• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, SB. said:

best danganronpa case?

most crushing death in the series?

big fan of 2-5 and 3-5

spoilers:

Spoiler

most crushing death is tricky. gundham's execution was rough, both of chiaki's were rough, the stretch in the middle of dr2 where mahiru-ibuki-nekomaru got murdered back to back to back was rough

honorable mention to kirumi for having probably the most brutal non-anime-chiaki execution in the entire series like jesus fuck

23 hours ago, kirsche said:

Favourite 3 visual novels?

Have you played NIer:Automata? If so, thoughts?

in no particular order: VA-11 Hall-A, Ace Attorney 3, annnnnd probably Danganronpa 2. Honorable mention to the first 2 Zero Escape games.

I have not! Planning to, though. I've seen some gameplay and it looks pretty cool.

Woah shit I totally forgot about this thing like 4 pages in. Let's get back into the swing of things.

I'm Elieson, 29 years old (30 on Feb 8th). I'm the resident dad of Mafia because I'm legit a single dad, with a 16 yr old son (Tyler) and 8 yr old daughter (Alexis). I live in Texas but started off in New Jersey. I'm usually pretty distracted at mafia because I'm off doing dad things, or playing while at work. My first game was a scum sub-in for I Can't Believe It's Not SFMM2, but my first game from start to finish was SFMM2, which had objectively the best ending ever, despite me being scum and losing. I like to think my claim to fame is clutching out town wins in the second half of games, when all the leaders and stuff die and crap falls into my lap, like in FE12 Mafia, or by actually being the legendary Protown SK from games like FakeClaim Mafia or Void Mafia. Quite possibly my favorite win was as dondont151 in Turbolynch The Game (tm), or simply being like half of the roles in SF's Greatest Hits. Oh yea, EiMM too. Blitz and I are blood brothers.

Anyway, I'm a data analyst and graphic designer with what totally isn't a fetish for finely crafted spreadsheets and SNES-era games. I speedrun a bit and I'm a pro at hosting community events. I've been on SF for almost a decade and I work for SF as one of the Lead Editors and have for a couple of years, which means I don't have forum powers like eclipse (probably a blessing tbh). I guess current projects are my All-Gens Nuzlocke,, speedrunning Lufia 2's Ancient Cave, preparing three gaming/art based charity events for this year and trying to finish unpacking at my new house.

Come at me bros

Edited by Elieson

1. April 14
    1. Art from the Heart, a 24 hr livestream event focusing on artists in the gaming community doing their thing (digital art, crafting, cosplay, etc), all to benefit ASPCA. I'm coordinating this from start to finish, to the point in which I'm creating pins for the event and running it all myself tech-speaking. Got sponsorship from big orgs like Wacom and Roku, which is pretty sick.
  2. August ??
    1. Planning to run back to back gaming/speedrun marathons based on certain publishers, but coordinating these sorts of things is hard. Hoping to get an XSEED-athon, NATSUME-athon and two more (YACHT CLUB-athon and idk who else). An alternative could be either a Randomizer-thon, or RogueLike-athon, featuring games that meet those criteria either by romhack or flat out inclusion of the games' makeup. I'm hoping to have t-shirts made for this one, and raise 2000 in blocks of 500 per weekend. Keeping it small, since it'll sorta be competing with SGDQ
  3. November ??.
    1. Extra Life's Fire Emblem Firefight or w/e we're calling it this year. /r/FireEmblem had me involved with planning and operating their ExtraLife event last year, where we held 25 hours of Fire Emblem gaming for charity. I got a bunch of Voice Actor involvement and prizes coordinated, as well as made the schedule for the event, amassed participants and even ran in part of it myself (granted due to rough scheduling, my run was cut short). I've been assigned a spot on the team for this year because I strongarmed so much for the event last year. Raised over 3500 last year so I'm hoping we can top 5000 this year.
Edited by Elieson

37 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Amelia or Winter lissa?

Winter Lissa

Too goddamn cute

33 minutes ago, Iris said:

How does it feel to be in your last days of the ROARING 20s? :'(

IRIS I GOTTA ADMIT, it feels alright. Jumping from 29-30 doesn't feel much like anything...kinda feels like going from 18-19, ya dig? I'm still the coolest cat this side of the fence~

53 minutes ago, BBM said:

any crazy dates you've gone on since the last time you were in the Well and I asked you this question?

haaaa no, I haven't been on any Crazy dates. I guess the weirdest one since the incident is a girl who's about 45, that told me she was 33 until her daughter (who's about lexi's age) told me her real age, then she confessed. we were at a park so it's not like it was all weird or anything. No other adventures since the few that you were around for in Well 1.0 (for better or for worse)!