter. I'm planning for a back story but I dunno how to give her supports. She is replacing Batta due to how the game is.

2)A final custom class. Still, haven't thought about it.

Edit: I made a way to recruit Mirage. In chapter 13 Mirage is an enemy. Ignore her. In chapter 14 she will spawn as a player unit. There you go.

Edited by Winmillion21

3 hours ago, Winmillion21 said:

After getting all my work back I got a few plans now.

1)Mirage's encounter. I'm planning for a back story but I dunno how to give her supports. She is replacing Batta due to how the game is.

2)A final custom class. Still, haven't thought about it.

Edit: I made a way to recruit Mirage. In chapter 13 Mirage is an enemy. Ignore her. In chapter 14 she will spawn as a player unit. There you go.

nice, will she have dialogue when she gets introduced?

Pretty good so far, although i do have 2 questions:

1.The rapier gives a strength boost of 5? seems rather extreme, don't you think.

2.How come Mirage has a base health of 13? That is way too low for a thief, especially a lord.

3 hours ago, FranRedStar said:

Pretty good so far, although i do have 2 questions:

1.The rapier gives a strength boost of 5? seems rather extreme, don't you think.

2.How come Mirage has a base health of 13? That is way too low for a thief, especially a lord.

I rushed the rapier by mistake. Did not mean for that boost. Her base HP needs a little work. Other than that she is an average lord.

4 hours ago, FranRedStar said:

Patching doesnt seem to work on both tsukuyomi and Nups. Ignoring the error doesnt apply the changes you made.

Not sure what did wrong here. 

EDIT: Oh my god I just realized in the video I opened the wrong rom! Whoops!

Edited by Winmillion21

• 2 weeks later...

After seeing a lot of errors I will be uploading Redux at a later date. Just too many things go wrong and Mirage isn't working properly.

Edit: Im taking a break for a few days or so.

Edited by Winmillion21

• 3 months later...