How does this Azama build sound?

Starrk144

So the new staves have me eager to theorize how best to use them. I have one idea. Azama is naturally the tankiest staff user, I mean he's not super tanky but with a little over 30 on both def and res he can usually take a hit as long as it's not from some glass cannon like Arya.

Wich brings me to my build plan, one of two actually.

1- pain+ + Savage blow + Savage blow seal. That's over 20 damage in a radius around the target. That will certainly soften up the enemies, the down side is that might activate some B abilities that work at 75% or less health.

2-option B is to give him Sakura's attack reducing staff on top of attack smoke to just decimate their attack stats

What are some thoughts on these

52 minutes ago, Starrk144 said:

So the new staves have me eager to theorize how best to use them. I have one idea. Azama is naturally the tankiest staff user, I mean he's not super tanky but with a little over 30 on both def and res he can usually take a hit as long as it's not from some glass cannon like Arya.

Wich brings me to my build plan, one of two actually.

1- pain+ + Savage blow + Savage blow seal. That's over 20 damage in a radius around the target. That will certainly soften up the enemies, the down side is that might activate some B abilities that work at 75% or less health.

2-option B is to give him Sakura's attack reducing staff on top of attack smoke to just decimate their attack stats

What are some thoughts on these

I just started using option 1 on my +10 5 Star Azama and its a blessing.

With Martyr+ Azama can gain quite some Health back and my Azama is very bulky running 35 defense and 31 Res (when attacked) with 47 HP that needs some substational firepower.

on a defensiv and offensiv Team. 24 AoE Damage brings every other unit below 50% HP and if you are running Teammates like BIke and Sigurd and Magic Deflect seal on the 3. unit, Desperation is actually more harmfull for the oposing Team, because BIke Sigurd and co with built in Distant Counter will take far less dmg.

The only Problem is really Wrath 3, because that way the oponent can charge up the Special counter by just waiting.