Overall Favorites: Soldier

Doodlebug Four

Fav Soldiers  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Fav Soldier(s)

Soldier is a great class and is sadly very lacking in representation compared to the abundance of sword infantry. While it may not be my favourite class I do have a lot of enjoyment out of it, and enjoy most characters in this class. Including 1) Aran- I absolutely LOVE this guy as a unit his strength and def are through the roof making him irreplaceable, speed is lacking but he usually gets enough to get by 2) Nephenee- I really like her character and unit wise while she doesn't hit as hard as Aran she's FAST and with better resistance typically with good STR and DEF levels 3) Lukas- it's Lukas what more needs to be said? 4) Forsyth- In the long run Forsyth usually has more Def and Sp than Lukas but this takes work, however I get so entertained with all of Forsyth's crit quotes, battle comments, supports etc. 5) Shiro- I like Shiro he's Ephraim with Hector's personality plus I enjoy his gym references although I think IS may want to be careful with how much jokes of that sort are done as it does break the immersion of a Medieval Fantasy world.

And while Danved and Oborro also are reliable units Danved doesn't have Aran's Str and Def or Nephanee's Sp where he's in this weird in between spot causing me to prefer either Aran or Nephenee. And with Oborro while I like her class I don't like her character making Shiro my favourite Soldier from Fates.

Look at me; I have a profile picture of her, a gif of her sprite and a small emote-sized pic of her face in my sig, and my member title is "Master of 'Boros".Ā  I'll let you figure out the rest (even though it shows who voted for what anyway).

Also voted Shiro because I love that knucklehead.Ā  It's too bad his generation wasn't better handled, 'cuz he would've been one of the best characters from Fates otherwise.

Standard Lancers that aren't armored units are lacking in the series, which is a shame as they'd be one of my favorite classes if they were better implemented. That said, my favorites are Lukas and Oboro, as not only are they great units in their own right, but their personalities and characters are excellent as well.

definitely between aran and danved. danved is one of my favorite characters from tellius by far but aran carried my ass through radiant dawn and i swear to god he's one of the most absurdly broken units i've ever had the pleasure of using. i don't understand how anyone uses nephenee over aran in radiant dawn. nephenee is just so shit compared to the god aran