What's your feather roadmap look like?

DLNarshen

We've come a long way since the slow trickle of feather acquisition in the game's early days.  An active player can reasonably expect to get 40-70K feathers a month before HM gains and non-recurrent sources, and potentially many more if you're in the highest scoring brackets of the arena, tempest, and voting gauntlet.  I'm a planner with specific goals in mind.  Now that my core arena team has reached a point where I can no longer do much with it feather-wise, I will soon begin work on my secondary goal of 5*'ing and building up every GHB hero released so far.

My next 100K feathers are mapped out as follows:

1.  Subaki (Quick Riposte 3 Inheritance for Narcian)
2.  Robin-F
3.  Cecilia (Gronnraven+ Inheritance for Robin-F)
4.  Ursula
5.  Odin (Blarblade+ Inheritance for Ursula)

Of course, in the event of another Narcian GHB rerun or I pull more 4* Caedas, those will jump to the front of the queue.

How does everyone else plan to spend the next couple month's worth of feathers (or longer term)?  If you're hoarding, anything in particular you're holding out for?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am not completely sure right now since I finally promoted the Askr trio to 5* this week I guess I will save up 20k and see who I want to promote to 5* next.  But I do have a bit of a list:

Valter is a 4* so he needs to go to 5*

Subaki is one that I ended up with a really good one I want to promote to 5*

A!Tiki needs to go up to 5* so I can start building my dragon team, Fae does as well

I have several others in the works but those are my top picks right now.

For quite a while, I was trying to expand my 5* roster with whatever units seemed like cool additions to it, but by now I've run out of units that feel like they'd contribute something meaningful I don't already have covered plenty well. The Weapon Refinery might give me reason to take a second look at some units I've passed over like Legion, but right now I have a big backlog of weapons to upgrade on units I'm already actively using.

That in mind, I've finally started upgrading duplicates for use as upgrades. First was a Nino to sacrifice to Henry, then a +Atk Reinhardt to merge my neutral Atk one into. More blade tomes will probably be my main focuses, replacing the 3* ones I gave Ursula/Corrin/Camilla with 5* versions. Although when I start upgrading Odins as fodder, I'll probably feel obligated to upgrade an extra one to keep. I can't imagine having any use for him, but it's the principle of the thing. (This wasn't a problem for Nino because I already had a 5* copy of her.)

I recently promoted Nowi and also hot two 4* Kagerou (my 5* is +3 currently). I am going focus on them and after that I will gimp my Xander as he is my mainstay in Arena and better rating could help me stay in rank 20.

If I get Cecilia in meantime she will get priority though, I am still 4 Etrurian general shy of +10 after all.

No idea. 

I keep saying that I'm going to give merges to Nino but usually end up promoting Hanas for LnD 3. The only thing I have clear is that every time I get a 4* Eirika she gets promoted and merged regardless of any skill my other units need. 

For now I think I'm going to promote a Gwendolyn to 5* to give her Killer Lance+ to my 4*+7 Clair and then make it a Slaying Lance+. Afterwards I'll start promoting Subakis to give QR 3 to Clair, Y!Tiki, Nowi and maybe Fae.

31 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I am a few hundred feathers shy of 380,000 feathers and I have no idea what to do with them anymore. Halp.

Forum event where the community votes on your next +10 unit. 

15 minutes ago, Othin said:

Although when I start upgrading Odins as fodder, I'll probably feel obligated to upgrade an extra one to keep. I can't imagine having any use for him, but it's the principle of the thing. (This wasn't a problem for Nino because I already had a 5* copy of her.)

I can understand this.  Having sacrificed two Hanas for LaD already, I've told myself that someday...eventually...I'll promote and keep one.  I level new 5* fodder to Lv. 40 to unlock their confession in the catalog, and it never fails that I feel bad sacrificing them after they pour their heart out to me.

8 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I am a few hundred feathers shy of 380,000 feathers and I have no idea what to do with them anymore. Halp.

Clearly you need a +10 Bartre.

Seriously though, I don't know. I have about 240K myself. I've even promoted Chrom...and later promoted another Chrom to merge them. I also promoted an extra Robin and merged them too. I was thinking of maybe promoting Merric next. Yes, I know he's not considered very good, but green is my lowest 5 star color outside of colorless. Then I pulled a Deirde. Maybe Frederick? But most of my greens are axes already...

Edited by Arthur97

I achieved my goal of raising Laslow to +10.  He is now part of my main arena team and is kicking butt.

My Reinhardt is currently at +6 and I plan to raise him to +10, but I don't have any more of him in my barracks, so I'll have to wait 'til I pull more of him.  Once he's finished, I dunno! 

We need more 3-4* characters added to the game!

2 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I achieved my goal of raising Laslow to +10.  He is now part of my main arena team and is kicking butt.

My Reinhardt is currently at +6 and I plan to raise him to +10, but I don't have any more of him in my barracks, so I'll have to wait 'til I pull more of him.  Once he's finished, I dunno! 

We need more 3-4* characters added to the game!

You would probably love that team of four "Laslow"s I fought once. Each one had a different sword too. It was kind of weird.

Just used 40k of my 145k feathers to upgrade a -Speed +Def Effie and a -HP +Speed Palla in order to start working on an Armor Emblem and Flier Emblem team. After that I'll probably upgrade the next interesting chap that catches my eye and has a good nature, upgrade a Valter for Panic Ploy, or just get merges for my physical wall Tiki.

80 k feathers for A.Tiki to get her to 10+
100 k feathers for Sheena so she can get to 10+
Gwendolyn needs 140 k feathers to get to 10+ at least. She also needs 40k more, for panic ploy and berkuts lance.
So I need at least 360 k feathers.. after that I'm free to chose my next project.
If Rhajat turns out to be a 4 star unit. She will be on my list for feather investment.

56 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Make art, either with popsicle sticks and glue, or with Bartres

4 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Nice, he's my current +10 project. What are you running with yours?

I don't know who to promote that I'd actually use. Recently, I've been doing it for Laslow merges and SI. Thelast couple being Two Laslow merges, three Hinatas for fury, a Cordelia for Galeforce, and Cordelia for Triangle Adept. I recently got Bridal Caeda so I'll probably get Blarblade+ on her soon.

I have quite the list of characters waiting for a 5* promotion.  Off the top of my head:

- Laslow
- Marth
- Raigh
- Henry
- Merric
- Effie
- Mae
- Gaius
- a bunch of staffbots

I'll be busy for a while.

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I suppose I could promote a ton of staff bots so I could give their 5-star weapons and assists to Elise.

You wanna mimick that mad Shanna guy with all the inherits?

I have currently ~26000 feathers but I'm hesitating to use them. What I could do:
- give Reinhardt more merge levels. He is +5 now and I have 2 spare Reinhardts to feed.
- promote +Atk, -Spd Adult Tiki to 5*. Due to her spooking me a lot during red Orb pulls I have the ideal nature for her. With the Lightning Breath buff she would be a menace against green mages and I don't have a 5* red dragon yet.
- save up to 40000 feathers so I can 5* F!Robin/Merric (+Atk, -Res) and Cecilia to make a green TA+Bowbreaker Raven mage. Aside from 5* Cecilia and 5* M!Robin I'm lacking Bow counters and I see Brave Lyn more than once in Arena Assault.
- wait to get a Subaki so I can feed his Quick Riposte to DC Sheena.

Hm, options, options.

2 minutes ago, Talandar said:

You wanna mimick that mad Shanna guy with all the inherits?

I'm still considering giving Ninian every single skill she can possibly learn, but that's a lot of work, and I don't like to work outside of work.

My next 40k feathers are going to add 2 more merges to Tiki, since I pulled a couple more of her while summoning on the Legendary Heroes banner. She will be up to +8 at that point! Just need to summon a couple more of her...

After those merges, I'll finally get around to promoting a Subaki to give her QR3. So we're at ~60k feathers, plus another 40k feathers for the next two times I pull Tiki.

I also just got a Bridal Cordelia, and I would like to give her LnD3 and a Brave Bow+.

Nino has been sitting around as a 4* unit for ages, and she deserves a promotion sometime. I just haven't done it yet, since she gets the job done as a 4* just fine.

Olivia and Felicia are about to hit 4*+10, so I'll want to give them 5* weapons sometime.

I also have a large stockpile of Ests to promote to 5*, since she'll be my next 5*+10 project. I also want to do Fir.

Usually I have a decent list of units that I want to promote and I'll usually promote right away, but I'm kind of at a loss of who I really want to promote. Right now I'm just picking out a couple of units that I'm holding out for at the very least a decent nature before I promote them.

My current list, in no particular order, is:
Eirika, Roderick, Lilina, Caeda, Catria, Mae, Leon, Adult Tiki, Rebecca, Male Robin, Cordelia, Peri, Serra and Tailtiu (when I ever happen to get her).