• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I mean, as long as the model has bones, it shouldn't matter what program it's being used for; you just need to have a 3D model program (like Blender, the most accessible one out there), the proper plugins, some amateur knowledge, and maybe a bit of patience depending; I wouldn't even say you need to take a course.  Though I've never worked with SFM models, but I'm sure it's not that difficult.

I've been on the lookout for the character models of FEW, but have yet to find anything unfortunately.  I wager that this model drought has mostly to do with a lack of modding on the Switch, as I've only seen a few things come out of only the biggest titles (Mario and Zelda, the latter of which has a Wii U version anyway).  I rule out lack of interest in FEW because Warriors game generally have as few - if not fewer - players as FEW does, yet people still put out all the characters' models.  And I've seen models of Lyn, Marth, Lucina, Chrom, and even Tharja floating around (none from this game; the former four are from Smash, and Tharja is custom-made).

Once I find anything credible, I'll post about it here.  I can't imagine it will be like this forever.  And there's a chance I simply haven't dug deep enough.  I think I did see Lissa's model somewhere, though I'm not sure of its source; likely just her model in Smash (trophy) or Fates.  I remember it having feet and being something recently put out there.

15 hours ago, Anomalocaris said:

I'd like to be notified if Garry's Mod models get made, personally. I love messing around with that.

I'd love to whack some Combine soldiers as racist fashionista in sandbox mode or RP as Anna trying to con people into buying complete garbage, assuming the proper packs and player models are made for them.

Heck, I'd even settle for ragdolls so that I can maybe remake the Shadow Dragon OVA with shitty stop-frame animation, complete with the overly exaggerated facial expressions/animations you've come to expect from G-Mod videos.

47 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

I'd love to whack some Combine soldiers as racist fashionista in sandbox mode or RP as Anna trying to con people into buying complete garbage, assuming the proper packs and player models are made for them.

Heck, I'd even settle for ragdolls so that I can maybe remake the Shadow Dragon OVA with shitty stop-frame animation, complete with the overly exaggerated facial expressions/animations you've come to expect from G-Mod videos.

Giving people like Xander and Gharnef some HWM-tier faces for some stop-frame animation shitposting is exactly what I've been envisioning.

Edited by Anomalocaris