What's your feather roadmap look like?

DLNarshen

12 hours ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

You have good taste *cough*

Anyways, my roadmap was followed perfectly until today, where I hit the 212k necessary for my gal, my very first and deserved +10 beauty

Aww, thanks! :]

Congrats on your +10 Olivia.  She looks so good! 

I am considering doing that myself in the future.  Mine is currently 5* +2 with a Ruby Sword+/DC/Green Tomebreaker and she is great at baiting & taking out all of the powerful green mages.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given that most of the things I want to use my feathers on require me to actually pull a specific unit, whichever comes first is when I'll spend my feathers.

• A merge for Reinhardt whenever I pull another one
  • A merge for Cordelia whenever I pull another one
    • Give Cordelia Firesweep Lance+ once I pull a +Spd/-Res one
  • Give Spring Camilla Gronnraven+ once I pull a Roy and a 4* Cecilia
  • Give Bride Cordelia Brave Bow+ once I pull a 4* Hana
  • Give Hana Brave Sword+ whenever I pull a 4* Draug
    • Promote Hana after that 
  • Merges for Nino
Edited by tobuShogi

I'm running into the same issue with needing specific pulls. I want to merge more Ninos and Eirikas. Granted, Eirika may end up getting replaced in my Arena team as forged Lightning Breath+ has made me strongly consider building Adult Tiki. Really helps that her availability is way better than Eirika's, too, although that hasn't stopped Nino from not showing up for a couple months (despite pulling primarily sniping green rather often—thanks, Trashtre). This has made me kinda want to pull another Tiki before I commit.

34 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Aww, thanks! :]

Congrats on your +10 Olivia.  She looks so good! 

I am considering doing that myself in the future.  Mine is currently 5* +2 with a Ruby Sword+/DC/Green Tomebreaker and she is great at baiting & taking out all of the powerful green mages.

Ah yes, the elusive DC skill. Oh Hector, you won't ever join me, will you? Guess he knows I'll sacrifice him after getting his HM. Probably for my Olivia as well, facilitating her green killing-spree (which she indeed does nicely, as one would expect from TA-affected units). And now Soleil is coming soon, and I kinda want the whole family, they are all awesome. Additionally, I wonder if I'll ever get to Lazlow at some point. 200k+ is quite the step, but I do like him. Only time will tell. Is yours a Brave Sword Lazlow?

I'm focusing on fleshing out my heroes catalog and right now that means focusing on 5*ing units for having them, rather than inheriting them or merging them.

Rough order of importance: 3-4* units, GHB units, then 4-5* units. If there's a unit that comes out that I really like, would generally be super useful, or get a fantastic 4* version of I'll prioritize them.

I just dumped 60k into the askr units, so those are taken care of. I'm stalling on the million 4-5* units because promoting someone and then getting their 5* variant soon after is so...depressing.

36 minutes ago, r_n said:

I'm focusing on fleshing out my heroes catalog and right now that means focusing on 5*ing units for having them, rather than inheriting them or merging them.

Rough order of importance: 3-4* units, GHB units, then 4-5* units. If there's a unit that comes out that I really like, would generally be super useful, or get a fantastic 4* version of I'll prioritize them.

I just dumped 60k into the askr units, so those are taken care of. I'm stalling on the million 4-5* units because promoting someone and then getting their 5* variant soon after is so...depressing.

Go for ones that can't be pulled at 5 star then.

Just now, Arthur97 said:

You could promote them to 5 though and you don't have to worry about pulling them.

I'm stalling on the million 4-5* units because promoting someone and then getting their 5* variant soon after is so...depressing.

It was a bummer feeling pulling 5* Kageros & Reinhardts after promoting them, even if I had them for a while before hand.

I'll promote them eventually, because gacha rates are gonna gacha, but no need to rush into them at this point. 

My next one is going to be a a specific nowi that I am already grinding sp on, but after that, i'm not sure. My strarting three units are all 4 stars, All of my 5* units are infantry except a reinhardt, and I only have one staff, dagger, and bow user (plus the dagger user is Halloween sakura, who is only any good against magic users. Dagger users have a massive buff in the new update). I am trying to pull a colorless in the current hero banner, but have been super unlucky so far (plus that banner has no dagger user anyway). So I might do a dagger user after this, and then maybe another horse person to synergise with reinhardt's hone cavalry, or michalis or something to get me a flier. I want to the the starting units at some point also. That being said, I still need another few thousand feathers to promote nowi, so by the time I have enough feathers to promote the unit after her, I may have pulled another five star or two (or a worthy 4 star), and things like additional weapons becoming refinable may have changed the equation, so I will plan this out as I get closer.

Edited by sirmola

I'm in the process of spending my feathers to obtain L&D 3, Desperation 3, and Galeforce on my +Spd Camilla to have her join her comrade Cordelia as quad-hitting Desperationforce flyers.  This will roughly take 66,000 feathers.  I regret nothing; Desperation users are probably the most fun units to run in the whole game. 

23 hours ago, tobuShogi said:
  • Give Hana Brave Sword+ whenever I pull a 4* Draug
    • Promote Hana after that 

Pulled a 4* Draug so my next 40K feathers have found their purpose. 

Edited by tobuShogi

On 11/30/2017 at 2:55 PM, MonkeyCheez3K said:

Ah yes, the elusive DC skill. Oh Hector, you won't ever join me, will you? Guess he knows I'll sacrifice him after getting his HM. Probably for my Olivia as well, facilitating her green killing-spree (which she indeed does nicely, as one would expect from TA-affected units). And now Soleil is coming soon, and I kinda want the whole family, they are all awesome. Additionally, I wonder if I'll ever get to Lazlow at some point. 200k+ is quite the step, but I do like him. Only time will tell. Is yours a Brave Sword Lazlow?

Yup, he is!  He has Swordbreaker too, which comes in handy since most people don't run it on their swordies in the arena.  ;]

Yeah, it will be nice to get Soleil in the game, even though I'm not a fan of her Heroes art.  (Actually, I'm not really a fan of Laslow's Heroes art either, haha!  His sprite is totally adorable, though.)  I'm going to try not to go too crazy on the banner since a Christmas banner is surely coming, but I think Soleil is likely going to drop to 4*, so she'll be easier to get afterwards if that happens. :):

On 11/30/2017 at 3:30 AM, NekoKnight said:

I'm impressed/surprised that so many people are focused on doing merges. Feathers are abundant but 20k is still a large price for +2 stats. The only 5* merges I have done have been for getting better natures.

As you said feathers are indeed abundant and same can't be said about promotion worthy low rarity units.  You can either make good units even better, make weaker unit good which both require merging or just promote random unit you never use instead.

It's not really that much choice.

Realizing just how many of my characters want L&D3.

Not in priority order, just going through my catalogue.

• Marth to 5*
  • Cain to 5* to round out my second horse team
  • Abel to 5* because my current one is terrible (+hp/-spd)
  • Get Palla to 5* to work on finishing my flier team
  • L&D3 and Desperation for Athena
  • Merge Michalis, currently one 5*
  • Get +hp/-spd Lukas to 5*
  • L&D3 and Desperation for Celica
  • L&D3 and blade tome+ for +spd/-res Mae or +atk/-def Mae and then 5* her. Can't decide which Mae to go with. Leaning toward the +spd one.
  • 5* Seliph
  • 4* and harvest Gwendy
  • +8 Cecilia, currently +2
  • 5* Clarine
  • L&D3 and Desperation for +spd/-hp Eliwood. Just got him to 5* today despite having him on my list forever. He was one of my first pulls.
  • Fury and Desperation for +spd/-res Nino. I figure Fury over L&D3 since 49 attack + blade bonuses and 42 speed seem like they should be plenty and it'll actively help her get her into desperation range.
  • Merge Valter, currently have one 5*
  • Merge Joshua
  • Merge BK
  • Maybe build brave sword Chrom
  • Get Cordelia to 5*, same reason as Palla
  • L&D3, Brave Bow+, and Desperation for Bridal Cordelia. I figure she should still be pretty good even if she is -atk.
  • Blade+ for Halloween Henry
  • Cherche to 5* and thinking about replacing Michalis in my flier team with her.
  • 5* Barth for Frederick
  • Merge Masked Marth?
  • Slaying Bow+ for Halloween Jakob
  • Blade+ for Leo
  • 5* Effie to finish out my armor team
  • Blade+ for Rhajat

That's my longterm plans. Some of those, like Marth, are much lower priority than others, but clearly I'm going to be busy for a while. At least I have plenty of Hanas to kill.

Edited by bottlegnomes