I can't beat Berkut on Chapter 5

And by that i mean beat the map , not Berkut alone.

Everything was "simple" and then Berkut arrived with Rinea ghost...and it's very hard. Those 3 mercenary are a pain to beat, and the mages are difficult....Rinea summon many witchs...

Some tips?  Thanks!!

It's been a while since I last played echoes but the best I can offer is bait switching, bait Berkut and the other physical units into attacking your knights (if any) or Cavaliers, they should live, then have archers deal damage and mages too, heal up those damaged units, and then finish them off. For the mages/Rinea a dread fighter really helps to tank all that magic, this combined with healing and basically dogpiling should hopefully get you the win.

His final map was really difficult, and I'm sorry that I don't have many tips. All I can recommend though is a slightly suicidal tactic - to stop Rinea from summoning witches, send a unit with high defenses that you know will survive Berkut's attack into her range of Entrap. That way, she'll waste her turn moving your unit next her rather than summoning more witches.

Edited by Rex Glacies

I went after Rinea first with Alm, he tends to end up with good avoidance and decent resistance. If you can't do enough damage with Alm's regular attack, use the double lion art. And then for Berkut, I softened him up with Mathilda with a ridersbane, then had Alm use scendscale on him to finish him off. You could use scendscale on Rinea, but double lion works just as well and doesn't cost as much HP.

Make sure there are no mogalls left first though, I failed the first attempt because Berkut cut off a big chunk of Alm's HP after Rinea warped him and then he got ganged up on by the mogalls. He killed a bunch, but he had like 6 HP left after Berkut attacked him so yeah, it didn't take much since the mogalls have pretty good accuracy. Kill the mogalls ASAP before they can multiply too much.

Get rid of the witches with dread fighters and bow knights and perhaps a falcoknight, make sure you're healing them often. Ideally you should have mostly everything else killed before going after Rinea and Berkut, it makes it a lot easier. Keep everyone out of Rinea's entrap range until you can safely attack her.

Luckily for you I just did this for the first time very recently :)

Edited by Dragoncat

4 hours ago, SilasKnight said:

thx a lot guys and girls i did it!!!

Now i'm at the final battle and i can't do it. The Duma earthquake makes my units too easy to be killed and i don't want any  one of them to die at the final battle...

Fortify.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2017 at 6:12 AM, SilasKnight said:

thx a lot guys and girls i did it!!!

Now i'm at the final battle and i can't do it. The Duma earthquake makes my units too easy to be killed and i don't want any  one of them to die at the final battle...

Tatiana. Only saint with fortify.

Tatiana + Faye = warp, rescue, fortify, and invoke.