• Donnel
    • Lon'qu
    • Ricken
    • Gaius
    • Gregor
    • Libra
    • Henry
    • Nobody

Christmas Lissa and Halloween Henry kicked a lot of ass together in my Heroes file and that sort of lead to me liking them together.

It also lets Owain inherit the Sorcerer class line in Awakening, so there's a bonus.

Henry!!

For Fates, Owain has his color hair hair equals to Henry!Owain and the support of
Ophelia did reference to Henry. I think that Henry is canon husband of Lissa.

Ricken, I generally try to get characters who are close in age if there's token kids~ Besides, they're cute together~

Otherwise Donny, it's actually cuter to me than Ricken even though I usually pair her with him. Princess and Farmboy is a cliche I will never not play into~

On 11/28/2017 at 6:42 AM, Shadow Mir said:

Robin. I like their support chain.

Agreed, but only the youngest option, the other 2 feel creepy

I'm playing right now and paired her with Stahl. I kinda regret it now. Their supports about being the little sibling convinced me they would be good friends. But as a couple? Lackluster. 

I paired Lissa with Libra the first time around and I found their supports to be pretty cute, but I normally go with Ricken or Donnel.

It feels odd pairing her with too many older characters. ^^;

I don't really ship her with anyone. I guess if I had to pick one it would be M!Avatar, but really, I just think they have a cool friendship. 

Virion. Their supports are surprisingly sweet . Also considering his flamboyant personality he fits Owain perfectly. 

I like Lissa with Donnel as well but I prefer him with Maribelle as she benefits marrying the simpletons. 

It feels somewhat meme worthy (and very much in-line with his character gimmick) that Kellam is the only potential suitor who has zero votes are mentions in this thread. 

Image result for fe kellam meme

Well, a bit late to the poll but here I go.

I pair Lon'Qu and Lissa together for story reasons. Owain mentions his father dying to an arrow and lo and behold Lissa is almost killed by one which Lon'Qu takes care of.

Furthermore, Owain can easily get access to magic through his mothers blood, she can learn magic so he can as well, not a huge deal. He does however not have access to sword based abilities.

Sure, he could learn from Chrom, but he would likely learn from his father. Lon'Qu is also a cool character and would likely not really care about his looks, whilst Owain would watch in awe as his father cuts down enemy after enemy like the great hero he is (Owain romanticizes alot of stuff) and as such, I feel that all of this just makes them great.