Valkyria Chronicles 4 announced for every console

The DanMan

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/11/2018 at 2:12 AM, Magical CC said:

As MHW and Yakuza O both have hiccup port. I am terrified for this game as well.

On the one hand, the VC1 port is probably one of the best PC ports I've seen for a game from Japan, so just based on series history there shouldn't be a reason the VC4 port takes a dunk.

On the other hand, VC1 had been out years prior to the PC release, and they may no longer have the team members responsible for that port so they could easily screw themselves on that front.

It's hard to tell, particularly with Japanese developers since Japan doesn't really care for PC gaming.  There's already been a storm about some bullshit DRM (Denuvo), so they don't need to add more garbage to the dumpster fire by offering a subpar port.

EDIT: At least the framerate's unlocked.  I'd expect probably the same benefits and issues this brought up with VC1 will be present in this port.  Or maybe not.  I don't appreciate tank controls getting ganked, but at least the added interception fire damage made scout rushing at least a little less viable.

Here's another stupid thing from the game:

W02xpJw.jpg

I think there is as such a thing as over explaining things, and I believe you should know you've crossed that point if you start writing tutorials about tutorialsTurns out, I secretly wrote the tutorials via telepathic telegraphing, and I didn't even know it.

Edited by Ertrick36

As for personal impressions about the gameplay:

Honestly, it feels like a step back in some regards. The fact the directional damage system from 2 and 3 wasn't carried over-- despite people claiming to the contrary --is disappointing. Though it probably wouldn't be as useful, because maps are a lot more linear. I know everything would be on one big map instead of several smaller ones, but even then the maps seem to be set up to be done in a very straightforward manner. Also, having to wait an extra turn for reinforcements is kinda dumb-- as well as potentials taking up the entire screen and freezing the game (another thing that reddit list claimed was changed).

For a plus, they actually took something from 2: there, every promoted class had a weaker ragnaid that healed them for about 1/3 of their HP. 4 carries over 3's change to enemy interception fire/they do full damage now. So here, every single character has it.

The potentials are still like VC1 where some take up the entire screen and freezes the game while others are just a small pop-up. 

For a plus, they actually took something from 2: there, every promoted class had a weaker ragnaid that healed them for about 1/3 of their HP. 4 carries over 3's change to enemy interception fire/they do full damage now. So here, every single character has it.

Actually, both VC1 and 3  (and 4 of course, probably 2 as well) have an interception fire multiplier of 0.9 so they deal slightly less damage than direct attacks/counterattacks.  Only difference is that VC3 enemies deal much more damage so it's a lot more noticeable.  And on that note, the VC1 rebalance mod removes this multiplier so weapons deal their full damage when intercepting.

So playing the demo, there's this face Minerva always makes whenever you go to the training grounds, and, well... it made me do this:

Spoiler

NENGcwp.png

Minerva, pls

Based on this glorious pic:

Spoiler

iGnuWT1.jpg

Why do all these girls have such insane rape faces?

Though on a serious note... if I had to sum up my first impressions of the demo in a paragraph, I'll say that I generally liked it.  It's more akin to VC1, which I honestly prefer, but brings in enough elements not present in VC1 to feel a bit different.  The balancing is definitely better than in VC1, and the grenadier class actually does add a layer to the strategy.  I like Raz a lot, Kai as well, and Claude has the potential to be either interesting or Corrin levels of bad.  A bit early to decide on that front, and it's a bit early for me to say if I like the map design.

The biggest concern I have at the moment is some bullshit DRM the PC version's getting.  It's called Denuvo, and it apparently sucks super hardcore.  Supposedly enough that it's causing people to boycott the game, but then again a lot of PC gamers are self-righteous twats who think they're big boys telling The Man to suck a fat one just because they scream about not buying a game, so it could just be PC gamers being typical PC gamers who hate DRM.  I say this as someone who both plays mostly on PC and hates DRM.

Got this on the bonus mission:

DlU38N0WsAAzK26.jpg

Bit disappointed that it doesn't carry over, but what's more disappointing IMO is how I got this: I just rushed Minerva and Curtis around the top of the map, taking out the Grenadiers while my own took out certain enemies that got too close to them/were in their way.

Scout rushing seems to be the dominant strategy, which is something I'm not thrilled about.

Just played Valkyria Chronicles 1 and beat it after a friend recommended the game for me. Had a very good time in spite of some serious story gripes and some bullshit maps (and massive slowdowns on my potato laptop but that's not the game's fault). Really looking forward to the fourth game on the Switch now.

I am a bit worried about the premise though. Not only does the cast seem a smidge too...artificial? Forced? Anyway, I also can't say I like the idea of the plot. "We're going to rush the enemy capital that's 1500 kilometers away even though we were just 'steamrolled'". I'm not sure I understand how that's feasible even with Welky-boy causing havoc in Gallia. I mean, pushing back all fronts simultaneously? As in, all of them? How incompetent is the Empire? What happened to the steamrolling?

I do expect to be thoroughly entertained by the gameplay though.

Edited by Thane

5 hours ago, Thane said:

Just played Valkyria Chronicles 1 and beat it after a friend recommended the game for me. Had a very good time in spite of some serious story gripes and some bullshit maps (and massive slowdowns on my potato laptop but that's not the game's fault). Really looking forward to the fourth game on the Switch now.

Good on you for giving it a go!

Are there any characters you liked in the first game?  Either from the main cast or otherwise?  VC isn't quite like FE in terms of giving the little guy spotlight, but there are certainly a few who stick out in my opinion.

5 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

Good on you for giving it a go!

Are there any characters you liked in the first game?  Either from the main cast or otherwise?  VC isn't quite like FE in terms of giving the little guy spotlight, but there are certainly a few who stick out in my opinion.

Actually, no, which surprised me. I just assumed the story and characters weren't the focus because we got to see so little of them. Welkin also felt like a very boring protagonist to me, almost never showing one iota of emotion. I get that he's supposed to be more reserved but nothing seems to get a reaction out of him; not joining the militia, not that the war is breaking out, not people being racist to his sister.

17 hours ago, Thane said:

I am a bit worried about the premise though. Not only does the cast seem a smidge too...artificial? Forced? Anyway, I also can't say I like the idea of the plot. "We're going to rush the enemy capital that's 1500 kilometers away even though we were just 'steamrolled'". I'm not sure I understand how that's feasible even with Welky-boy causing havoc in Gallia. I mean, pushing back all fronts simultaneously? As in, all of them? How incompetent is the Empire? What happened to the steamrolling?

It could be part of the strategy of the Empire. I mean, the game does have heavy Barbarossa/1812 vibes. The Empire could be planning on luring the Alliance in to destroy their army.

Anyway VC1 is mostly good because the character of Maximillian is one giant middle finger to edgy protagonists like Lelouch so I can't stay mad at him.

18 hours ago, Thane said:

4's is basically plagiarizing Operation Barbarossa from WWII, with the added bit of moronic nonsense like that which is basically just a series trademark (having played 2 and 3 both the stories had major issues with both pacing and overall making logical sense at points, on top of only a single decently developed protagonist between the 6 purported protagonists out of both games-- that is, 3 in each).

Edited by The DanMan

12 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

VC isn't quite like FE in terms of giving the little guy spotlight, but there are certainly a few who stick out in my opinion.

To be fair, VC1 was Sega's first outing into this, that the game isn't perfect is understandable given for a project like this. As opposed to something more typical, generic, and easier to replicate (like a turn-based JRPG), it required a lot of effort simply inventing the structure of the game. FE1 also had an absence of character anything, as did Rune Factory 1, albeit the former is from a far different era.

Don't the sequels do more for side character development?

7 hours ago, Thane said:

Actually, no, which surprised me. I just assumed the story and characters weren't the focus because we got to see so little of them. Welkin also felt like a very boring protagonist to me, almost never showing one iota of emotion. I get that he's supposed to be more reserved but nothing seems to get a reaction out of him; not joining the militia, not that the war is breaking out, not people being racist to his sister.

I didn't actually notice that aspect of Welkin, his nerdy philosophical idealist side being the thing of his that stuck out the most. The Isara relationship was good, and he did have that one punch moment, but I can see your points. 

Alicia was the primary target of my criticism, and I don't think I need to say why. Largo, Rosie, and Zaka are decent supporting characters, but they don't really do anything outstanding with them. Squad 7, I can't quite say it moved out into a special place in my heart, not to say it bad, but I will say there is no such thing as a golden cast of characters everyone will cherish and remember (just as there is no such "classic" game, book, TV show or Movie of the same nature).

Villain-wise, Jaeger needed much more to be effective, Gregor was generic. Maximillian- his backstory was too way too little too late and countered by the arrogance of using the royal We until his dying moment. And sorry Selvaria, you couldn't save the day, you weren't bad, I wanted to love you, but owing partly to a botched power levels moment, you didn't quite succeed as much as I wanted you to. You also died and left the end of the plot to a royal colonoscopy and the guy who rides out into the sunset.

I don't think you can quite say the story and character was secondary when the book format places so much more emphasis on the story with how many pictures they occupy compared to the battles. It's almost as if they were looking in a sense to invoke a visual novel at times.

I liked the fact you were just small part of the overall picture too, and the newspaper readings provided some nice details of the general events beyond your little militia squad. This said, I do think there were too many "filler" battles early on. I get they can't have Selvaria or Jaeger be your opponent in every battle and you doing big things. And I get they were trying to cultivate a sense of camaraderie and simple life in the military with these early fights. Nonetheless, I could pinch out say Chapter 6- the first desert battle, Marberry, and Chapter 8(?)- the one with the Alicia-Welkin romance and run to the tank, they didn't really do anything.

19 hours ago, Thane said:

and some bullshit maps

If you know the keys to cheese, or spend a try or two (or just make a separate save in the middle of the battle) probing a map to learn it, things do become quite easy much of the time though. Case in point, Chapter 14. The infinite reinforcements that get to appear and move in the same turn are baaaaddddd. But they don't show up until you capture the base. So, you can just not capture it and move a Lancer to the south tank spawn point, a Shocktrooper to the northern one, without encountering a single foe. Then you take the base, Penetration + Damage Boost the Shock, Demolition Boost the Lancer, and watch the sparks fly. 

On that point, when you realize Orders + Scouts and Shocktroopers are all you need and everything else is situational, battles become much faster than originally "intended", or at least intended to a not-LTC style (which some A ranks- namely Bruhl, seem built around). The only reason I even bring up the Lancer in the above scenario is that I can't apply Penetration to two units in the same turn.

I can't deny some enemy BS exists, but it coexists with a great deal of counter-BS, if you know what it is.

3 hours ago, blah the Prussian said:

It could be part of the strategy of the Empire. I mean, the game does have heavy Barbarossa/1812 vibes. The Empire could be planning on luring the Alliance in to destroy their army.

But they went from getting "steamrolled" to pushing back all fronts at the same time. If the Empire is letting them do this then it's less Barbarossa and more Arthas in Wrath of the Lich King. The Federation seems incompetent, too, what with the whole "shit, they have a cannon! We couldn't possibly have prepared for this!"

What I'm curious to see is if they'll reference their attempt at taking over Gallia in VC1.

26 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I didn't actually notice that aspect of Welkin, his nerdy philosophical idealist side being the thing of his that stuck out the most. The Isara relationship was good, and he did have that one punch moment, but I can see your points. 

But that's the thing, I forgot they were siblings half the time. He doesn't show much emotion even when she dies and gets more upset at Faldio shooting Alicia in the goddamn shoulder. Speaking of Faldio, good lord was that death scene forced.

27 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Case in point, Chapter 14.

This was by far my least favorite map in the game. Nothing else comes close. I didn't like Jaeger being able to drive through half the map or Selvaria being able to huddle up in a corner with you having to shoot her from behind, but that could be worked with. Infinite reinforcements not so much. I also didn't have the Penetration command until much later since it took forever for my snipers to start pulling their weight.

30 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I liked the fact you were just small part of the overall picture too

You mean how you do all the important stuff while the other general is portrayed as an incompetent, opportunistic craven?

31 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

counter-BS

I still can't believe one map was a literal straight line. It fell quickly to Alicia. Why was everyone impressed by Selvaria when Alicia was carrying the entire war effort on her shoulders?

2 minutes ago, Thane said:

But they went from getting "steamrolled" to pushing back all fronts at the same time. If the Empire is letting them do this then it's less Barbarossa and more Arthas in Wrath of the Lich King. The Federation seems incompetent, too, what with the whole "shit, they have a cannon! We couldn't possibly have prepared for this!"

Yeah, tbh I wish they'd just retconned that like they seem to have retconned a lot about the Federation; it seems here to be less a polity and more an alliance ala NATO, and the new map has a bunch of nee countries. I was surprised that the heroes weren't actually from the France like thing and are actually not!British.

(also, history buff in my loves the nods to the exile divisions the British had from countries the Nazis took over, which the main squad here is)

2 minutes ago, blah the Prussian said:

I was surprised that the heroes weren't actually from the France like thing and are actually not!British.

I thought they were Gallians? Weren't they all from Hafen in Gallia?

13 minutes ago, Thane said:

I thought they were Gallians? Weren't they all from Hafen in Gallia?

Yeah, could have been clearer, they're Gallians but fighting in the Edinburgh army, much like how after Operation Barbarossa the Soviets let Polish POWs fight in the British army, or how much of the Czech airfare joined the RAF and fought in the Battle of Britain.

2 minutes ago, blah the Prussian said:

Yeah, could have been clearer, they're Gallians but fighting in the Edinburgh army, much like how after Operation Barbarossa the Soviets let Polish POWs fight in the British army, or how much of the Czech airfare joined the RAF and fought in the Battle of Britain.

Personally I would've liked it if the cast was a bit more removed from Gallia, but they seem to lean quite heavily on VC1, so I guess not. 

24 minutes ago, Thane said:

But that's the thing, I forgot they were siblings half the time. He doesn't show much emotion even when she dies and gets more upset at Faldio shooting Alicia in the goddamn shoulder. Speaking of Faldio, good lord was that death scene forced.

Point again taken now that you bring it up. And it's a point I will take to heart, because it makes the meh Alicia-Welkin romance even more a focus of the plot. Welkin punches someone who shoots his woman in the kitchen, and yet no rage when he loses his sister. Sure there was no individual he could take it out on, but I'm sure his tank could mow down the culprit somewhere along the line if he just keep shooting enough Imps.

Welkin does get an Isara-inspired Potential from one of the Ellot report battles, but it's only ever trigger when a Darcsen is around, and if you don't use Welkin a lot or a lot of Darcsens, it ends up not really triggering and reminding you of the bond. As is, Rosie, due to starting as a racist and having to get converted out of it, is the one who does end up being the most openly emotionally caring about Isara.

I though Faldio's little "betrayal" was unexpected and cool in the moment without knowing what would follow of it, but I agree the death was certainly forced, how did he hold down Hulkimillian?

Selvaria being able to huddle up in a corner with you having to shoot her from behind

I will agree they needed to scale back the range of her gun, or its firepower when the rounds reach you from the opposite end of the map. I get they were discouraging a direct approach on her and wanting you to use cover, but she was the predecessor of a Breath of the Wild Guardian with that much punch.

You mean how you do all the important stuff while the other general is portrayed as an incompetent, opportunistic craven?

Can't deny that the Gallian military leadership was awful. Nor the Squad 7 worship undermining the "you're just a little part of a big picture" thing, it's like MC worship, just slightly expanded. I would have liked less I admit.

1 minute ago, Thane said:

Personally I would've liked it if the cast was a bit more removed from Gallia, but they seem to lean quite heavily on VC1, so I guess not. 

I'd guess it has to be that it was the first game, and also the best received game. Where are the references to VCs 2&3 in 4? For better or worse, the cast of VC1 might be the best they have to go on for "nostalgic" referencing.

8 hours ago, Thane said:

Spoiler

Or him not reacting very strongly to his sister's death.  Actually, it's somehow worse in the anime, to the point where goddamn Faldio - that one archaeologist guy you probably would've forgotten about if it hadn't been for his dramatic death - straight up berates Welkin for not seeming to care about it.

The odd thing is, a lot of people say the main draw of this game is the story and characters, saying it takes war and death way more seriously than other games.  Then they complain about the sequels having all their fanservice, as if that whole beach scene where Isara was wearing a modern Japanese-style swimsuit and Alicia was wearing a two-piece bikini (that didn't exist until around the 60's or 70's, I'm pretty sure) never happened.  I personally like what little I got out of the minor characters (my favorite is Lynn for essentially being a Galeforce monster), and I like Largo, Rosie, and Isara.  Though Rosie's more of a dick about her racism than Oboro is; Oboro at least makes active attempts to get over her bigotry to work with allies, Rosie just refuses to work with Isara until she gets over her racism, and even then she acts all tsundere until a certain point.

Well, from what I've played in the demo the characters are at least less emotionally reserved.  Granted it may be over-the-top drama at times, and the premise of the characters still being from Gallia dampens whole "we're working with the Feds now" deal.

And in regards to the sudden "we're gonna push them back by taking the capitol" thing...  Historically, that only really works if it crushes the morale of the enemy.  But given the fact that both sides seem to have some degree of counter-intelligence, the Empire has to know that the Federation is on its last legs, and the officers of the Empire shouldn't be that disheartened by the capitol being taken.

They kind of shot themselves in the foot by making the Empire geographically more like Russia than Germany, and also by making the Empire a continental super power.  Germany, while it became fairly powerful, simply could never succeed in its conquest of Europe because it was just a relatively small country taking on three global superpowers, and because Russia has proven to be impossible to take over by invading forces throughout its history.  They wound up fighting on two fronts, and no matter how Germany acted politically, every country that wound up against it would've still been against it in the end.

Meanwhile, the Empire is a massive collective of conquered nations that is only supposedly fighting one continental superpower and isn't trying to fight on two fronts.  And they have a tremendous advantage at home, living in harsh wintery landscapes that should normally deter invading enemies unless the rest of Europa also is subject to harsh wintery conditions.

Again, the only thing I can imagine that would cause the Empire to lose is if they lost the will to fight.  And I will give the story that it at least seems to acknowledge this.  But I'd have to assume that somehow this means they'd also manage to capture and/or execute the Emperor and his family, because that's the only way I could see the Empire truly losing.  Which actually might honestly happen, since signs seem to point towards the Federation being rather cutthroat (from what I've heard, anyway).

About the Empire losing...

I don't think they do, strictly speaking. From what I've heard, Operation Northern Cross fails because winter comes early and the point of the game is surviving the war, not defeating the Empire. The Federation's plan seems stupid because it is.

1 minute ago, blah the Prussian said:

About the Empire losing...

Hide contents

I don't think they do, strictly speaking. From what I've heard, Operation Northern Cross fails because winter comes early and the point of the game is surviving the war, not defeating the Empire. The Federation's plan seems stupid because it is.

Well, it's a lot of me speculating and not knowing anything about the plot apart from one event that I was so rudely spoiled on.  Not referring to your spoiler, someone else spoiled it for me.

If that's true, then that is more realistic.  If both sides have roughly the same manpower and size, neither should be able to take down the other within the span of a year.  They're simply too big to topple in that amount of time unless, like I said before, the leaders were all somehow killed and usurped.

I guess I should've paid attention to VC2's story a bit more.

10 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

Then they complain about the sequels having all their fanservice, as if that whole beach scene where Isara was wearing a modern Japanese-style swimsuit and Alicia was wearing a two-piece bikini (that didn't exist until around the 60's or 70's, I'm pretty sure) never happened. 

And yet Welkin got a fairly period accurate attire right? I forget the scene somewhat. Geez, I wonder why the guy got historical accuracy, but even disregarding Victorian excessively baggy and conservative swimwear (and Victoria was well and dead by this point), the girls got nothing of the sort?

And why didn't we get a beach battle? Just replace the real guns with water guns, water cannons, and water balloons. Ragnaid is replaced with hand towels to dry one's "injuries".

And random thought, part of me wouldn't be surprised if Isara in the very earliest days of VC's plot, was planned to not be Welkin's sister at all, and just a "childhood friend". Why does this thought enter my head? Well you can thank a Ms. Thompson, Mr. Inglebart (or however it is spelled), and the ladies they chat with. Since Inglebart, we are never told, but it is easily imaginable, gets to hook up with both his childhood girl friend and mystery powers girl at the end of their little journey together. So why couldn't Sega have originally planned to give Welkin two individuals to pass on his genes via?

2 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

saying it takes war and death way more seriously than other games.

Ah yes, I also remember Gerussia stealing Belgium's royal castle tower with a ludicrous tank in order to power up their magical nukes. I believe that happened in 1942. Belgium has never really recovered from that.

More seriously, I'm not sure how anyone could look at the Alicia and Selvaria fight and go "yupp, this is serious shit".

This might be a nitpick, but I could never quite wrap my head around the fact that we were in Europe but sort of not really. We just lacked Scandinavia, Finland, and half of France, and they moved Edinburgh a few hundred kilometers south and named the British isles after it. Why? No wonder they can't stop Gerussia without Finland.

I may come across as hating the game but besides some bullshit I adored the gameplay and there were many aspects of the presentation I liked. The story and writing were just so very silly that it's hard not to poke fun at it.

Edited by Thane

25 minutes ago, Thane said:

This might be a nitpick, but I could never quite wrap my head around the fact that we were in Europe but sort of not really. We just lacked Scandinavia, Finland, and half of France, and they moved Edinburgh a few hundred kilometers south and named the British isles after it. Why? No wonder they can't stop Gerussia without Finland.

Actually if you look at the map pretty sure Spain is part of not France. Except Brittany, which is apparently independent. Honestly the Atlantic Federation is super ambiguous in general and one of my big hopes for this game is world building about the countries in West Europa.

On 8/31/2018 at 1:24 PM, Thane said:

More seriously, I'm not sure how anyone could look at the Alicia and Selvaria fight and go "yupp, this is serious shit".

I too really disliked that fight. I get they had to find a way to equalize with Selvaria's Valkyria powers, and Alicia as a Valkyria in itself isn't a problem to me.

The problem is Selvaria has, since her childhood of experimentation we don't see, been in tune with her Valkyria powers, able to consciously activate them on command. Alicia at that moment is in an unconscious trance, having never used her full Valkyrur potential before. Since she is in a trance, her actions should be hesitation-free giving her an upper hand against Selvaria.

However, a trance isn't the same as being a Valkyrur supercomputer, which Selvaria I doubt could win against, hypothetically speaking. A trance shouldn't have reflexes as fast as a modern machine. Selvaria too should be smart enough to know how to compensate for such unhesitant actions, and respond with the various advantages that come from conscious control of herself and her powers. Selvaria should have at least fought to a draw, or better, win against Alicia.

This doesn't happen, for no explicable reason, Alicia wins. That felt like such terribly written cop out. And then come the next chapter, Selvaria, although she ends it in her Final Flame, and has abnormally high evasion during her fight (but so do all those Aces with the droppable crap weapons), she never invokes her Valkyria powers.

It feels to me like they realized the time had come to send Selvaria to Valhalla, but didn't think they had the time or didn't put in the effort for a more gradual, realistic, or dramatic way of dealing with the issue of the invincibility she displays in Chapter 7.

Why not try something like you're forced to field Alicia, who is invincible via Valkyria powers and under your control. Send Alicia to distract Selvaria, who cannot kill her, and who can't be killed by Alicia, while your other units using Alicia's distraction go around and find a way to defeat Selvaria. Alicia as a novice Valkyria however, can only maintain her light blue state for so many turns, after which she'll collapse and it'll be a game over, or just become much harder to end Selvaria. 

Alternatively, they could have let Selvaria live on until the final chapter/battle and handed things more realistically that way. The game is called "Valkyria Chronicles", Selvaria's face and blue hair is plastered front and top on the PS3 box art, letting her live longer wouldn't be a problem for me. And its better than just leaving Maximillian to be the star of the ball.

And to speak of the world and places that deserve more attention, looking on Valkyria Wiki, I see the VC1 world map leaves the southern border all water. But the VC4 map adds smidgens of land. Oh the unused potential that holds! Raise your hands if you want a game set in the Gallian Congoville!

And show me holy hell and an imitation of the geopolitical arrangements that lead to modern Middle Eastern geopolitical chaos! I ❤️ the Balfour Declaration and Sykes-Picot! (As an Arab-Israeli conflict professor of mine once put it- blame the British for the origins of that whole mess.)

Edit: Valkyria Chronicles 1 is getting a Switch port to be released on October 16th in NA and Europe. $19.99 is its price, you get 25% off if you've purchased VC4.

http://www.siliconera.com/2018/09/01/valkyria-chronicles-nintendo-switch-port-deploying-in-the-west-in-october-2018/

Edited by Interdimensional Observer