The Second Well

SB.

16 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

1.What was your best Reborn team?

2.Emotionally how do you feel when you're playing as mafia?

3.Favourite Pokemon of all time?

4.Favourite game of the mainstream pokemon games?

5.Why did you join SF?

1. Charizard, Simipour, Breloom, Scolipede, Gardevoir, Flygon. The first five didn't really do much, Flygon is just busted. Either that or the team SB and me used, we get pretty much no game overs/losses

2. Anxious, I worry too much that I'm gonna post something obviously scummy and end up not posting and avoiding the thread because I'm scared of people calling me out. Feels bad man

3. Sneasel maybe?

4. GSC I guess since I played it most when I was little.

5. fire emblem tier lists lmao

21 minutes ago, Reinfleche said:

1) Rank the SFMM games in order even though it's 2 > 3 > 1 > 4
2) What new and exciting plans do you have to ignore people who haven't been in SFMMs in favor of adding intrigue to Reinfleche, Town Miller Governor?
3) Favorite game you've hosted? Favorite on SF if your alltime favorite wasn't here?
4) Favorite role you've made of every alignment?
5) Three roles you really wish you could've played as?
6) When will I win a smogon game
7) Worst example of a host handling an ambiguous situation in a game?
8) Why Paperblade?
9) What sort of new and returning features do you hope to see in the next Fire Emblem game?
10) how will hunter be saved

1. 2 > 3 > 4 > 1. 1 was objectively a badly designed game with boring roles because I was dumb and didn't know better, 4 just had the one oversight but had otherwise cool roles

2. yes

3. Probably Reborn Mafia or SFMM2

Town: Taka role in Reborn Mafia. Does it count if technically DLE made that? If not I'll find another

Mafia: Probably the SFMM2 downgrader Life role

Wolf: Magus. I like the idea of neutrals that aren't wolves, but need to do something by convincing others to do it and aren't necessarily completely harmless. 

5. Umm... There's probably 3 wolves or wolf pair roles... King in Yellow/Researcher from Dead Mafia 2 seemed cool. Probably some recruitment role like Shadow Queen in TTYD and Mewtwo in Pokemon Mafia (or Pocket Monsters Mafia or w/e the fuck it's called, it was a big that zorbees hosted). These are all smogon games.

6. When you sign up for them.

7. This is hard for me to answer, since I can't really think of any instances of this that fit what I think you're asking? I can recall situations where players did something dumb because wording was ambiguous without asking the host (Carnival Phantasm lmao) or hosts just handling a situation badly but nothing springs to mind where something eeeeeeee happened and a host had to make a Hard Decision and they handled it poorly. Unless u count EIMM games but those are bad

8. Paper mario fan and I thought it sounded cool when I was 12

9. Returning: The forging system from echoes was good if they're going to keep with weapon durability gone. Artes are also a good mechanic, they make player phase matter more and that's always good.

10. It has a tier 2 deck rn

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, SB. said:

what happened in carnival?

Snike was a hidden player and thought that he could talk to people playing entirely in hypothetical ("If I were a player, _____")

He was swiftly modkilled when the hosts found out, and I got modsubbed

1 hour ago, BBM said:

which bad hipster opinion are you most proud of?

Sceptile sucks and is the second lamest grass starter final form (after Decidueye)

edit: wait you said bad, nvm, I have none

16 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Question mark?

How do I get better at Mafia?

If you created a mafia role based on my WoW persona/personality what would that role be?

Kill marry smash: Prims as a person, Prims as mafia, Prims as town?

?

play more and think about what went wrong and why. For example, if your reads were bad, go back and think about what lead you to those reads.

I would call it the faction war, and it would cause the game to randomly switch between town v mafia and multifaction every couple phases

kill mafia, smash person, marry town

Edited by Paperblade

2 minutes ago, SB. said:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yes

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

Isn't this fun?

What do you think life's all about?

Have your dreams come true ever?

What's your biggest nightmare that's come to fruition?

yes

yes

yes

being in here

1 minute ago, SB. said:

fuck marry kill: taka the person, taka the reborn character, taka the mafia role

fuck real, marry role, kill character (he would want it)

taka's not based on a real person tho :^)

(1) smash, marry, kill

(a) charlotte amaria saphira

(b) refa the mafia, refa the town, refa the sk

(c) sb the sk, refa the mafia, bbm the town

(2) why is fern your husbando over taka

(3) if you had to design a reborn oc who would you make, and how edgy would they be? :thinking:

Edited by Iris

2 hours ago, j00 said:

How do I win as ITP??

achieve whatever your win condition says

2 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Red, yellow, blue, white, green, or black?

white

1 hour ago, Iris said:

(1) smash, marry, kill

(a) charlotte amaria saphira

(b) refa the mafia, refa the town, refa the sk

(c) sb the sk, refa the mafia, bbm the town

(2) why is fern your husbando over taka

(3) if you had to design a reborn oc who would you make, and how edgy would they be? :thinking:

a. kill charlotte, smash amaria, marry saphira. Amaria will probably kill herself after realizing she's just a one night stand so really I've killed 2/3

b. kill maf, smash sk, marry town

c.kill refa, smash bbm, marry sb

2. cage quest

3. It would literally be the player character me and SB use, and they would just complain all the time about how the orphans make them do everything. Whenever someone insults them or sends them on a menial task, they would imply that the quest giver is only doing it because the character is black