• Donnel
    • Lon'qu
    • Ricken
    • Gaius
    • Gregor
    • Libra
    • Henry
    • Nobody

the only real answer for every fe13 pairing is gregor.

i have just gotten around to playing this and I wholeheartedly want to let gregor be the baby daddy for everyone.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christmas Lissa and Halloween Henry kicked a lot of ass together in my Heroes file and that sort of lead to me liking them together.

It also lets Owain inherit the Sorcerer class line in Awakening, so there's a bonus.

• 2 weeks later...

Ricken, I generally try to get characters who are close in age if there's token kids~ Besides, they're cute together~

Otherwise Donny, it's actually cuter to me than Ricken even though I usually pair her with him. Princess and Farmboy is a cliche I will never not play into~

• 2 weeks later...

I paired Lissa with Libra the first time around and I found their supports to be pretty cute, but I normally go with Ricken or Donnel.

It feels odd pairing her with too many older characters. ^^;

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Virion. Their supports are surprisingly sweet . Also considering his flamboyant personality he fits Owain perfectly. 

I like Lissa with Donnel as well but I prefer him with Maribelle as she benefits marrying the simpletons. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, a bit late to the poll but here I go.

I pair Lon'Qu and Lissa together for story reasons. Owain mentions his father dying to an arrow and lo and behold Lissa is almost killed by one which Lon'Qu takes care of.

Furthermore, Owain can easily get access to magic through his mothers blood, she can learn magic so he can as well, not a huge deal. He does however not have access to sword based abilities.

Sure, he could learn from Chrom, but he would likely learn from his father. Lon'Qu is also a cool character and would likely not really care about his looks, whilst Owain would watch in awe as his father cuts down enemy after enemy like the great hero he is (Owain romanticizes alot of stuff) and as such, I feel that all of this just makes them great.

• 2 years later...
On 11/27/2017 at 3:03 AM, LucarioGamer812 said:

So I honestly ship Lissa with 1 of 3 people, I voted Frederick in this case, but the reason for him is he is her first crush and the whole knight marries princess thing, the second is Lon'qu, as their supports are really good and Lon'qu's behavior with women could have made a very young Owain act the way he is. And then the third one is Vaike, it's ironic if Chrom's rival married his sister, plus the hair color matches the "canon" Owain's hair color.

I thought Lucina was more of a default pairing for M!Robin at least story wise

Donnel is a good one too, though not one of my choices, now Donnel and Nowi is an interesting one.

i think he as her crush wasnt canon, that is just a dialog if you pair them up. In fact she didnt end up with him since owain is blond. Real canon is MC or other person that doesnt have black hair.

Edited by Blow659