Warriors: Fates DLC set for the 21st

Jedi

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

As for who the new characters have conversations with (aside from Celica and Anna since I don't have them yet):

Reveal hidden contents

Oboro does have a support conversation with Anna but Celica doesn't have any with the three new characters.

I've been playing and grinding for hours, but I only need like 3 more crests left to unlock for Azura. I promoted her, I've seen all her A+ conversations and I got her to lvl100. I also just unlocked her voice gallery, before I called it quits for tonight.

So far my favorite character has become my most favorite character and favorite moveset in the game. She's quite fun to use~

Edited by Legend_of_Zelia

GODFUCKINGDAMMIT.

I was an idiot and tried downloading the European version on the dlc on my Japanese game. (I didn't want to deal with point cards this go around, because that's the only way you can still purchase from Japanese e-shop)

Naturally it didn't work. And now I have a copy of the dlc that doesn work. Called customer service, and they told me I probably won't even get my money back. So I'd have to buy the dlc twice... Rest in fucking pieces.

1 hour ago, Nanima said:

GODFUCKINGDAMMIT.

I was an idiot and tried downloading the European version on the dlc on my Japanese game. (I didn't want to deal with point cards this go around, because that's the only way you can still purchase from Japanese e-shop)

Naturally it didn't work. And now I have a copy of the dlc that doesn work. Called customer service, and they told me I probably won't even get my money back. So I'd have to buy the dlc twice... Rest in fucking pieces.

I guess this is why you be careful when you buy games overseas. always good to just get the international version of the game.

Ho boy Im excited to try this dlc out.

10 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

As for who the new characters have conversations with (aside from Celica and Anna since I don't have them yet):

Hide contents

Azura: Corrin, Ryoma, Xander, Chrom, Marth

Oboro: Rowan, Hinoka, Takumi, Leo, Elise, Cordelia

Niles: Takumi, Leo, Robin, Frederick, Caeda

Azura's personal skill is Amaterasu, which slowly heals her partner while in Pair Up.

I'm not really a fan of how the Fate dlc characters mostly talk to Fates characters. Especially poor Oboro got it bad.

Has anyone managed to get a Hero weapon besides the free one if each that came with the update and if so what map and what battle? Haven't had anything drop myself even with blessings on the harder/hardest maps and I don't want to waste more gold if nothing's been confirmed.

2 hours ago, RedEyedDrake said:

Say, does Azura get a Nohrian version of her promoted class as well? Probably not but I figured that I'd ask, just in case.

No she only has a white Diva costume.

2 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I'm not really a fan of how the Fate dlc characters mostly talk to Fates characters. Especially poor Oboro got it bad.

I mean.... it makes sense, I suppose(?), but still disappointing. I was banking on 'Boro and Lucina for the longest time due to the contrasting fashion sense :/

10 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

Any idea what the Robin and Niles one is since I may have intentionally killed him.

Robin and Niles's support is rather nice, actually.

@Florete M!Corrin is featured on Azura's map because Azura is more affiliated with M!Corrin than she is with the female Corrin. F!Corrin gets both of the other two maps (despite one of them being Birthright-focused) because she's the representative Corrin for this game.

Also, the portrait does feature F!Corrin... but from what I've seen of it, I have no idea what it's going to represent for now.

2 hours ago, Folt said:

@Florete M!Corrin is featured on Azura's map because Azura is more affiliated with M!Corrin than she is with the female Corrin. F!Corrin gets both of the other two maps (despite one of them being Birthright-focused) because she's the representative Corrin for this game.

Uh...no. Azura is not "affiliated" more with one than the other at all. The only "affiliation" one Corrin has vs the other is male with Birthright/Felicia and female with Conquest/Jakob.

2 hours ago, Folt said:

Also, the portrait does feature F!Corrin... but from what I've seen of it, I have no idea what it's going to represent for now.

F!Corrin shows up later in Azura's map.

37 minutes ago, Florete said:

Uh...no. Azura is not "affiliated" more with one than the other at all. The only "affiliation" one Corrin has vs the other is male with Birthright/Felicia and female with Conquest/Jakob.

Actually, in a marriage poll for the game, she did end up as #1 for that, if that is any indication. Otherwise, I'd agree

30 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

F!Corrin shows up later in Azura's map.

Spoiler

And this, right here, more or less reduxed invisible ties, only she's representing Arete 

Edited by Motendra

3 hours ago, Folt said:

Dare I ask?

4 hours ago, Motendra said:

I mean.... it makes sense, I suppose(?), but still disappointing. I was banking on 'Boro and Lucina for the longest time due to the contrasting fashion sense :/

I think it doesn't actually. So far the game did quite well with avoiding supports between characters that already had a support in their own game. But Oboro already had a support with Takumi(though I did enjoy their chat about Hinata) and Azura already had them with Corrin, Xander and Ryoma.

A support between Oboro and Lucina does sounds funny. I can imagine Oboro making Lucina into her little project

Edited by Etrurian emperor

Im not sure why Azura was givin her supports to ryoma and Xander, or just limiting to only the glemstone users. She could of had a support with cecila or Lyn if they wanted to have it be limited in a way.

5 hours ago, Motendra said:

I was hoping for that one the most. Alas, twas not meant to be. Though you think they would since they push Lucina's fashion sense so much in Warriors.

Edited by Arthur97

3 hours ago, Florete said:

M!Corrin can marry her, which strengthens his affiliation with her by default. Like, if you're M!Corrin, Azura being a potential love interest and THE important female of the game (excluding F!Corrin because she either is there or isn't there). F!Corrin doesn't have the potential romantic bond, but she does have it with her big and little (step)brothers which if you think about it from an otome game point of view, basically makes her the special snowflake surrounded by eligible hunk/bishonen bachelors compared to M!Corrin whose tale can potentially be spun into a boy-meets-girl romantic tale starring himself and Azura.

Incidentally, like Ryoma standing in for the Ice Tribe leader, Sakura stands in for Felicia. (Leo is Silas, Lissa is Elise.)

2 hours ago, Motendra said:

Actually, in a marriage poll for the game, she did end up as #1 for that, if that is any indication. Otherwise, I'd agree

Hide contents

And this, right here, more or less reduxed invisible ties, only she's representing Arete 

Ah. That might explain why she's on the portrait then. Now I just need to find out what Leo, Takumi, Oboro, and presumably Niles will be on the portrait for.

5 minutes ago, Folt said:

M!Corrin can marry her, which strengthens his affiliation with her by default. Like, if you're M!Corrin, Azura being a potential love interest and THE important female of the game (excluding F!Corrin because she either is there or isn't there). F!Corrin doesn't have the potential romantic bond, but she does have it with her big and little (step)brothers which if you think about it from an otome game point of view, basically makes her the special snowflake surrounded by eligible hunk/bishonen bachelors compared to M!Corrin whose tale can potentially be spun into a boy-meets-girl romantic tale starring himself and Azura.

Incidentally, like Ryoma standing in for the Ice Tribe leader, Sakura stands in for Felicia. (Leo is Silas, Lissa is Elise.)

Spoiler

Until you find out they're cousins. Not that Fates cares.

Why not just have Elise there since she's in the game?