Lalum or Elphin?

Lalum or Elphin?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Whos path do you like best

• Lalum's
    • Elphin's

I like the characters that are exclusive to Lalum's path but as far as the characters are concerned, I like learning about Elphin's -real- identity in his supports so I picked Elphin when simply asked "who I like better" :mellow:

Lalum for many reasons, such as Roy gets raped, some arena abuse, and MOAR GONZO...

^ This.

I luv it when she makes Merlinus jealous whenever that she hugs him. XD

Edited by Laylea

• 11 years later...

By the way, I'm a player of FE7 and 8 but It's my first time playing FE6 (the binding blade). Well about this , I always wanted to ask something. If you didn't get lalum , isn't it possible to take the A route ? I mean A in the chapters that have different battles like chapter 18 and also different loot  😞because In the chapter 12 lalum just talked to elphin and roy before the battle but didn't appear after that , so I was really chocked that I thought she will appear in the next chapters, but unfortunately she didn't appear after that. So I think I went to Elphin's route without knowing, and having reached the chapter 18 I just noticed that it was the B route when I fought in sacae. I'm really wanting to restart the game from the beginning which I'm not that sure I can do and not happy about, do I just continue or not ? 😯

Sorry for posting my problem and asking questions here, It's not in the right place.

Edited by Lyony
Added some words ^^'

On 12/31/2008 at 8:20 AM, torifae said:

I usually end up in Lalums route either way, don't know how...@_@

Well the game should really have made it the player's choice to select routes like in fe8, because like this it's hard to know which route you are going to take.