Persona 5 Mafia - Game Over

SB.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, kirsche said:

BBM is flip flopping all over the place and its starting to bug me. He unvotes Marth as quickly as he voted him, seemingly content that Marth is trying to townread people (don't really get this, scum can easily fake town reads because they know who is town. Would like an explanation). He then leaves his vote open to be decided on later, which is fine imo, saying he'll decide on either Ken or Shinori later and prodding Baldrick who I agree is kind of in the background (because I'm one to talk). He then spends the next post waffling about Shinori with no real conclusion on him. He then votes neither and votes Sully for voting people "who don't have votes down at the moment or haven't posted in a while".

yes!!!!!! yes!!!!! i agree with this. i hadn't read this post yet but i agree. that post where he talks about his shinori read was a lot of words with no meat and jumping on the sully vote reads inconsistent to me in a scummy way

2 hours ago, SB. said:

If there's no sign of Ken by the time I wake up (<6 hours probably), I'll look for a sub. 

Judging by this, Ken won't be handing out Votals for another 4 hours. I don't have anything better to do, so I guess I'll go figure them myself.

Well if you want to waste time you could also spend it writing a notebook on everyone behaviour to try and get a grip on the game. I'm doing that but generally because I am just that confused on whats going on 

Votals 1.7? Sully Volunteer Edition!

Ken Masters (3): Baldrick, Prims. Bartozio
BBM (2): kirsche, SullyMcGully, Via
SullyMcGully (2): Marth, BBM
Mackc2 (1): Refa
Refa (1): Ken Masters

Not Voting (2): Shinori, Michelaar, Mackc2

With 13 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 9 to hammer. We all have 20 hours and 15 minutes left!

(This isn't a major breach of some sort of etiquette, is it?)

3 hours ago, Refa said:

Why that?

Marth's posts gave me a better insight into his thought process at the time and he seems alright now. Actually I don't really know what I think about BBM but whatever.

1 hour ago, kirsche said:

Prims do you think Ken couldn't be the kind of town that hates D1 and what makes his play so different from other people like that, e.g. Elieson. I've definitely seen this kind of play before and I'm not convinced its scum or a good lynch when there's a lot more in terms of interactions. Why would scum behave the way he is playing?

When Elie is annoyed with ED1 he puts in work to get everybody talking. Ken was leaving that up to everybody else and not getting engaged in the game even when people were starting to take it seriously.

The amount of empty unvotes this late in the day (mich, mack, shinori) is a pain.

@BBMCan you post a lynch priority?

"im trying not to rapid-fire posts" i say as i proceed to triple post

i wanted to say i'm probably not going to be here for phase end which was why i'm trying very hard to decide on someone i'd absolutely want to lynch, and was having trouble
current priority would be bbm>ken (if absolutely no one else)>idk?????>maybe prims>>>>>>>everyone>>>>>>>>sully

So the Bartozio and Shinori wagons have disappeared. Also, this thing is gonna be finishing up at 7:00 P.M. tomorrow night in my time zone, at which time I might still be at milking. That means I have to plan on settling my vote about three hours ahead of time. 

Haven't gotten around to reading him properly yet but from what I have read his play isn't anything different from his norm, and he has been mislynched almost everygame he has been in so I don't know 

Just so we're clear: I actually do think Ken is the most likely to flip scum at this juncture. In effect, he was using playstyle as an excuse to not contribute to the thread. His biggest concerns when posting were generally people voting him since that's what got him to reply to thread the most. But he doesn't engage the people voting him beyond telling them "I don't care about ED1 lol". In his response to Marth here, he says serious suspicion won't happen until later today, but what's he doing to reach that point? Is he just waiting for everybody to provide content for him? I'm not expecting super strong reads from him that early on, but a townie playing to the beat of their own drum should be doing more to actually get reads out of people if they're not happy with the current thread content. What he was doing was reactive and passive play, which is scummy.

The disappearing act is just argh at this point. It says he was last online 3 minutes ago so I don't know what's up with that.

Yeah I have been reading Baldericks posts because something bothered me about his recent plays but I can't figure it out, so I could keep flicking through pages looking for readings on everyone (which I will do when I get bored.) or I could just go with the person who has been bothering me the whole game and go do something a bit more fun for a while. 

##Vote: Ken Masters 

I'm not too worried about Bart. I do kinda wish he'd post more, though. There were a few people saying he seemed nervous (at least I think they were talking about Bart) but based off of what I saw in Kemono Friends and what I know of him personally, he doesn't really seem any different. He doesn't have that much content to go off of, though. If he's scum lying low it's working.

@Prims I was starting to suspect you for not providing very convincing reasons for your everlasting Ken vote but you've put my fears to rest. Your logic seems sound and I would support a Ken lynch. In my current position I'm just more suspicious of BBM, though. A lot of problems would be fixed if he'd just show up though. 

I'm slightly suspicious of Balderick as well, for pretty much all of the same reasons everybody else has stated. He was really great at first but I feel like his post quality has dropped off a bit as things have gotten more serious. 

I'm going to bed now, so here's my lynch priority list: BBM>>>Ken>Everyone else>I really trust Refa for some reason.

if the ken wagon gains more traction i'd still be more willing to lynch him over sully and will be around once or twice before phase end so i can switch to him but i won't be here right for phase end and i still would rather like a bbm lynch better

Just now, SullyMcGully said:

...A lot of problems would be fixed if he'd just show up though. 

I was referring to Ken when I said this. I added the bit about BMM as an afterthought and didn't notice that my paragraph didn't agree with itself. I really need some sleep.