Do you collect figures?

Ronnie

If so, what kind of figures do you normally collect? Anime, video games, comics, etc. Post photos of your collection if you'd like!

I mostly collect anime figures or video game figures. Here's my collection:

Spoiler

9eWqygu.jpg

9JCbW82.jpg

IMvClMd.jpg

rTyGInt.jpg

gsAbGaz.jpg

Edited by Ronnie

9 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

Well, excluding the amiibo, I have four figmas and a figure. The figmas and amiibo are pictured here. The figure's the Cordelia figure, but it's still boxed. Not sure if I want to keep it or not.

Love the Lucina figure. I want a Chrom amiibo so I can have the Awakening trio.

4 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Love the Lucina figure. I want a Chrom amiibo so I can have the Awakening trio.

I still need to get Chrom, Tiki, and the two Corrins. The Lucina figma is nice, but difficult to pose without the stand, since one leg is noticeably longer than the other. That's why her stance in the picture is a bit awkward.

• 1 month later...

I sure do! Aside from my humble amiibo collection, I've got quite a few figures from comic books, video games, movies, and WWE. I'd love to post a picture of them all, but I'm in the process of moving and packed most of them up a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, I broke one of my nicer ones in the process, Leviathan from final fantasy, but I might end up replacing it.

My favorite figure is my elven warrior from the prologue of Lord of the Rings, and the figure I bought most recently was Becky Lynch from Smackdown.

• 2 weeks later...