Who is your Waifu/Husbando?

Who is the fictional character that you love with a passion?

If you don't know, Waifus are characters from anime or video games. 

Urban Dictionary says:

Spoiler

A term coined by Otaku and Weeaboo alike for their 2D significant others; predominantly anime and video game characters. A Waifu, in contrast to a harem, is the love between one man and his one and only Waifu. You treat your Waifu with the utmost respect and courtesy and most refuse to even fap to their beloved, seeing the act as an insult to the non-existent woman they have committed themselves to.

My Waifu is from the Light Novel/Anime, Konosuba, Megumin. 

She is the ultimate mage from the crimson magic clan. ((((Though she only knows one type of magic)))) 

Megumin is a kind, naive character. She cherishes her comrades and does her best to support them. 

I would go into further detail about why I love her so much but that dabbles into spoiler territory.  

c-exp-1-final.jpg

Edited by Hopeofdespair
typo lol

latest?cb=20160427125411

I always liked her since my first playthrough of Awakening. She's my main in Smash Bros.

Also: Haruko Haruhara from FLCL and Renka Mikagura from Senran Kagura.

Edited by Ronnie

I don't care for the terms "waifu" and "husbando" and I think they're silly. But I think most people here know who my choice for that sort of category is. <3

Hint: it's not Ike. :P (though he is still one of my favorite vg characters of all time)

Spoiler

fe_012_cs1w1_1280x728.jpg

Yes, this knightly and incredibly sexy man.

emoji-in-love-face,2383588.jpg?max=128

I'm torn between Drakengard 3's Two and Four.

Ok, I'll go with Four.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20140422035441

She's not, by any means, a perfect person, and it's hard to even argue that she's a good person. She's pretty much your typical anime tsundere (think Selena on her case) with a bad temper who envies her sisters and acts with extremism (she enjoyed hunting down an elf pirate gang, burning down their airships along with their families inside while they cry for help and mercy, then made a sick comment about how it's not even "MANslaughter" because "they're not even MEN", which was pretty much her moral event horizon for most people).

I still like her. I like how she tries hard to be a straight, good person despite the grimdark crappy universe of Drakengard AND despite her moody self coupled with self esteem issues. I can understand her frustrations on her unresponsible sisters, which on most cases act carefree and leave their responsibilities on her shoulders. I can admire her sense of justice, although she does take things too far and needs more temperance on that regard. tl;dr, I believe she's a good person on the inside, despite everything, and I can understand her issues.

She's also extremely cute, so here's that too.

Spoiler

100.jpg

Why is she so perfect

She's been my waifu for over 5 years now.

People with multiple waifus are bad and should feel bad.

Edited by YouSquiddinMe

My first FE waifu is Amelia. Such a cute and innocent girl who wants to strengthen herself after such tragedy, and she has funny supports with fellow trainees, showing they are still kids...... not to mention she can be powerful as hell. Second would be divine dragon princess waifu, in other words: Tiki. I like to nickname her as her jap name, because it's cuter XD. I was overjoyed when she was revealed to return in Awakening (and all grown up sexiness). I normally make my avatars females because I don't follow the trend of avatars representing me or some crap, I usually make avatars as how I like characters, and girls being first on my list XD, but I've made an exception with Robin so I could marry Tiki XD (because she lacks any other romantic supports XD) 

Genjo Sanzo hands down I just love his character and design.  Honestly Genjo Sanzo is my favorite fictional character of all of them and I have a lot of favorites.  

sanzo in glasses (1).jpg

I'm going to look so weird aren't I ~sighs~ might as well thought

Cordelia from Fire Emblem is and probably will be my waifu forever, though there is some competition (more like runner ups)

Ciel from God Eater, Phosphora from Kid Icarus, Edea from Bravely Default, Pyra from Xenoblade, and Edy from Valkyria chronicles. Those are really the only notable ones I would consider to be a waifu, but Cordelia is still on top.

Yuri from Doki Doki Literature Club checks all the boxes for me. Her real personality (act one of the game, if you haven't played it, its free on Steam, and VERY good) is simultaneously adorable and triggers every protective instinct in me to an insane degree. She is one of the best depictions of depression/social anxiety I've ever seen in ANY medium, beaten out only by another character from the same game. I'm waiting for a mod to the game to "finish it" in the way I want it to be (those that have played it will know what I mean). 

55 minutes ago, Mandokarla said:

Yuri from Doki Doki Literature Club checks all the boxes for me. Her real personality (act one of the game, if you haven't played it, its free on Steam, and VERY good) is simultaneously adorable and triggers every protective instinct in me to an insane degree. She is one of the best depictions of depression/social anxiety I've ever seen in ANY medium, beaten out only by another character from the same game. I'm waiting for a mod to the game to "finish it" in the way I want it to be (those that have played it will know what I mean). 

Your sig says otherwise about who is best waifu lmao

A top-tier waifu right here: Rem from Re:Zero.

uKaLEWM.gif

Being really cute and devoted is one thing, but I find Rem to be a really well-written character with an interesting backstory, great character development, and a very cute dynamic with Subaru. I also find her to be very relatable, especially when it comes to her insecurities, her inferiority-complex, and her desire of paying back to those that genuinely reach out to her in a good way. She also has a lot of similarities with Takumi, my favorite FE character, so that's also a plus.

Another a character who I call my waifu would be Tamamo no Mae from Fate/Extra. She's really cute, hilarious, and playful. I really like her backstory too; poor girl had a rough life when she lived with Emperor Toba.