SB.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

##Vote: Prims 

Just go that feeling you are scum 

Explain the reason behind this feeling, since I hadn't posted at the time you said that.

Agree with Quote about early vibes from Sully, placing a vote down with no clear explanation of the intent in the initial post then explaining it as "the first rule of mafia" (eg, something they see a lot of people do) could maaaaybe come from a scum!newbie if they wanted to blend in during RVS (random voting stage, by the way). Not reading anything bad from Refa yet, though. Elaborate?

##Vote: Marth
What reaction did you expect from Refa with that question? Do you think he is scum? If so, why aren't you voting him?

4 minutes ago, Prims said:

Agree with Quote about early vibes from Sully, placing a vote down with no clear explanation of the intent in the initial post then explaining it as "the first rule of mafia" (eg, something they see a lot of people do) could maaaaybe come from a scum!newbie if they wanted to blend in during RVS (random voting stage, by the way).

Can you explain this more (as in, why is it more likely to come from newb scum)?  I thought he was getting coached, which is why I asked him those questions, but I'm fine with him on that front.

Doing what everyone else is doing -> you blend in better -> you (hopefully for scum) don't get voted. It's a very ED1 case but it's a little bit interesting at this point in the game.

53 minutes ago, Prims said:

Explain the reason behind this feeling, since I hadn't posted at the time you said that.

I just got this feeling in my gut, I probably shouldn't trust my gut though as it is always grumbling. 

I hope you weren't expecting a serious answer, its just a random vote.

actually I totally missed mack's post above mine and it's more worthy of a vote although I still want Prims to answer my question #bbmlevelreadingskills

##Unvote, ##Vote: Mack

The vote is either a gut feeling (based on what exactly, his confirmation post???) or a random/joke vote, but it can't be both. It kind of reads like backpedaling

I don't know why people are calling Sully scum for doing this. Remember, Sully is a new player, and you can't know everything from simply reading a game.Not feeling any cases yet, and Shinori hasn't posted, so why not.

## Vote: Shinori

43 minutes ago, BBM said:

##Unvote, ##Vote: Prims

why is Marth worse than Sully?

Both my reads are pretty weak ED1 cases but I'm more interested in what Marth is doing right now because I can see it being scum trying to seem engaged through nonstarter questions.

Actually

6 hours ago, Ken Masters said:

You Refa, what's with the quote? Is not like there's something incriminatory there, don't try to validate random votes.

Just genuine excitemenet over playing again! :3

So for being a meanie

##Vote: Refa

I took another look at this post and I think Baldrick's vote here is good because of the top line. If there's nothing incriminating then why are you chasting Refa and immediately assuming he's not just joking? Reads as fidgety and this bugs me more than the previous two reads I've mentioned.

##Unvote
##Vote: Ken Masters

I can get behind the Mack vote as well if he really has nothing else to say about what's happened in thread since his first post.

8 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Nope. This is my first time, but as I understand it, the first rule of Mafia is "lynch Bart". (I've been reading the Kemono Friends thread).

Who was bullying who again?

##Unvote

##Vote: Ken Masters

Going to sheep Prims and Baldrick for now, reacting seriously to a obvious joke vote is odd.

Votals 1.1

Ken Masters (4): Refa, Baldrick, Prims, Bartozio,
Refa (2): Ken Masters, Via, 
Shinori (2): Marth, Michelaar
Prims (1): Mackc2
Bartozio (1): SullyMcGully
Mackc2 (1): BBM

Not Voting (2): kirsche, Shinori

With 13 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 9 to hammer. You have 61 hours left in the day.

Edited by SB.

Want more from Mackc (as well as people without content ofc). Would sheep BBM, and I don't like the way he says "I hope you weren't expecting a serious answer".

@Michelaar; could you elaborate on why you're not feeling the other cases?

@via; is there any particular post of refa's that you don't like?

@Prims Its a joke about how traumatized Refa was with being scumbuddies with Michelaar in Heroes mafia.

##Unvote ##Vote:Bartozio

That seems like a lazy hop on to the wagon. Didn't really like the wording of that post personally.

I'd sheep a mackc vote, I agree with BBM here. The backpedalling from gutread to "Its only an RVSjokevote" looks scummy.

10 hours ago, Baldrick said:

iS THERE? sEEMS PRETTY INNOCUOUS TO M...

!

##unvote:

##vote: Ken Masters

Realtalk though: were you actually worried about Refa's vote?

I think it was pretty clear I was not. I called him a meanie, lmao

I'll just be honest. I voted for Bartozio because I "wanted to fit in"; everybody else was voting for random people and since I already know Bartozio fairly well, I figured I'd start with him. I still don't see any particularly convincing cases, and I think that there's enough pressure on Ken right now, so I'll just keep my vote where it's at until I get a better lead using my own intuition.

I'm here! Didn't know the game had started and was recently informed. Mah b.

I don't know who this Ken guy is, seems they've played here before.  So not a newbie?  Either way I don't feel like their post was scum, just silly RVS shenanigans.  Or if newbie/inexperienced they would fall under that category.

Sheeping the mack vote: It really can't be both RVS and gut I feel.  Either something happened and you legit rut readed it as something, or it was a random vote.

##Vote: Mack

Can also agree with the vote on Bartozio with a good ol' ##FoS: Bartozio but would rather my actual vote be here for now.

3 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

@Ken Masters Who do you think is scum atm? And why?

With so little yo go on you can't possibly expect anyone having a serious suspicion on someone. Tho if it makes you feel better, in my experience the people who ask other for their scumtells and give none of themselves, are usually Mafia fishing for lines of thought.

Obviously thre's a higher chance is just a way to generate activity, since a silent town is a dead town and and yadda-yadda, but since you ask me based on like, 1 or 2 interactions, I'll say you.

But serious suspicion? Come on man, that ain't happening until a bit later today. I don't like to just spread bullets over the first spooky looking post

14 hours ago, Quote said:

##vote: sully

ed1 gutvibe

Why were you bothered by Sully?

11 hours ago, BBM said:

##Unvote, ##Vote: Prims

why is Marth worse than Sully?

Why is this voteworthy?  Did something about his post give you the impression that his Sully read was stronger, because I didn't get that same impression.

11 hours ago, BBM said:

##Unvote, ##Vote: Mack

The vote is either a gut feeling (based on what exactly, his confirmation post???) or a random/joke vote, but it can't be both. It kind of reads like backpedaling

What does Scum!Mack have to backpedal on and what is his motivation for it (he didn't even get any flack for his RVS vote, just Prims saying "but why though")?

10 hours ago, Prims said:

Both my reads are pretty weak ED1 cases but I'm more interested in what Marth is doing right now because I can see it being scum trying to seem engaged through nonstarter questions.

This bugs me because I don't see you being so openly self deprecating as town.

2 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

I'll just be honest. I voted for Bartozio because I "wanted to fit in"; everybody else was voting for random people and since I already know Bartozio fairly well, I figured I'd start with him. I still don't see any particularly convincing cases, and I think that there's enough pressure on Ken right now, so I'll just keep my vote where it's at until I get a better lead using my own intuition.

This bothers me as well.  It's exactly like posts like this and this.  Reads as inexperienced scum who is unsure how exactly to start pushing people.  The bolded wording is what I see as more likely to come from inexperienced scum over inexperienced town.  The motivation for voting Bartozio just to blend in is pretty bad as well, but it's not why I'm voting him.

@Magnificence Incarnate Can you explain why Bart's wording bothers you?

##Unvote

##Vote: SullyMcGully

3 minutes ago, Refa said:

This bothers me as well.  It's exactly like posts like this and this.  Reads as inexperienced scum who is unsure how exactly to start pushing people.  The bolded wording is what I see as more likely to come from inexperienced scum over inexperienced town.  The motivation for voting Bartozio just to blend in is pretty bad as well, but it's not why I'm voting him.

@Magnificence Incarnate Can you explain why Bart's wording bothers you?

##Unvote

##Vote: SullyMcGully

Well, inexperienced town has to figure out how to push people too, right? I know keeping my vote on Bart isn't going to make him reveal anything at this point, but I don't see the point of voting for the other person of who I am suspicious, that being Ken. My reasons for suspecting Ken are as basic and useless as "that's what the more experienced players are doing", but Ken already has more votes than anyone else and I don't have any other reasons to suspect him. I just feel like at this point in the game nothing is really conclusive, and I would prefer to let the more experienced players do the early pushing while I continue to build my opinions.