Weapon Refinery Database

Johann

16 hours ago, Othin said:

Sol Katti's Atk is incorrectly listed at 14 rather than 16.

Also the melee weapon special mods are listed as giving HP +2, but it seems to actually be HP +3 for at least some and probably all of them.

You fixed the melee special mods, but Sol Katti is still listed at 14.

Just now, Othin said:

You fixed the melee special mods, but Sol Katti is still listed at 14.

Ah nerts, thanks for keeping track of that. Fixed

27 minutes ago, Johann said:

You have to unlock each variation individually at full cost. Once unlocked, they're added to the unit's skill list and can be swapped like any other skill.

Thanks. It's a little unfortunate but that just means we'll have to choose carefully.

Didn't see it mentioned, but the costs are pretty standard across the board:

Regular Upgrade cost: 350 SP, 500 Arena Medals, 50 Refining Stones
Special Upgrade cost: 400 SP, 500 Arena Medals, 200 Divine Dew

Regular Evolution cost: 300 SP, 200 Arena Medals, 20 Refining Stones
Special Evolution cost: 400 SP, 375 Arena Medals, 150 Divine Dew
Candlelight to Candlelight+: 300 SP, 100 Arena Medals, 10 Refining Stones

On 11/28/2017 at 7:12 PM, Johann said:

WARNING: If you are planning to upgrade a weapon on a character who doesn't normally have it (ie: giving Slaying Edge+ to Laslow), you will likely want to make sure the receiving unit is given the required based weapon before upgrading (ie: give Laslow Killing Edge+, then upgrade directly to Slaying Edge+). Otherwise, they will need to inherit the normal version of the upgraded weapon before receiving the plus version (ie: our Laslow would need regular Slaying Edge to inherit Slaying Edge+ directly). This is more of an issue for weapons that cannot be acquired in their normal state (ie: regular Armorsmasher).

According To the patch notes for this morning's update, this was a bug, and they fixed it. Apparently, you can now upgrade before inheriting, and it will treat the unrefined weapon as a valid prerequisite. (have not tried it myself, though.)

4 hours ago, sirmola said:

According To the patch notes for this morning's update, this was a bug, and they fixed it. Apparently, you can now upgrade before inheriting, and it will treat the unrefined weapon as a valid prerequisite. (have not tried it myself, though.)

The update notes said this will be fixed in Version 2.1, so it won't work just yet.

2 minutes ago, Johann said:

The update notes said this will be fixed in Version 2.1, so it won't work just yet.

Oops. I saw a miniscule update download (the size I would expect for a bugfix), and then a note about a bug and fixing it. I failed to actualy check the version number. Sorry about that.

1 minute ago, sirmola said:

Oops. I saw a miniscule update download (the size I would expect for a bugfix), and then a note about a bug and fixing it. I failed to actualy check the version number. Sorry about that.

No worries, the tiny update was supposedly something different and not particularly exciting:

Spoiler

GHB Navarre Infernal

Just now, Johann said:

No worries, the tiny update was supposedly something different and not particularly exciting:

Reveal hidden contents

GHB Navarre Infernal

Oh. We are getting that battle soon? I missed him the first time, and didn't see him on the schedule.

14 minutes ago, sirmola said:

Oh. We are getting that battle soon? I missed him the first time, and didn't see him on the schedule.

Rumored to be the 23rd (the day after the Amelia & Tana BHB ends), since the schedule doesn't show any GHBs/BHBs after the 23rd

edit: Ran into this in Arena Assault, confirming Smoke Dagger+'s base Mt at 12

smokedagger.jpg.10802d6b82116c0d8324cc381d9e3774.jpg

Edited by Johann

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2017 at 7:56 PM, VestalRinea said:

Thank you so much ?

No problemo!

Just a small update, added the Winter Envoy weapons, which can all be refined as well.