• Gregor
    • Libra
    • Henry
    • Nobody

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly? M!Robin. IMO it's basically the "default" pairing for her, like Sumia is for Chrom in that they interact outside of support conversations and i'm totally not biased in this regard cause she was my first s-support

So I honestly ship Lissa with 1 of 3 people, I voted Frederick in this case, but the reason for him is he is her first crush and the whole knight marries princess thing, the second is Lon'qu, as their supports are really good and Lon'qu's behavior with women could have made a very young Owain act the way he is. And then the third one is Vaike, it's ironic if Chrom's rival married his sister, plus the hair color matches the "canon" Owain's hair color.

Just now, Ren_Ambrose said:

Honestly? M!Robin. IMO it's basically the "default" pairing for her, like Sumia is for Chrom in that they interact outside of support conversations and i'm totally not biased in this regard cause she was my first s-support

I thought Lucina was more of a default pairing for M!Robin at least story wise

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Donnel. They're adorable together! And everyone else seems too old for Lissa except Ricken and I put him with Nowi.

Donnel is a good one too, though not one of my choices, now Donnel and Nowi is an interesting one.

Just now, LucarioGamer812 said:

I thought Lucina was more of a default pairing for M!Robin at least story wise

So you're telling me you think robin got together with chrom's daughter? Das pretty weird man, marrying your best friend's daughter

I do Vaike, both for hair color, and the have a similar personality, and I could see Vaike's son turning out like Owain did.

Just now, Ren_Ambrose said:

So you're telling me you think robin got together with chrom's daughter? Das pretty weird man, marrying your best friend's daughter

Future daughter, and it's not exactly the same Chrom, plus dialogue actually changes with Lucina and Robin in the plot if they're married, the only other case of this is if Robin is Lucina's mother, tbh I'm more of a Robin x Cordelia guy since I honestly like that more but I would say the Lucina one is more canon if there was ever an canon version, plus it's not like Fates did any better, Corrin x Azura is so forced,

Spoiler

Especially since they're cousins

3 hours ago, Xanaxian said:

She can enter the Vaike.

Would it not be the other way around?

I ship her with Vaike mainly because their supports are cute, they have the fastest building support together compared to their other potential characters, Owain is blonde and it also explains where his personality comes from.

26 minutes ago, Azz said:

Would it not be the other way around?

Maybe it would be that way. We don't know what's going on there (and I don't want to).

Also, I lean towards Ricken. Maribelle should have been an option too.

Donnel. I supported others with someone else, and really Donnel and Lissa's the only ones left to support for Owain... Also considering the age range, supporting Lissa with older characters felt a little odd for me?

Nobody. The only people I might would be either Donnel or Ricken anyone else is too old, but in my runs Donnel and Ricken usually end up marrying characters such as Marribell instead, so Lissa usually ends up single oh, well. It's not the end of the world or a significant loss.

• 2 weeks later...

Maribelle as well.

If we're talking marry-in-game ships only, I had her marry Lon'qu since they had that little interaction in Ferox that seemed to be there to tell you to get their supports, and it worked well enough with Owain's dad support, so it's alright I guess. I could see her with Henry too. But if Maribelle was an option, I would only consider them for the purpose of having a father for Owain in the doomed timeline.

Lon'qu or Ricken.  Though I do Lonnie more than I do anyone else.  Lissa and Lon'qu work for me and I felt that they had decent chemistry.  That and I like how Owain is with Lonnie as his father.  I'm not going to lie I don't like the default father option for most of the children (save Nah because it works the best).

On 11/26/2017 at 5:02 PM, Xanaxian said:

She can enter the Vaike.

Hot

I paired her with Frederick, not because I particularly like their supports, but they just show up at around the same time.

Edited by UNLEASH IT