Persona 5 Mafia - Game Over

SB.

Image result for take your heart

It's time.

RULES
1. I'm the host, and what I say goes. Edits to these rules may come at any time, although you will be informed if this occurs.
2. This game is NOC. Communicate in the game thread only, unless your role allows you to do otherwise.
2a. This includes non-players. If you spoil all of my potential subs I'll get kind of mad.
3. You may not speak during the night phase unless your role allows you to do otherwise.
4. Don't talk to dead people, don't talk to non-players who aren't hosts/IOs. 
5. Taking screenshots and posting outside communications with the host, real or forged, will result in an instant modkill.
6. Don't edit your posts. If you somehow slip up with this, contact me immediately and tell me what you changed.
7. If you are modkilled by any fault of your own, you lose. 
8. If you attempt to gain an advantage for your faction through your modkill, I'll see to it that it doesn't happen.
9. If you don't post for 24 hours, I will prod you. After enough prods I will attempt to sub you out or modkill you if that isn't possible.
10. Don't be an asshole. Mafia is a game, not a place for you to scream at people./

MECHANICS
1. This game starts on Day 1.
2. Days last for roughly 72 hours, while nights last for 24. These will probably be bent for my convenience.
3. 1/3rd of the living players must vote a target in order to lynch them. 2/3rd hammers early. Ties lead to no lynch.
4. If two day phases pass with no lynch target (intentional or otherwise), universal loss will occur.
5. You will be informed if your action fails or hits an unintended target.
6. *YLO will be announced. Whether or not it is potential *YLO will not be.
7. Cardflip is enabled. An example flip would be SB, Town Vanilla, was lynched Day 2 with a pretty picture.
8. This game is not bastard.
9. There is a non-zero number of vanillas in this game.
10. Flavour is for the most part non-spoilerific and will not correlate with alignment. Player characters and confidants could be mafia.

Alive (4):
-Bartozio
-Michelaar Elieson
-Refa
-Via (Quote)

Dead (10):
-Ken Masters Lord Gaius - Haru Okumura, Town Vanilla, was lynched Day 1
-Prims - ???, Died Night 1
-Baldrick - Sojiro Sakura, Town Vanilla, was lynched Day 2

-Mackc2 - Sae Niijima, Town Interrogator, was killed Night 2
-Paperblade - Akira Kurusu, Town Trickster, was killed Night 2
-Shinori - Ann Takamaki, Mafia 1-shot Janitor, was killed Night 2
-SullyMcGully - Chihaya Mifune, Town Vanilla, was lynched Day 3
-BBM - Ryuji Sakamoto, Town Even-Night Vigilante, was killed Night 3

-kirsche - Makoto Niijima, Mafia Goon, was lynched Day 4
-Marth (Magnificence Incarnate) - Tae Takemi, Town Decoy, was killed Night 4

Links:
-Day 1: 1.1, 1.21.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, Lynch
-Day 2: 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, 2.9, Lynch

Edited by SB.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Refa, what's with the quote? Is not like there's something incriminatory there, don't try to validate random votes.

Just genuine excitemenet over playing again! :3

So for being a meanie

##Vote: Refa

8 minutes ago, Ken Masters said:

You Refa, what's with the quote? Is not like there's something incriminatory there, don't try to validate random votes.

Just genuine excitemenet over playing again! :3

The only real way to welcome people back into the fold is to vote them.  It's the mafia equivalent of greeting someone you haven't seen in years by punching them in the face, which I'm pretty sure is what everyone does IRL.  That is a universal thing, I'm like 120% sure of it.

5 minutes ago, Refa said:

The only real way to welcome people back into the fold is to vote them.  It's the mafia equivalent of greeting someone you haven't seen in years by punching them in the face, which I'm pretty sure is what everyone does IRL.  That is a universal thing, I'm like 120% sure of it.

Ah that makes sense. Can confirm as I also do punch people regularly.

Meanie allegations have been retired :3

Mmmkay.  Was wondering how you knew about RVS voting, but that makes sense.  Any reason you decided to read Kemono Friends over SSiSMBSTHPtSUSTMVSCRRGP360TotBIESoRHDEZ: GH mafia?

SB recommended it. I'm assuming "SSiSMBSTHPtSUSTMVSCRRGP360TotBIESoRHDEZ: GH" is short for "Sylvester Stallone in Sid Meier's Bram Stoker's Tony Hawk's Pro The Shawshank Ultra Street Brothers Marvel vs Colosseum Red Rogue Godfather Part 360 Temple of the Bravely Independence Elder Scrolls of Radiance Hyper Deluxe Edition Z: Goldeneye Harder"? Isn't that game still going?

It ended recently, actually!  I wouldn't recommend reading it because it's OC (Outside Contact) compared to this which is NOC (No Outside Contact).  I just asked because it seemed weird to me that you decided to read an older game instead of a newer one.

2 hours ago, Baldrick said:

##fOs: bbm

iF CAPITALISATION IS SUSPICIOUS, WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO MAKE OF YOUR NAME?!

hOWEVER, i STILL LIKE THIS rEFA TURBOLYNCH.

My name is correctly capitalized, because it's an acronym for BigBangMeteor; your posts have purposefully inverted capitalization, which is extremely suspicious as it makes your posts harder to read and therefore impedes communication.

2 hours ago, Ken Masters said:

... there's something incriminatory there...

iS THERE? sEEMS PRETTY INNOCUOUS TO M...

Nice to be ... on the ... Mafia :3

!

##unvote:

##vote: Ken Masters

Realtalk though: were you actually worried about Refa's vote?

i didn't realize this started

##vote: sully

ed1 gutvibe

also hi everyone glad to be back
for the record i work every day except tuesdays & sundays, at 11am-7pm (sometimes 8 or even 9pm) central time, so if i'm being cased or whatever i will be unlikely to respond at those times