FEMALE INPUT NEEDED: Is Johnny Depp attractive?

SullyMcGully

Is Johhny Depp attractive?   

23 members have voted

1. 1. Is Johhny Depp attractive?

2. 2. Is Johnny Depp more attractive than Ryan Gosling?

3. 3. Is Johnny Depp handsome?

4. 4. Is Johnny Depp beautiful?

Girls have personal taste just like guys.  I can't speak for all girls just for myself and I don't like him at all, I tend to like guys who have some muscle tone ( of course I want a guy who can lift more then I can which is hard to find since I can carry 75 lbs easy). There are girls that believe that their taste is the best and that everyone else likes what they like , but it is not true for every girl.

Edited by EricaofRenais

I wouldn't say he's ugly per se, but ask me a yes/no if I find him attractive, I'll say no.  In FBAWTFT, yes he's ugly, but maybe he's meant to be?

He's got that "weirdo" thing going for him, which could be appealing, but he's also 54, so he's getting up there in years a bit.

I'd probably say he was beautiful in the past but recently...not so much. Maybe the spousal abuse claims are interfering somewhat, even though that shouldn't be related to physical appearance that's not how our minds work.

Once upon a time, he was a reasonably handsome Pretty Boy. Nowadays he looks like a bloated druggie with no sense for handling money and a tendency to hit his girlfriend.

So, a big fat no from me.

God damn it this isn't FFTF

No, I don't really think he is, he's not my type for men at all, and with all the shit going on with him, it doesn't make him even remotely to him.

Edited by Sophie

I wouldn't think too hard about what your co-worker says lol, she's just using some bigtime hyperbole. 

I've always found him unattractive though, his regular appearance just looks super scraggly and none of his movie appearances appeal to me either. And like others have said the stuff about him and how he treated Amber Heard doesn't help either.

Personally, I don't crush on Celebrities but I do like him, I tend to like animal lovers.

He isn't ugly in anyway but I just don't find celebs attractive, well besides Ian anyway.

Edited by Skylorella Con

• 10 months later...

Not all girls find him attractive, golden rule "Don't generalise"

But to me he Is drop dead gorgeous, not just his looks but his whole "Aura" He Is very mysterious and has a vibe about him that I cannot explain, although It makes me want to know more.

I love how he keeps his private life private, you cannot find much on him honestly compared to other celebrities, again makes him mysterious.

Regarding his looks, he Is what I call a Man, no baby faced leonardo dicaprio, or ryan gosling no he's a roughed up kind of guy, his style is so quirky with all his rings and funky glasses, He Is so unique and that Is what I like.