Orbs Giveaway Lottery - Legendary Edition [Android only]

VincentASM

Thanks to @Jingle Jangle, I have three Google Play cards worth $15 to give away, which is enough to cover a full 5 Hero summon.

To enter, simply post in this topic using this exact phrase: "Happy Birthday Jingle Jangle!" (feel free to copy and paste)

Deadline for this giveaway is Friday 1st December at 9:00 UTC.

Afterwards, I will select three random entries using a random number generator.

Rules:

1) Only one entry per person.

2) Only accounts made prior to this giveaway are eligible.

3) Winners must do a full 5 Hero summon and post the results of their summons within 7 days of receiving their prize. You can pick any banner, but you can't back out of summoning once you start.

Notes:

1) Winners will receive one code for a Google Play card with $15 (US Dollars) credit via PM.

2) Because the prize is Google Play credit, an Android device is required to use the prize. Apologies for any inconvenience!

3) From my understanding, Google Play cards are not region-free, but you should be able to change your region via your account settings. (But note that your wallet must have zero or low funds.)

Any questions, feel free to ask! Also, you are allowed to comment, but please try not to flood this topic too much ^^

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday Jingle Jangle!

It was really funny when I did one of these a few months ago.  There were like six 5*s, but half of them were -Atk.