The Second Well

SB.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, BBM said:

why do you take Shinori's socks?

Because they are comfy, and I bought a package of socks (long black ones) that so happen to be the same type as his. So inadvertently ours mixed and it's just one big pile of "shared socks". Lol

1 hour ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

What's your favorite way to procrastinate?

Leaving projects that usually span a month or two of general work to do the night before it's due. :D Nothin' like the adrenaline rush from procrastination, while gambling grades on said project(s) too.  

45 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

Also, how do you manage to write so much? I find that to be exceedingly difficult

It's honestly not that hard for me to do. It's actually quite harder for me to make smaller posts when I do much of my in-game posting. One main reason for that is that I like to respond to people in bulk/all at once, as opposed to lots of tiny posts directed only at one person/comment/case. And if I'm catching up on things, it's likewise easier to just open up multiple tabs (one for each page of content I may have missed), and then start digesting and going through all of the posts that I may have missed while being at work or otherwise not online. Sure, it takes a while (the longest wall post probably took me 4-6 hrs to make it), but it's easier to re-read back through my post/thoughts of people when it's all in front of me, and makes my own ISO surfing (if people start nitpicking at my cases) also a lot easier to manage when I don't have to surf through a crapton of tiny posts.

Edited by Eurykins

10 hours ago, SB. said:

How do you deal with limited wordcount essays

This depends on the original topic of said essay(s). If it's a topic that I know well/really enjoy, it can be a bit harder. If it's something that is utterly boring or otherwise dull to me, then it's probably not that hard for me lol.

7 hours ago, j00 said:

Favorite roles for each faction?

The most memorable SF mafia game you've played?

In which game are you the most satisfied with your own play?

Town: Arsonist or Roleblock; Scum: Role Cop or Ninja; ITP: Would've loved to have been some sort of cult leader at some point. :D

Probably SFMafia's Greatest Hits, in which I was The Ghost of Manix, Town Limited Treestump. Felt pretty bad when I was the first one down (but at least got to use the tree stump role), and watching townside being more inactive than a dead player (me) made me cry a lot inside.

FE11 Mafia went alright for me, despite losing in the end. I did my fair share of NA's that went through, sniped out most of the kills, and overall felt pretty decent as a scum-sided player.