SB.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/28/2017 at 7:21 PM, Prims said:

favorite role you've had in noc?

favorite role you've had in oc?

this is a good pair of questions I was thinking on a while for and forgot to answer, so I'll go with actual coolest/had most fun with. I didn't go so far as to look though like every game but I gave it some thought.

NOC: Kratos Aurion the Hidden Jailkeeper from Nostalgia, or Aang the Avatar from ATLA Mafia if Kratos is cheating / Proto the Informant from SFMM4. Aang was also fun to play too.
OC: Arianne the Void Hivemind from Void / Luigi the PGO in SSBB

1 hour ago, Blitz said:

can we be invited to the wedding?

no

On 12/30/2017 at 5:31 AM, Blitz said:

can we be invited to the wedding?

Rein might not, but maybe you'll have better luck with the next person.

Post your nominations.

Prims: Marth, LG
LG: Yoloswag, Paper, BBM, Marth
SB: Yoloswag
BBM: Yoloswag, LG, Iris
Via: BBM, Iris
Elie: BBM, SB
Yolo: LG, SB
Paperblade: SB, Rein, Manix, Iris, Shinori

It's Paperblade's turn.

Are we ever getting SFMM5?

Most memorable game you hosted for a good reason?

Most memorable game you hosted for a bad reason?

If you could bring back one retired mafia player who would it be and why?

Would you still enjoy Reborn were the writing just mediocre instead of ridiculously edgy?

9 minutes ago, SB. said:

Are we ever getting SFMM5?

Most memorable game you hosted for a good reason?

Most memorable game you hosted for a bad reason?

If you could bring back one retired mafia player who would it be and why?

Would you still enjoy Reborn were the writing just mediocre instead of ridiculously edgy?

1. idklol

2. SFMM2. The lovers role worked exactly how it was supposed to and eclipse got her role to activate, and the game ended great.

3. SFMM4. The interaction with Rein and Mitsuki's roles was a huge oversight and really should not have happened.

4. This is hard. Probably Haze because he was a good player and witty?

5. I'm not sure. When the friend who originally shared the game with me he billed it as having a shitty plot and the website billed it as being hard, so I picked Chikorita because Chikorita sucks. The plot doesn't get really dumb until after the second gym and the gameplay before that is pretty meh. I got up to the 9th gym leader (which at the time was all the content in the game) and lost once or twice, felt I could beat it, then like never really came back to the game seriously until a perfect storm of:

A. pkmnrawb (also known as BruceWillakers/Urealms) was playing through it, but quit streaming pokemon games right after the bridge incident because he wanted to focus on other things and hated chat backseat gaming for him.

B. Your ruby destiny adventures

C. A friend of a friend having done a Reborn LP but gave up around the 12th gym

made me want to do one myself, because the plot was just so fucking funny, and playing through it to experience the wonders and magic of Reborn's Most Trusted Citizens made me appreciate the gameplay more.

The best answer is probably if it had always just been bland/mediocre I don't think so because I mostly got into it on how dumb the plot was, but if Ame rewrote the whole script now and kept the gameplay the same I'd still enjoy it

7 minutes ago, Jaybee said:

are you ever going to stop asking me how boarding school is / wishing me happy birthday

Happy boarding school day!

12 players to fill an NOC game with you?

An OC game?

Let me teach you how to play UU?

How would you fix Smogon and Competitive Pokemon as a whole?

Idea for an original Pokemon? Typing, stats, flavor, etc.

Best plays in your opinion as all three alignments?

Edited by Lord Gaius

is mystery of emblem actually your favorite fe game, if so why; if it isn't which one is?

why is rejuvenation objectively better than reborn?

who's your reborn husbando and why? 8)

where did ;/ originate from

1 hour ago, Lord Gaius said:

12 players to fill an NOC game with you?

An OC game?

Let me teach you how to play UU?

How would you fix Smogon and Competitive Pokemon as a whole?

Idea for an original Pokemon? Typing, stats, flavor, etc.

Best plays in your opinion as all three alignments?

1. I considered giving a non-serious answer listing a bunch of people that don't play anymore, but: Prims, BBM, SB, kirsche, Refa, Marth, Gaius, Blitz, Boron, j00, Makaze, Walrein or something like that? For this and the next question I'm only using people who are still active-ish

2. SF only: Probably like the same as the above, swapping out Makaze for Rein? I don't think Makaze has played actual OC mafia. Actually boron and j00 haven't really either I think so replace them with like... Shinori and Snike?

all sites: DLE, Sam, Yeti, Blazade, jalmont, twin, shade, Walrein, Pidge, Haruno, FormerHope, and Gaius probably? zorbees replace FH if he doesn't ragequit or babyrage

3. sure

4. idk. I don't think that usage is the best way to create tiers but having a council or something to determine bans runs the risk of people being biased or something. Ideally you'd have impartial people but that's hard and often things like that end up as a circlejerk. Although TRULY ideally the popular tiers would be based around VGC since that's the official tournament or w/e and gamefreak would put in more effort to make pokemon more balanced like in actual competitive games. idk

5. Something that's like, lowkey really creepy/almost Lovecraftian? The Ultra Beasts felt more alien than really cosmic horror. It'd probably be completely typeless  It'd probably apply and take advantage of effects like Torment, like maybe its ability causes pokemon under the effect of some volatile status (like confusion, taunted, tormented, infatuated) to take damage each turn? It'd probably be bulky

6. I'd like to take this moment to say that this question took me way too much time because I was trying to OBJECTIVELY DETERMINE THE BEST PLAY I REMEMBER OF EACH then I gave up and just picked random stuff that I found memorable

town: probably bearclaw hooking scumkills 4 times in CYOR

mafia: kelsey green

wolf: probably every time they claim some bullshit harmless neutral and people beLIEVE IT ON EVERY FUCKING SITE

1 hour ago, Iris said:

is mystery of emblem actually your favorite fe game, if so why; if it isn't which one is?

why is rejuvenation objectively better than reborn?

who's your reborn husbando and why? 8)

where did ;/ originate from

1. idk, it's hard to pick a favorite, since a lot of them have weaknesses that make me go ehhh. FE9 is far too slow-paced even with animations off and feels a little incomplete ( but probably has the best gameplay systems.

2. it had a longer and more painful prisonbreak segment

3. Fern

4. I stole it from a dude I used to talk to

40 minutes ago, SB. said:

How do we make SFMafia great again?

Did Reborn the mafia game live up to your expectations?

1. we don't

2. yes, except that Corey role didn't activate

Edited by Paperblade

1) Rank the SFMM games in order even though it's 2 > 3 > 1 > 4
2) What new and exciting plans do you have to ignore people who haven't been in SFMMs in favor of adding intrigue to Reinfleche, Town Miller Governor?
3) Favorite game you've hosted? Favorite on SF if your alltime favorite wasn't here?
4) Favorite role you've made of every alignment?
5) Three roles you really wish you could've played as?
6) When will I win a smogon game
7) Worst example of a host handling an ambiguous situation in a game?
8) Why Paperblade?
9) What sort of new and returning features do you hope to see in the next Fire Emblem game?
10) how will hunter be saved

1.What was your best Reborn team?

2.Emotionally how do you feel when you're playing as mafia?

3.Favourite Pokemon of all time?

4.Favourite game of the mainstream pokemon games?

5.Why did you join SF?