Who do you want to summon from the legendary banner?

Elibean Spaceman

Who do you want to summon for?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to summon for?

• Celica
    • Ike
    • Ayra
    • Fjorm
    • Spring Xander
    • Bride Caeda
    • Deirdre
    • Hector
    • Spring Camilla
    • Bride Cordelia
    • Genny
    • Brave Lyn
    • I'm gonna try to go for many of them as I can.
    • I'm skipping this banner.

For me, Celica so I can have an offensive red mage, Genny, because of how cute she is and so I can have an offensive healer, Spring Camilla so I can have a green flier mage, and Bride Cordelia so I can have a brave bow user. I might also go for Hector, Brave Lyn, and Deirdre so I can get them at better IVs. (Main ones have ATK+ DEF-, RES+ SPD-, and RES+ HP- respectively)

I also sort of want to roll for Fjorm and Bride Caeda

Edited by Larverto

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone but Xander. I can make without Ike, Hector, Caeda, Genny and Lyn but having copies of them is also pretty good considering only Hector has a semi perfect nature and having SI fooder is always good. I'm iffy on Camilla but I think TA Gronnraven is going to be a bit better in my Flier Emblem team instead of another Glass Cannon in Minerva.

Bride Ceada, Spring Xander, and Spring Camilla, since we don't know when/if they'll ever return. I'll be content with those three for my collection. Beyond that, I'm missing all the greens and two of the reds, but I don't know if I'll ever go hunting specific colors. I'm expecting to have ~180 orbs saved up before the 28th so my odds of walking away with what I want are good.

TLDR(ish):

Want Genny most of all.
Want the seasonal units because limited availability.
Would like Deirdre, Ayra and Celica as well, but I can theoretically get them at any time so they're not top priority.
Getting Fjorm for fjree so I'm not aiming for her.
Got Hector already, but reluctant Distant Counter fodder would be nice.
Got Brave Lyn already, but one that isn't -ATK would be great.
Got Ike, but bias, so I wouldn't complain.

So my main focus will be bride Cordelia (since I spent $70 on the bridal banner trying to get her but only ended up with Caeda as my only 5*) beyond that, Spring Xander, sine he is the only other limited time unit in this banner I don't have. Then I'll probably just summon as much as possible hoping to get good units. Me saving orbs for once actually helps.

I have Deirdre, Ayra, AND Brave Lyn as my first few 5 stars along with Ninian XD So I'm probably aiming for Fjorm because she looks really cool and Genny because I like curly hair X _X

Celica, Ike, and Ayra. Any or all of them, since I don't have any and want all three.

Fjorm is free, I have bride Caeda, and I don't want spring Xander.

I'd like Deirdre but I have two Hectors and don't care for spring Camilla.

I'd like bride Cordelia but I already have Genny and Brave Lyn.

All of these characters that I have also have capped HM.

Actually looking at the poll showed me that there's 6 heroes I'm missing on this banner, and 3 of which I'd realllllly like to have.  I wanted to keep trying for Mia and Dorcas, but maybe I will have to call it and save all my orbs for this.  Top of this list is: Genny.

I'm only pulling red and greens because while I want Genny, I don't really want Bridelia or Blyn lmao. I have a +1 +atk Blyn already and I don't use her in arena, so I don't need merges on her. Bridelia is just kind of redundant. Meanwhile, I want all of the reds and greens.

I want all the Reds. I never got Ike or Celica, and I want both of them (Celica most because I'd like to have a great Red mage for Infantry challenges and Ragnarok's cool, but Ike would be nice too). Ayra's a bit less wanted here because I already have Mia, but she would be cool too (if nothing else, she can feed Swift Sparrow to another unit, and that's still pretty alright).

Genny would also be nice, partially for Wrathful fodder for Elise to become and partially to see if I could get +ATK, Bride Cordelia could be nice (though I still would prefer Genny), and Fjorm would be neat too since she has cool skills (primarily ATK/DEF Bond, that interests me greatly and I want at least one extra for Inherit Skill stuff, maybe for an Owl-tome user), but I'm not interested in the other characters on those colors (Spring Xander, Bride Caeda and Brave Lyn I already have), so I'll consider pulling them. Blue will be prioritized if I do though, since I don't have a Mae or Tailtiu and those two could still be pulled at 4-Star.

Most likely not gonna bother with Green tho. Hector doesn't interest me, and I already have Deirdre and Bunny Camilla.

So I'm most likely to get lucky on Red, but I'll be pulling Blue (hoping for Fjorm/Tailtiu/Mae, though Carrot Lance+ fodder wouldn't be terrible either... fully expect to end up with Caeda tho since I don't want her) and Colorless (Mostly for Genny, though the two focus bows would be neat too) too 'cause those have some units I'd like.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

I already have: Brave Lyn, Genny, Hector and Ike; but I wouldn't mind better IV's on them or skill folders like: Distant Counter, Swift Sparrow and Wrathful Staff. I really want everybody. Thinking about it, I can live with not summoning Fjorm, you get her for free anyways; I can live with Neutral IV's. 

Edited by I'm a Spheal

54 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

wut u smokin son

Let me rundown every unit in this banner

Cellica - only despicable human being actually want this broken shit

Ike - Generic Dc sword

Ayra - as much as i like her kit i have 90.000 swords

Fjorn - theres a free sample of her and going for Xander went into her indirectly

Baeda - honestly not a stellar unit so eh

Deidre - SPD Ploy fodder and solid unit

Hector - Is Hector so pretty good

Spring Camilla - imo the best flier magi because Green is good

After this you have 2 OP unit and Genny which is kinda dislike

So yeah. None of this is as valuable as 2x badge. If theres a BIke here id go for him but there isnt