Let's Talk About...Fire Emblem Heroes Book II (A Story Evolved or the Mobile Sequel that Remembers?)

Miketendo64.com

Similar deal to my other post. My name is Jack Longman and I'm looking to kick off a Fire Emblem discussion article, pertaining to Heroes, which I will then use to shape a discussion article, using all the answers you guys provide and give me permission to use. The article goes by the series name "Let's Talk About..." and it's for my website Miketendo64, but I'm not sharing links because I don't want to self promote.

As for the matter I wish to discuss in this post, now that Book II and Version 2.0.0 is out for Fire Emblem Heroes, the mobile app has come a long way since it launched. It's got lots of new features, alternate modes like Tempest Trials, Voting Gauntlets, a Weapon Refinery and even a new story. In fact given all that has been added and the fact Fire Emblem Heroes has a new icon now, it does feel almost like a new game again and that's great since to me, it feels like a more refined release, but with all my progress carried over, but how do you guys feel about it? Does Heroes still feel the same way to you, or has Book II and Version 2.0.0 been the game changer you've been waiting for? Without further ado, Let's Talk About...Fire Emblem Heroes Book II (A Story Evolved or the Mobile Sequel that Remembers?)

DPtOm8kW0AElPCQ.jpgDPtOtybW0AAdKWG.jpgDPtO5PGWkAA0iEJ.jpg